BY KISS

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Do they actually look natural?6 Answers
  • Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have ...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhes...4 Answers
Reviews (1961)
Elizabeth S.
Alpharetta, GA
I usually wear eyelashes only on weekends because they just get in the way trying to a lot of things at work but these are lightweight and easy to apply the glue is long hold but not too strong I have SUPER SENSITIVE eyes and these were still fantastic!
Jazmyn G.
New Windsor , NY
So I received these in my J'adore VoxBox and I loved them. I have naturally thick and long eyelashes so I normally do not wear falsies. But I put these on and It did enhance my eyes even more than I thought. They are natural looking and very easy to apply. I will definitely get these in the future.
Whitney W.
Baltimore, MD
I don't use false eyelashes a lot, because I find they look unnatural. Kiss Lashes were different, I loved the natural look compared with other false lashes. The lashes were light weight and easy to wear for the entire day. I had some difficulty applying them, making sure the glue was not too thick.
Carlita H.
Rigby, ID
71443 KNL04 MYSTERY lashes by kiss. I am in love because they are very natural looking. It looks goof with it without liner or eyeshadow. These lashes are very affordable and is easy to apply. Lash glue must be purchased separately but it also affordable.
Valerie C.
Vestal, NY
These eyelashes are great for going out at night or just another day in the office or a casual weekend. They are easy to apply and do not peel off until I want them to!

I received these eyelashes, compliments of Influenster, so that I could try them and review for you to know my thoughts on them! :)
Melissa E.
Laurel, MD
I got these lashes through a Vox Box for testing and review. I have never used fake lashes in my life because I always thought I'd poke my eye out. But after the application, my lashes were noticeably fuller but still natural. They definitely made me feel a lot more glamorous and made my eyes pop.
Leda G.
Eugene, OR
When I received the Kiss so natural lashes from the #DLVoxBox free I was super excited! I have tried many false eyelashes, and I always find them looking fake and silly not to mention difficult to put on that I had given up until I got these! They are so beautiful and natural but long and thick looking. They are the perfect false eyelashes, not to mention very affordable. If you haven't tried these, you need to!
Nicole N.
Seattle, WA
I had never been able to put on fake lashes, I had completely givin up but when I got these eyelashes for free I figured hey what's to lose? So I put the lashes on and to my surprise I had no problem! Everyone around me thought they were my real lashes and that I had just done my mascara really well. Kiss eyelashes are the best out there. Super easy to apply and super natural I wear them to work every day now. :)
Charlese C.
Fort Worth , TX
Kiss looks so natural lashes are my new favorite natural lashes as a makeup artist not everyone wants big dramatic lashes it is so hard to find good quality natural looking lashes and these are great quality they are flexible and comfortable the band is thin flexible and made well and it's amazing
Maria A.
pharr, TX
Easy to use and I received these lashes in my J'adore VoxBox. I'm not a regular wearer of false lashes so it took a bit of effort to put these on properly but they looked great. These lashes give you a fuller look wiith out being overly dramatic love them
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?