BY KISS #56 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Do they actually look natural?6 Answers
  • Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have ...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhes...4 Answers
Reviews (1937)
Kristy L.
Cape Coral, FL
These are my absolute favorite lashes ever! I've tried expensive $30 lashes of all sorts and they're nice, but these are so much more affordable and look just as nice! They're so easy to work with, the band is nice and thin and flexible. The best part is is that they're so easily accessible, you can find them virtually anywhere! I'm a longtime buyer of these and will continue to be!!
masia e.
Roanoke, VA
I love these lashes for a everyday look there so cute and simple you can even stack them and get a more dramatic effect the lash band is a good size not to thick or not thin u can wear a them again after 2 uses just take care of them definitely worth the money and affordable
Bridgette J.
Carson, CA
I don't want to be the person to give a bad review due to my own ignorance, so my review is based on the quality of the product itself. This product was amazing at first glance. Mine were provided in #JadoreVoxBox in "Flirty" so they were extremely full lashes. This said, they matched my natural lashes extremely well. They look very real, though since I am not a regular lash wearer, I could not trim them to fit naturally. That said, someone who doesn't wear lashes often or doesn't mind the non-natural look could definitely wear this for a better-than-another-brand look with just a bit of winged eyeliner.

From personal experience, I'd say a 7/10 because they were extremely hard to get on and I wasn't too sure as to how to put them on. Since there are instructions, I felt going to YouTube or some other site for a how-to would be a little excessive. After 30 seconds, the glue for me did not become slightly clear, but more of a blue colour. Holding them on to dry didn't work so well for me because the inner corner kept popping up.

Overall, it took me four tries to really get into these lashes without trimming them. A method I got to work which I posted on Instagram has definitely helped me. Just press them on from inner to outer corner and return back to the inner with a slight down and in press!

I would definitely recommend these false lashes to others, especially those who use them regularly.
Heather S.
Manassas, VA
Love these lashes they feel so great on the eyes and they don't irritate my eyes at all! They are easy to use and apply! I wear these lashes very often, and get many compliments! I will definitely continue to repurchase these lashes as many people often think they are my own lashes! I usually kind of stay away from drugstore lashes but these have won me over!
Victoria M.
These are my favorite eye lash brand. They look natural, glue well and I can always get a couple wears out of a pair. Reasonably priced (assuming the multiple wears) and I like that it comes with tweezers. I don't use the glue they sometimes come with though.
Kayla A.
Passaic, NJ
I am honestly not one to wear false lashes very often. I find they are generally too heavy for me and make me uncomfortable. I picked these up on a whim and absolute love them. They are the most comfortable lashes I've ever tried and easy to apply.
Mayra G.
Thomasville, NC
If you want full lashes without looking too dramatic, these are perfect. The band is pretty thick so application is a breeze! These lashes are also reusable if they are properly taken care of. They are a very affordable price for the gorgeous look they offer.
Cia P.
Go to the Hood Korean Beauty supply store and get about 3 pairs!

GURL... these lashes really do it for me! I think my favorite part about the I-ENVY line is that there are SOOO many choices. I like Wispy lashes and try to avoid the thick ghetto "Lamb Chop's play along" looking lashes You probably know a CNA who's wearing some right now as we speak. *NO SHADE*

Anyways...

These lashes are bomb.com at my beauty supply store they are ridiculously $3.99 ! Haven't put forth effort to find them else where or online but 4 dollars for some lashes is a bit high don't you think? I am cheap as hell but damn. 4 dollars?

That's 4 mcchickens from Mcdonalds
That's 2 $2 dollar bags of Flamin hot fries... 1 more dollar and I coulda got a $5 dollar box from Popeyes!
They are really playing with my life out here!

In short:
The price varies by location but mine were $3.99 . Good quality lashes, Tons of variety, Reusable, I'd consider them drug store. Can be hard to find but GET CHU SOME!
Molly B.
Kenedy, TX
This was the first pair of falsies I ever bought ,and I was not disappointed. I love the look of them , not too dramatic but very beautiful and they made me look so doll like . Application was easy and I just love the look of them . Best drugstore lashes for sure .
Yahayra V.
I LOVE these lashes! To me, they are in between glam and natural, but they are very pretty and give life to any makeup look. The thin lashband makes the lashes easy to work with and I like how the tips of the lashes are wispy. They are very soft and I have had them for several weeks now, but they still look great! I look forward to purchasing and reviewing more lashes by KISS.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?