BY KISS #38 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have tried #0...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhesive that...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Destiny R.
Rio Grande, NJ
I received the Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes in the style "Pretty" in my J'Adore Voxbox, and I fell in love! They are very natural looking and are absolutely stunning. I got a lot of compliments and people asking me if they were my real lashes. Made me feel so amazing. I definitely recommend these lashes!
Karla G.
Los Angeles, CA
I was so surprised to find these so natural looking and not fake looking at all. I've purchased cheap $1 ones and they all had the doll like ones but these blend with the lashes and open up your eyes because the lashes go from short to long, I have the 'sultry' ones, and they're demi wispies I believe. :)
Shana K.
Kettering, OH
Kiss Natural lashes would be the only kind I would buy if I did! The lashes are a bit long, however they a tapered so it doesn't look like a costume. They are easy to apply and stay put for the most part. I will buy in the future for special occasions!
Elizabeth S.
Fayetteville, GA
I usually wear eyelashes only on weekends because they just get in the way trying to a lot of things at work but these are lightweight and easy to apply the glue is long hold but not too strong I have SUPER SENSITIVE eyes and these were still fantastic!
Melissa E.
Laurel, MD
I got these lashes through a Vox Box for testing and review. I have never used fake lashes in my life because I always thought I'd poke my eye out. But after the application, my lashes were noticeably fuller but still natural. They definitely made me feel a lot more glamorous and made my eyes pop.
Carla P.
Perris, CA
The best ones I have tried so far! I've put them on myself and my mom and she loved them. You can't even feel them on which is a big plus for me. I recommend them specially to beginners.
Sara U.
Fresno, CA
I recently purchased a pair of these lashes, mostly because of the decent price-point compared to the other brands available. Well, I was pleasantly surprised with the quality: thin band for easy concealing, natural feeling lashes, and easy appplication. I will definitely invest in a pair again!
Brandi R.
Denver, CO
I usely don't ever buy lashes unless its Halloween but when I received the DLVoxBox from influenster I fell in love with kiss lashes they really feel & look real. I'll will only buy these instead of others for now on. If you were like me & don't like fake lashes you really need to try kiss lashes.
Valerie C.
Vestal, NY
These eyelashes are great for going out at night or just another day in the office or a casual weekend. They are easy to apply and do not peel off until I want them to!

I received these eyelashes, compliments of Influenster, so that I could try them and review for you to know my thoughts on them! :)
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I like that the glue dried clear, unlike the last lashes I tried. they went on well but seemed like they might come off at any second. I think I'm going to have to wear them and keep playing. They do look great.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?