3 varieties available
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
KISS introduces a new brand of lashes. Made with a revolutionary technology that creates tapered ends, KISS Looks So Natural lashes blend seamlessly with natural lashes. Significantly lighter in weight than traditional lashes, the wearer can barely feel them on; 97% of women who wore these lashes felt the difference! These feathery, soft lashes are available in various styles, from natural to dramatic looks.
How to Apply:
- Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.
- Apply KISS adhesive to lash line; wait 30 seconds for glue to become tacky before applying for better adhesion.
- Use the applicator to apply lashes along natural lash line and hold, allowing adhesive to dry completely.
- Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
- Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
- Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.
KISS Looks So Natural lashes are available for $3.99 at CVS, Walgreens and Walmart stores nationwide. For more information and how-to videos, visit. KISSusa.com.see more...
Top Questions See all 529 Q&A
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
- "I received Kiss lashes friend. Influenster, they look so natural and are easy to apply and last all day." in 564 reviews
- "I am not a big fan of eyelashes ever since I pulled all them out after applying some individual ones on my honeymoon. I definitely love these and will purchase more. They look natural and no one noticed and they also felt comfortable. Very easy to apply as well :0)" in 132 reviews
- "I Love false lashes! I am a circus performer and a model so I can never have too many lashes in my makeup kit. These were great because they weren't as full or "dramatic" as I normally go for. Typically when I spend the money on lashes I go for Outrageous but getting to try these has kinda changed my mind about casual wear lashes! These look and feel amazing on. I did not use the glue as others mentioned but only because I have an allergy to most eyelash glues so I have my own. *I don't trust 90% of glues so its not generally personal!* Overall these are great <3" in 118 reviews
- "I don't think I'll wear fake eyelashes on a regular basis, but on date night these will definitely be my go to to make myself feel even more great about my appearance." in 93 reviews
- "I recieved a pair of Kiss lashes in my DL Voxbox, after trying these on for the first time I can say that I'm really happy with them." in 90 reviews
Got these lashes in my #DLVoxBox. They are very light weight and natural looking. I love that you can't tell you are wearing lashes unless you look up close. Good for every day lashes if you want a natural look for day time but still want to emphasize your lashes.
Review for: Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes, Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes, Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes, Other more...
I really love this brand. I always go to my local Walmart and purchase this kind of lash, it really suits my eye shape, it isn't too much on the eyes and it isn't too easy . I love the brand kiss because they have their own glue and own applying tool to make everything a whole lot easier !
I have never tried these lashes before I got them but once I saw how they looked like I wanted to put them on right away! These lashes are soft, easier to put on than the rest, and they look absolutely natural! The best part is that they don't bother my eyes and they're not heavy! Love these lashes to death.
I have never worn fake eyelashes before, but I absolutely love them! When I received the Kiss Lashes, stlye flirty, in my Voxbox I wasn't even interested in them but when I actually tried them on my opinion on fake lashes changed! They are so easy to apply and they blend right in. This is such a great product.
These were the first pair of lashes I have ever used and they were okay. Personally, I did not think they were very comfortable; maybe because of my inexperience and they did not look natural on me. These were provided to me by Influenster for reviewing purpose however, I would not purchase these for myself.
I normally don't wear fake lashes, mostly due to laziness and lack of practice, but when I saw these in my box I knew I had to try them on. They fit comfortably and I didn't have any trouble putting them on. My favorite thing about them is the glue, oddly enough, as it turned blue and really held on all day.
I received the Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes in the #JAdoreVoxBox from influenster and soon as I was taking them off of the little tray they were on one of them tore right in half, I could still use it just not all the way across my lash. Other than that I thought they looked natural and went on fairly easy.
Love wearing fake eyelashes and these ones are great! Look very natural and just add that volume I'm always looking for! Definitely worth a try, whether you're going to work or a night out on the town!
These lashes were sent to me in the Deans List VoxBox for free. I had never worn fake lashes before. The application was easy, and there were directions. Just add a little glue wait till it turns white and put it on your eye. I'm definitely not good at it yet, but getting better! Can't wait to wear them out!
These lashes are awesome. they are so natural looking. Some lashes I have bought in the past look fake, they sometimes look plastic or you can just tell they are fake. These go on so easy and look great. They can be worn for an everyday look or special event!! I will defiantly recommend this product to others.
Q & A
Did the glue irritate your skin?
How does everyone get the lashes to stay on? What glue or adhesive is everyone using?
Did some of your false lashes pull off? Or was it just mine? When I pulled mine off, a few of the individual lashes came off. Very saddening, I wanted to use them again!
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Are they easy and painless to take off?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos