BY KISS

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Do they actually look natural?6 Answers
  • Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have ...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhes...4 Answers
Reviews (1965)
Tahira P.
I got this for free in the DLVoxBox. I think these are nice because they have a natural finish. The only thing I did not like is that my lashes are long already and I got the sultry size which did not really make a difference to my look. I think something more dramatic would have worked better. All in all it is a good product and I would use again in a different size.
Holly T.
Got these lashes in my #DLVoxBox. They are very light weight and natural looking. I love that you can't tell you are wearing lashes unless you look up close. Good for every day lashes if you want a natural look for day time but still want to emphasize your lashes.
Victoria S.
Denham Spgs, LA
These lashes are awesome. they are so natural looking. Some lashes I have bought in the past look fake, they sometimes look plastic or you can just tell they are fake. These go on so easy and look great. They can be worn for an everyday look or special event!! I will defiantly recommend this product to others.
Tricia W.
MILLERSVILLE, MD
Try your hand at using these easy applying falsies before spending high dollar on the salon ! The lashes are easy to use,even for beginners like me. and they look really good once you put them on. If you follow the sites video,you'll have no problem with these !
Veronica M.
Holmes, PA
I was able to get these on in UNDER 5 minutes! MYSELF! Recommend you at least use mascara so you can see a "line" for glueing. I'm more of a natural look gal but these are pretty cool. I'll wear them often I think! Scored a free set of Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes in my #jadorevoxbox & I adore #kisslashes!
Luciana V.
I have never tried these lashes before I got them but once I saw how they looked like I wanted to put them on right away! These lashes are soft, easier to put on than the rest, and they look absolutely natural! The best part is that they don't bother my eyes and they're not heavy! Love these lashes to death.
Serena Z.
San Antonio, TX
I went from purchasing and only KoKo lashes to only using these! Can't believe the quality for such an affordable price! Very lightweigt and I can't go a day without wearing a pair! I strongly recommend to anyone in need of good lashes on a budget!
Maggie B.
A great cheap pair of false eyelashes to use once and toss. I buy these at Walmart, and they're always in stock. I only wear these lashes for special occasions, and they do the trick in a pinch. They are pretty easy to apply, but do not come with lash adhesive.
Anastasia H.
Bay Shore, NY
Received these lashes in my j'adore vox box and they're ok, but I have nothing to compare them to. I've never used false lashes before, and these were a little awkward and hurt to remove, so I'm not sure I'd use them again. I have pretty full lashes and don't really need to look like Kim Kardashian so they don't really fit into my lifestyle. My sister, who uses lashes, didn't see the appeal, especially if they hurt coming off.
Rebecca S.
Lake Worth, FL
I received this product complimentary from Influenster.

I love the look of the Kiss Lashes! They really do look natural but make my super light lashes look so much fuller and amazing. The only negative is putting them on. Yes, it's super easy, but it's only something I would use for special occasions.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?