BY KISS #29 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Do they actually look natural?6 Answers
  • Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have ...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhes...4 Answers
Reviews (1929)
Devon D.
Fort Pierce, FL
I had false lashes for my wedding and loved them, I tried a different brand myself with terrible results so I was a bit scared I was going to have the same results with these. I was wrong! These lashes were simple to apply, lasted all night and looked natural definitely a new date night staple in my house!
Denice Q.
Apopka, FL
I love love love how these lashes feel on me. I couldn't feel them on my eyes and thats what I like. This was my first time putting lashes on myself and I did a great job. I received this product complimentary for testing and review purposes from Influenster.
Stephanie H.
I got these in an Ipsy bag and I think they're great quality for false lashes. I've never worn false lashes. I tried these once and applied them really close to my lash line, but they made my eyes sooooooooo dark that they actually just made my eyes look smaller.
Carla P.
Perris, CA
The best ones I have tried so far! I've put them on myself and my mom and she loved them. You can't even feel them on which is a big plus for me. I recommend them specially to beginners.
Jennifer S.
Laredo, TX
I never I mean NEVER ever wear lashes.. My lashes are naturally straight and short.. Styling them is a daily thing for me, is was skeptical about using these but when influenster sent them out for testing I had to and I fell in love! I wore them on a date and they looked so natural I felt beautiful!(:
Valerie C.
Vestal, NY
These eyelashes are great for going out at night or just another day in the office or a casual weekend. They are easy to apply and do not peel off until I want them to!

I received these eyelashes, compliments of Influenster, so that I could try them and review for you to know my thoughts on them! :)
Jazmyn G.
New windsor , NY
So I received these in my J'adore VoxBox and I loved them. I have naturally thick and long eyelashes so I normally do not wear falsies. But I put these on and It did enhance my eyes even more than I thought. They are natural looking and very easy to apply. I will definitely get these in the future.
Melissa E.
Laurel, MD
I got these lashes through a Vox Box for testing and review. I have never used fake lashes in my life because I always thought I'd poke my eye out. But after the application, my lashes were noticeably fuller but still natural. They definitely made me feel a lot more glamorous and made my eyes pop.
Leda G.
Eugene, OR
When I received the Kiss so natural lashes from the #DLVoxBox free I was super excited! I have tried many false eyelashes, and I always find them looking fake and silly not to mention difficult to put on that I had given up until I got these! They are so beautiful and natural but long and thick looking. They are the perfect false eyelashes, not to mention very affordable. If you haven't tried these, you need to!
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I like that the glue dried clear, unlike the last lashes I tried. they went on well but seemed like they might come off at any second. I think I'm going to have to wear them and keep playing. They do look great.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?