BY KISS #36 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have tried #0...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhesive that...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Anastasia H.
Bay Shore, NY
Received these lashes in my j'adore vox box and they're ok, but I have nothing to compare them to. I've never used false lashes before, and these were a little awkward and hurt to remove, so I'm not sure I'd use them again. I have pretty full lashes and don't really need to look like Kim Kardashian so they don't really fit into my lifestyle. My sister, who uses lashes, didn't see the appeal, especially if they hurt coming off.
Tricia W.
Millersville, MD
Try your hand at using these easy applying falsies before spending high dollar on the salon ! The lashes are easy to use,even for beginners like me. and they look really good once you put them on. If you follow the sites video,you'll have no problem with these !
Heather S.
Butler, PA
I have never worn fake eyelashes before, but I absolutely love them! When I received the Kiss Lashes, stlye flirty, in my Voxbox I wasn't even interested in them but when I actually tried them on my opinion on fake lashes changed! They are so easy to apply and they blend right in. This is such a great product.
Karla M.
Arlington, TX
This review is for the Shy lashes. I was very happy to receive this from Influester. The lashes look so natural and are very light. They are easy to apply. As with all lashes you need to measure with your eye and cut but that is easy to do. The only Con is the glue is not that great but the lashes are awesome.
Lauren C.
Lincoln, CA
I received this product in my influenster box box. I tried multiple times to put them on, the directions on the box are vague and for someone who has never done fake lashes "trim" could mean multiple things. I had a hard time getting them close enough to my lash line and once on they irritated my contacts.
Brandy H.
Piedmont, SC
I received the Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes in the #JAdoreVoxBox from influenster and soon as I was taking them off of the little tray they were on one of them tore right in half, I could still use it just not all the way across my lash. Other than that I thought they looked natural and went on fairly easy.
Serena Z.
San Antonio, TX
I went from purchasing and only KoKo lashes to only using these! Can't believe the quality for such an affordable price! Very lightweigt and I can't go a day without wearing a pair! I strongly recommend to anyone in need of good lashes on a budget!
Veronica M.
Holmes, PA
I was able to get these on in UNDER 5 minutes! MYSELF! Recommend you at least use mascara so you can see a "line" for glueing. I'm more of a natural look gal but these are pretty cool. I'll wear them often I think! Scored a free set of Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes in my #jadorevoxbox & I adore #kisslashes!
Luciana V.
I have never tried these lashes before I got them but once I saw how they looked like I wanted to put them on right away! These lashes are soft, easier to put on than the rest, and they look absolutely natural! The best part is that they don't bother my eyes and they're not heavy! Love these lashes to death.
Holly T.
Got these lashes in my #DLVoxBox. They are very light weight and natural looking. I love that you can't tell you are wearing lashes unless you look up close. Good for every day lashes if you want a natural look for day time but still want to emphasize your lashes.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?