BY KISS

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Do they actually look natural?6 Answers
  • Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have ...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhes...4 Answers
Reviews (1965)
Amy L.
Quincy, MA
Opened my box the other day and finally put it on today. They are so wonderful. Very sturdy unlike some other lashes. Their long the way I like mine perfect for my eyes. My friends asked me about them. I couldn't believe they noticed but how couldn't they, their spanking new. They loved it wanted a pair for themselves.
Yari T.
Acworth, GA
So i really liked the package and the way the lashes felt.it was my firstt imet rying on lashes on.i felt the glue wasn't sticky enough bc after ten mins the corners were poping out but i wouldn't mind wearing them fro special occasions lashes complimentary frm influenster
Morgan F.
I've got long lashes and a coat of mascara tends to do the trick - but I love falsies. These are just a bit too natural for a girl like me who needs to use Drag Queen style fakes... I tried them through influenster and I am grateful - but I need bigger, thicker, FAKER.
Katie C.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I received a free trial of Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes from the J'Adore VoxBox and I'm very pleasantly surprised! I've tried to use false eyelashes in the past and have failed miserably, but these went on very easily and stayed in place! I would definitely recommend to any beginner! @KissProducts @Influenster #KISSlashes
Mattie H.
Phoenix, AZ
I am in LOVE with the KISS Lashes that I received complimentary from Influenster! My eyes look natural, dramatic, sophisticated, and amazing! Everyone that I know is asking me which brand of lashes am I using. I feel like Audry Hepburn wearing them. My eyes really pop out!
Biota M.
Hartford, CT
Love how easy these were to apply, and how natural they look when they're on! I generally wear drugstore-brand fake lashes, but I've never tried a pair where I've forgotten that I'm wearing them. At one point, I even had to touch them to make sure they were still there!
Yazmina S.
They are light and very naturally looking but I just didn't like the feel of them. They are better then other false lashes ive worn so I give points for that but I just don't think false eyelashes are for me. I think they're also great for people who have never worn false eyes lashes they don't weigh down your lids.
Chelsea B.
I will say that kiss eyelashes are the best thing ever because they look super real. They are also really cheap and you can get them any where like ulta or kmart. They can also be reused. There just amazing. so try them out.
Anna D.
Marietta, Ga
As a woman with full, long lashes I personally don't need much when it comes to false lashes, and most of the time never wear them. Let me just say, these were great! It was the great extra touch to my makeup! I was able to try these due to Influenster, and love that they introduced me to this great product!
Amber F.
Westlake, LA
I wanted to love these. They look amazing. I bought two packs. The first set was ok. They did their job. The second set, as soon as I took them out of the package lost shape. I tried to get them on my lids correctly but the shape was too bad. I love how fluffy they were, but it's useless if I can't wear them.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?