3 varieties available
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
4.58 / 5 based on 1,965 Reviews
KISS introduces a new brand of lashes. Made with a revolutionary technology that creates tapered ends, KISS Looks So Natural lashes blend seamlessly with natural lashes. Significantly lighter in weight than traditional lashes, the wearer can barely feel them on; 97% of women who wore these lashes felt the difference! These feathery, soft lashes are available in various styles, from natural to dramatic looks.
How to Apply:
- Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.
- Apply KISS adhesive to lash line; wait 30 seconds for glue to become tacky before applying for better adhesion.
- Use the applicator to apply lashes along natural lash line and hold, allowing adhesive to dry completely.
- Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
- Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
- Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.
KISS Looks So Natural lashes are available for $3.99 at CVS, Walgreens and Walmart stores nationwide. For more information and how-to videos, visit. KISSusa.com.see more...
Top Questions See all 504 Q&A
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
- "I received Kiss lashes friend. Influenster, they look so natural and are easy to apply and last all day." in 564 reviews
- "I am not a big fan of eyelashes ever since I pulled all them out after applying some individual ones on my honeymoon. I definitely love these and will purchase more. They look natural and no one noticed and they also felt comfortable. Very easy to apply as well :0)" in 132 reviews
- "I Love false lashes! I am a circus performer and a model so I can never have too many lashes in my makeup kit. These were great because they weren't as full or "dramatic" as I normally go for. Typically when I spend the money on lashes I go for Outrageous but getting to try these has kinda changed my mind about casual wear lashes! These look and feel amazing on. I did not use the glue as others mentioned but only because I have an allergy to most eyelash glues so I have my own. *I don't trust 90% of glues so its not generally personal!* Overall these are great <3" in 118 reviews
- "I don't think I'll wear fake eyelashes on a regular basis, but on date night these will definitely be my go to to make myself feel even more great about my appearance." in 93 reviews
- "I recieved a pair of Kiss lashes in my DL Voxbox, after trying these on for the first time I can say that I'm really happy with them." in 90 reviews
Thanks again for the product to test out Influenster! Much appreciated, any who to the review! I'm not one to wear fake eyelashes but I had a party to go to so why not! They felt much more real than other ones I have tried so they felt soft and not fake at all, very natural! If I were one to wear fake lashes I will definitely go with this brand again!
I received these free of charge to try. I got the 'flirty' look so natural lashes and honestly they were so much fun! I had never used false lashes before so I had a hard time adjusting to the feel but I definitely think I will be trying them out again.
I had never been able to put on fake lashes, I had completely givin up but when I got these eyelashes for free I figured hey what's to lose? So I put the lashes on and to my surprise I had no problem! Everyone around me thought they were my real lashes and that I had just done my mascara really well. Kiss eyelashes are the best out there. Super easy to apply and super natural I wear them to work every day now. :)
I recently purchased a pair of these lashes, mostly because of the decent price-point compared to the other brands available. Well, I was pleasantly surprised with the quality: thin band for easy concealing, natural feeling lashes, and easy appplication. I will definitely invest in a pair again!
The best ones I have tried so far! I've put them on myself and my mom and she loved them. You can't even feel them on which is a big plus for me. I recommend them specially to beginners.
I like that the glue dried clear, unlike the last lashes I tried. they went on well but seemed like they might come off at any second. I think I'm going to have to wear them and keep playing. They do look great.
I receive kiss eyelashes in my dlvoxbox.i was super excited,it looked so naturally gorgeous..i had never put on my own lashes before but it was super easy to apply.It looked so glamourous yet very natural. it stayed on all day .I recommended it to my bestfriends and i bought other kiss lashes
I received these in the DLVoxbox. I have had bad experiences with false lashes in the past, but these were easy to apply and still looked natural, but definitely made my eyes pop. I got a lot of compliments on my eyes that night! I usually never buy false lashes, but I will be buying these again!
My lashes are naturally pretty long so I never felt the need to use fake lashes, so the ones that I received from Influenster J'adore VoxBox look natural on me and I feel like I can wear them on an everyday basis, as well as be able to spice them up for a night on the town or a special occasion.
First time applying fake lashes and it was surprisingly painless and easy. Once they were on I couldn't even feel them, and totally felt fabulous with them on while we were out. I received this product complimentary from Influenster, and am so glad I did because I found my new beauty product!
Q & A
Did the glue irritate your skin?
How does everyone get the lashes to stay on? What glue or adhesive is everyone using?
Did some of your false lashes pull off? Or was it just mine? When I pulled mine off, a few of the individual lashes came off. Very saddening, I wanted to use them again!
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Are they easy and painless to take off?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos