BY KISS #69 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Do they actually look natural?6 Answers
  • Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have ...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhes...4 Answers
Reviews (1947)
Elizabeth S.
Tampa, FL
I received these in the DLVoxbox. I have had bad experiences with false lashes in the past, but these were easy to apply and still looked natural, but definitely made my eyes pop. I got a lot of compliments on my eyes that night! I usually never buy false lashes, but I will be buying these again!
Felice S.
West Hartford, CT
My lashes are naturally pretty long so I never felt the need to use fake lashes, so the ones that I received from Influenster J'adore VoxBox look natural on me and I feel like I can wear them on an everyday basis, as well as be able to spice them up for a night on the town or a special occasion.
Chelcey T.
Davenport, Ia
These are the most comfortable lashes I have ever worn! They are super light and incredibly easy to apply. If you are looking for a more natural girl next door look these will be perfect. They would be perfect for beginner lash wearers seeing as they are so easy and affordable! Love love love.
Erricka H.
Plum, PA
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes and loved them. I had my sister apply them for me since I'm not that great just yet. However, it didn't take her very long to apply them and they were very natural looking. Great for a night out on the town with friends.
Nicole W.
Blaine, WA
I got my lashes in the Dean's List Vox Box and love them. I got the "Sultry" ones, which are longer on the outer corner than inner corner. I like how these look like my lashes but better. They also seem to make my eye look bigger. the best part is, you can use them several times, not just once.
Heather C.
Los Alamitos , CA
I am not a lash guru, i never use them! so i am coming from an amateur perspective but the lashes are soft and not bulky like others i see. the glue that comes with them isn't the best so i would recommend a different type of glue. but other than that a very good product for a small price!!
Kristina C.
San Jose, CA
I loved how light these lashes were but with them being so light, I felt like they were very fragile when it comes to removal. I think these are great for one time use but for multiple uses, it's tricky because the chances of bending or ruining the lashes after removal is very easy to do.
Gina V.
These are very easy to apply- and look very natural. I am usually not a huge fan of lashes, because I have such difficulty applying. I have naturally long lashes, and they just add a perfect amount of fullness. I would def repurchase these.
Kaitlyn M.
New Orleans, LA
I received these lashes free from Influenster in a Vox box and wore them to a ball. I love the shape of these lashes and the fact that it came with adhesive. The only negative is that my corners wouldn't stick. The lashes are lightweight and you can't see them in your field of view, unlike some others.
Kelly G.
Omaha, NE
I got these to try for free in my deans list Vox Box. I have to say I do like them although as a first time lash user I am still struggling to get them on perfectly. I like these because they define your natural lashes. they look more real to me than piling on mascara and I love that so much!
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?