BY KISS #38 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have tried #0...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhesive that...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
  • "I don't always feel comfortable wearing false eyelashes but these are so worth it, very comfortable not too out there they're just right." in 77 reviews
  • "Never used fake eye lashes and probably never will, my eye lashes are way too long, if I tried them on I'd cause hurricane winds lol." in 47 reviews
  • "I've never worn them before I had another pair that was a cheaper brand I wore those for a few days to compare to the kiss." in 45 reviews
Felice S.
West Hartford, CT
My lashes are naturally pretty long so I never felt the need to use fake lashes, so the ones that I received from Influenster J'adore VoxBox look natural on me and I feel like I can wear them on an everyday basis, as well as be able to spice them up for a night on the town or a special occasion.
Erricka H.
Pittsburgh, PA
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes and loved them. I had my sister apply them for me since I'm not that great just yet. However, it didn't take her very long to apply them and they were very natural looking. Great for a night out on the town with friends.
Elizabeth S.
Tampa, FL
I received these in the DLVoxbox. I have had bad experiences with false lashes in the past, but these were easy to apply and still looked natural, but definitely made my eyes pop. I got a lot of compliments on my eyes that night! I usually never buy false lashes, but I will be buying these again!
Chelcey T.
Davenport, Ia
These are the most comfortable lashes I have ever worn! They are super light and incredibly easy to apply. If you are looking for a more natural girl next door look these will be perfect. They would be perfect for beginner lash wearers seeing as they are so easy and affordable! Love love love.
Tiofania M.
Saint Albans, NY
I receive kiss eyelashes in my dlvoxbox.i was super excited,it looked so naturally gorgeous..i had never put on my own lashes before but it was super easy to apply.It looked so glamourous yet very natural. it stayed on all day .I recommended it to my bestfriends and i bought other kiss lashes
Heather C.
Orange, CA
I am not a lash guru, i never use them! so i am coming from an amateur perspective but the lashes are soft and not bulky like others i see. the glue that comes with them isn't the best so i would recommend a different type of glue. but other than that a very good product for a small price!!
Gina V.
These are very easy to apply- and look very natural. I am usually not a huge fan of lashes, because I have such difficulty applying. I have naturally long lashes, and they just add a perfect amount of fullness. I would def repurchase these.
Kaitlyn M.
New Orleans, LA
I received these lashes free from Influenster in a Vox box and wore them to a ball. I love the shape of these lashes and the fact that it came with adhesive. The only negative is that my corners wouldn't stick. The lashes are lightweight and you can't see them in your field of view, unlike some others.
Mady H.
Edmond, OK
love these lashes! they enhance the natural look of my lashes while not looking too fake. they are really easy to apply and you can pick them pretty much anywhere for cheap. these are my go to lashes forever
deyanira J.
Hollywood, FL
First off I would like to saay that I got this product from Influenster to solely review! I have always used Kiss brand lashes for all my dance performances and as well for halloween costumes. This newly designed lashes are 10x way better than the one's before. These one adhere super well and stay on through my performances. Which includes jumping and getting sweaty in them. I absolutely love these.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?