BY KISS

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Do they actually look natural?6 Answers
  • Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have ...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhes...4 Answers
Reviews (1965)
Sharon G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Thanks again for the product to test out Influenster! Much appreciated, any who to the review! I'm not one to wear fake eyelashes but I had a party to go to so why not! They felt much more real than other ones I have tried so they felt soft and not fake at all, very natural! If I were one to wear fake lashes I will definitely go with this brand again!
Justine A.
I received these free of charge to try. I got the 'flirty' look so natural lashes and honestly they were so much fun! I had never used false lashes before so I had a hard time adjusting to the feel but I definitely think I will be trying them out again.
Nicole N.
Seattle, WA
I had never been able to put on fake lashes, I had completely givin up but when I got these eyelashes for free I figured hey what's to lose? So I put the lashes on and to my surprise I had no problem! Everyone around me thought they were my real lashes and that I had just done my mascara really well. Kiss eyelashes are the best out there. Super easy to apply and super natural I wear them to work every day now. :)
Sara U.
Fresno, CA
I recently purchased a pair of these lashes, mostly because of the decent price-point compared to the other brands available. Well, I was pleasantly surprised with the quality: thin band for easy concealing, natural feeling lashes, and easy appplication. I will definitely invest in a pair again!
Carla P.
Perris , CA
The best ones I have tried so far! I've put them on myself and my mom and she loved them. You can't even feel them on which is a big plus for me. I recommend them specially to beginners.
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I like that the glue dried clear, unlike the last lashes I tried. they went on well but seemed like they might come off at any second. I think I'm going to have to wear them and keep playing. They do look great.
Tiofania M.
I receive kiss eyelashes in my dlvoxbox.i was super excited,it looked so naturally gorgeous..i had never put on my own lashes before but it was super easy to apply.It looked so glamourous yet very natural. it stayed on all day .I recommended it to my bestfriends and i bought other kiss lashes
Elizabeth S.
Tampa, FL
I received these in the DLVoxbox. I have had bad experiences with false lashes in the past, but these were easy to apply and still looked natural, but definitely made my eyes pop. I got a lot of compliments on my eyes that night! I usually never buy false lashes, but I will be buying these again!
Felice S.
West Hartford, CT
My lashes are naturally pretty long so I never felt the need to use fake lashes, so the ones that I received from Influenster J'adore VoxBox look natural on me and I feel like I can wear them on an everyday basis, as well as be able to spice them up for a night on the town or a special occasion.
Kristine F.
Saint George, UT
First time applying fake lashes and it was surprisingly painless and easy. Once they were on I couldn't even feel them, and totally felt fabulous with them on while we were out. I received this product complimentary from Influenster, and am so glad I did because I found my new beauty product!
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?