Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
KISS introduces a new brand of lashes. Made with a revolutionary technology that creates tapered ends, KISS Looks So Natural lashes blend seamlessly with natural lashes. Significantly lighter in weight than traditional lashes, the wearer can barely feel them on; 97% of women who wore these lashes felt the difference! These feathery, soft lashes are available in various styles, from natural to dramatic looks.
How to Apply:
- Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.
- Apply KISS adhesive to lash line; wait 30 seconds for glue to become tacky before applying for better adhesion.
- Use the applicator to apply lashes along natural lash line and hold, allowing adhesive to dry completely.
- Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
- Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
- Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.
KISS Looks So Natural lashes are available for $3.99 at CVS, Walgreens and Walmart stores nationwide. For more information and how-to videos, visit. KISSusa.com.see more...
Top Questions See all 493 Q&A
- "I received Kiss lashes friend. Influenster, they look so natural and are easy to apply and last all day." in 564 reviews
- "I am not a big fan of eyelashes ever since I pulled all them out after applying some individual ones on my honeymoon. I definitely love these and will purchase more. They look natural and no one noticed and they also felt comfortable. Very easy to apply as well :0)" in 132 reviews
- "I Love false lashes! I am a circus performer and a model so I can never have too many lashes in my makeup kit. These were great because they weren't as full or "dramatic" as I normally go for. Typically when I spend the money on lashes I go for Outrageous but getting to try these has kinda changed my mind about casual wear lashes! These look and feel amazing on. I did not use the glue as others mentioned but only because I have an allergy to most eyelash glues so I have my own. *I don't trust 90% of glues so its not generally personal!* Overall these are great <3" in 118 reviews
- "I don't think I'll wear fake eyelashes on a regular basis, but on date night these will definitely be my go to to make myself feel even more great about my appearance." in 93 reviews
- "I recieved a pair of Kiss lashes in my DL Voxbox, after trying these on for the first time I can say that I'm really happy with them." in 90 reviews
From personal experience, I'd say a 7/10 because they were extremely hard to get on and I wasn't too sure as to how to put them on. Since there are instructions, I felt going to YouTube or some other site for a how-to would be a little excessive. After 30 seconds, the glue for me did not become slightly clear, but more of a blue colour. Holding them on to dry didn't work so well for me because the inner corner kept popping up.
Overall, it took me four tries to really get into these lashes without trimming them. A method I got to work which I posted on Instagram has definitely helped me. Just press them on from inner to outer corner and return back to the inner with a slight down and in press!
I would definitely recommend these false lashes to others, especially those who use them regularly.
GURL... these lashes really do it for me! I think my favorite part about the I-ENVY line is that there are SOOO many choices. I like Wispy lashes and try to avoid the thick ghetto "Lamb Chop's play along" looking lashes You probably know a CNA who's wearing some right now as we speak. *NO SHADE*
These lashes are bomb.com at my beauty supply store they are ridiculously $3.99 ! Haven't put forth effort to find them else where or online but 4 dollars for some lashes is a bit high don't you think? I am cheap as hell but damn. 4 dollars?
That's 4 mcchickens from Mcdonalds
That's 2 $2 dollar bags of Flamin hot fries... 1 more dollar and I coulda got a $5 dollar box from Popeyes!
They are really playing with my life out here!
The price varies by location but mine were $3.99 . Good quality lashes, Tons of variety, Reusable, I'd consider them drug store. Can be hard to find but GET CHU SOME!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos