BY KISS #36 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have tried #0...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhesive that...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Abby W.
Elyria, OH
Great natural lashes. These are so comfortable and easy to use. I like how they looked. I usually cannot do lashes because they always weigh my small eye lashes down. These are def. going to be a go to lash for me! I received these in my j'adore vox box, but I love them all the same!
Heather P.
Radcliff, KY
This was my first experience with lashes. I thought these are very nice looking and I loved how soft they were. I'm going to keep practicing in hopes to become better at applying them so I can leave the house with thick, long, full lashes.
Jo L.
Long Beach, CA
I received kiss lashes for free in my very first voxbox! These were probably my favorite item in the package! I recently used fake eyelashes for the first time so I am very new to fake eyelash products. The kiss ones were amazing! Very natural and easy to use for us fake eyelash newbies! I wore them to a costume party and actually got a lot of compliments on my eyes...must have been the lashes <3
izhanae w.
Phoenix, AZ
I received these lashes in my deans vox box and I'm wearing them now these are amazing and the glue that came with it is some of the best glue i have ever had , Great for first time users as well they were so easy to put on i just love the kiss company they always produce great products
Ashley D.
Columbus, GA
I received some very cute KISS Lashes in my J'Adore voxbox from Influenster & i really liked them. They were very easy to apply to. I have to go purchase some more because they looked so natural on me.
Gianna C.
Flushing, NY
I got these lashes complementary with my "deans list voxbox" and i must say - i really like them. i never wear false lashes because they look like such a pain to put on and take off. i decided to try them and although i had some trouble with the glue, taking them off wasn't bad at all.
Yanicia D.
I had my baby shower this weekend and I used the kiss lashes (first time putting on fake lashes) it was hard at first but I got the hang of it. Everyone commented on how gorgeous my eyes looked, they never figured that I was wearing fake lashes they looked so real and they are really comfy.
Brenda M.
Best inexpensive lashes I've tried from your local drugstore, I've always seen kiss products but was skeptical to try so when I received them by influenster I was glad to try them and was so happy with the results so easy to apply and so soft
Denise R.
I love for my lashes to look full and bold so false eyelashes totally help a lot. These Kiss eyelashes are awesome! They are really easy to apply and they last all day with out a problem taking them off. I love how nice they make my eyes look. They don't look to fake and I like that 😊😊😊
Valentina W.
Orange, TX
I received the Kiss eyelashes in my #Jinglevoxbox. These are some of the best looking lashes I have seen. They have a natural look to them and are very easy to apply and remove.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?