BY KISS #36 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have tried #0...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhesive that...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Stephanie H.
I got these in an Ipsy bag and I think they're great quality for false lashes. I've never worn false lashes. I tried these once and applied them really close to my lash line, but they made my eyes sooooooooo dark that they actually just made my eyes look smaller.
Richelle L.
Bedford, PA
These look so Natural that my husband didn't believe I had on falsies! But they do add a nice amount of volume, I did receive the Sultry version in my J'Adore VoxBox from Influenster. They have a nice taper setting them apart from other brands, and flow very nice with the natural curve of the lash line!
Karla G.
Los Angeles, CA
I was so surprised to find these so natural looking and not fake looking at all. I've purchased cheap $1 ones and they all had the doll like ones but these blend with the lashes and open up your eyes because the lashes go from short to long, I have the 'sultry' ones, and they're demi wispies I believe. :)
Sarah L.
Frostburg, MD
These lashes are wonderful and lovely...they're just not for every day wear in my case. I don't have a steady enough hand to put them on. I did manage to get them on but it took enough time that I will only wear them on special occasions. They were very nice to try and they really do look super natural!
Ashley H.
Dell Rapids, SD
I have only tried fake eyelashes a handful of times, but as a photographer my models tend to use them. I am always looking for a product that offers convenience, ease of use, and sustainability. Kiss has achieved all of this in just one, easy product! This is definitely a product that will remain in my studio!
Destiny R.
Rio Grande, NJ
I received the Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes in the style "Pretty" in my J'Adore Voxbox, and I fell in love! They are very natural looking and are absolutely stunning. I got a lot of compliments and people asking me if they were my real lashes. Made me feel so amazing. I definitely recommend these lashes!
Megan C.
I received Kiss: Looks so Natural Lashes free for testing from my Dean's List Influenster voxbox. I was hesitant at first because I am all thumbs when it comes to putting on false eyelashes. But once on they were beautiful! I like that the glue turns blue and that the ends are tapered for a natural look!
Tasha B.
Obsessed! Couldn't put it any better, these lashes give that oomph to finish a smokey eye while keeping the Au natural appearance! Nonetheless, the application was seamless! I was very, very satisfied with this product and it was my favorite among those sent with my Dean's Voxbox! Thanks Influenster (:
Denice Q.
Apopka, FL
I love love love how these lashes feel on me. I couldn't feel them on my eyes and thats what I like. This was my first time putting lashes on myself and I did a great job. I received this product complimentary for testing and review purposes from Influenster.
Devon D.
Fort Pierce, FL
I had false lashes for my wedding and loved them, I tried a different brand myself with terrible results so I was a bit scared I was going to have the same results with these. I was wrong! These lashes were simple to apply, lasted all night and looked natural definitely a new date night staple in my house!
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?