BY KISS

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Do they actually look natural?6 Answers
  • Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have ...1 Answers
  • Do you prefer to use these during the nighttime or daytime?2 Answers
Holly T.
Got these lashes in my #DLVoxBox. They are very light weight and natural looking. I love that you can't tell you are wearing lashes unless you look up close. Good for every day lashes if you want a natural look for day time but still want to emphasize your lashes.
yong x.
Saint Paul , MN
Review for: Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes, Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes, Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes, Other more...
I really love this brand. I always go to my local Walmart and purchase this kind of lash, it really suits my eye shape, it isn't too much on the eyes and it isn't too easy . I love the brand kiss because they have their own glue and own applying tool to make everything a whole lot easier !
Luciana V.
I have never tried these lashes before I got them but once I saw how they looked like I wanted to put them on right away! These lashes are soft, easier to put on than the rest, and they look absolutely natural! The best part is that they don't bother my eyes and they're not heavy! Love these lashes to death.
Heather S.
Butler, PA
I have never worn fake eyelashes before, but I absolutely love them! When I received the Kiss Lashes, stlye flirty, in my Voxbox I wasn't even interested in them but when I actually tried them on my opinion on fake lashes changed! They are so easy to apply and they blend right in. This is such a great product.
Gabrielle P.
Mashpee, MA
These were the first pair of lashes I have ever used and they were okay. Personally, I did not think they were very comfortable; maybe because of my inexperience and they did not look natural on me. These were provided to me by Influenster for reviewing purpose however, I would not purchase these for myself.
Tonia B.
Fullerton, CA
I normally don't wear fake lashes, mostly due to laziness and lack of practice, but when I saw these in my box I knew I had to try them on. They fit comfortably and I didn't have any trouble putting them on. My favorite thing about them is the glue, oddly enough, as it turned blue and really held on all day.
Brandy H.
Piedmont, SC
I received the Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes in the #JAdoreVoxBox from influenster and soon as I was taking them off of the little tray they were on one of them tore right in half, I could still use it just not all the way across my lash. Other than that I thought they looked natural and went on fairly easy.
Morgan  M.
Waukesha, WI
Love wearing fake eyelashes and these ones are great! Look very natural and just add that volume I'm always looking for! Definitely worth a try, whether you're going to work or a night out on the town!
Christina T.
Sanford, FL
These lashes were sent to me in the Deans List VoxBox for free. I had never worn fake lashes before. The application was easy, and there were directions. Just add a little glue wait till it turns white and put it on your eye. I'm definitely not good at it yet, but getting better! Can't wait to wear them out!
Victoria S.
Denham Spgs, LA
These lashes are awesome. they are so natural looking. Some lashes I have bought in the past look fake, they sometimes look plastic or you can just tell they are fake. These go on so easy and look great. They can be worn for an everyday look or special event!! I will defiantly recommend this product to others.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?