3 varieties available
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
KISS introduces a new brand of lashes. Made with a revolutionary technology that creates tapered ends, KISS Looks So Natural lashes blend seamlessly with natural lashes. Significantly lighter in weight than traditional lashes, the wearer can barely feel them on; 97% of women who wore these lashes felt the difference! These feathery, soft lashes are available in various styles, from natural to dramatic looks.
How to Apply:
- Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.
- Apply KISS adhesive to lash line; wait 30 seconds for glue to become tacky before applying for better adhesion.
- Use the applicator to apply lashes along natural lash line and hold, allowing adhesive to dry completely.
- Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
- Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
- Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.
KISS Looks So Natural lashes are available for $3.99 at CVS, Walgreens and Walmart stores nationwide. For more information and how-to videos, visit. KISSusa.com.see more...
Top Questions See all 504 Q&A
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
- "I received Kiss lashes friend. Influenster, they look so natural and are easy to apply and last all day." in 564 reviews
- "I am not a big fan of eyelashes ever since I pulled all them out after applying some individual ones on my honeymoon. I definitely love these and will purchase more. They look natural and no one noticed and they also felt comfortable. Very easy to apply as well :0)" in 132 reviews
- "I Love false lashes! I am a circus performer and a model so I can never have too many lashes in my makeup kit. These were great because they weren't as full or "dramatic" as I normally go for. Typically when I spend the money on lashes I go for Outrageous but getting to try these has kinda changed my mind about casual wear lashes! These look and feel amazing on. I did not use the glue as others mentioned but only because I have an allergy to most eyelash glues so I have my own. *I don't trust 90% of glues so its not generally personal!* Overall these are great <3" in 118 reviews
- "I don't think I'll wear fake eyelashes on a regular basis, but on date night these will definitely be my go to to make myself feel even more great about my appearance." in 93 reviews
- "I recieved a pair of Kiss lashes in my DL Voxbox, after trying these on for the first time I can say that I'm really happy with them." in 90 reviews
Opened my box the other day and finally put it on today. They are so wonderful. Very sturdy unlike some other lashes. Their long the way I like mine perfect for my eyes. My friends asked me about them. I couldn't believe they noticed but how couldn't they, their spanking new. They loved it wanted a pair for themselves.
So i really liked the package and the way the lashes felt.it was my firstt imet rying on lashes on.i felt the glue wasn't sticky enough bc after ten mins the corners were poping out but i wouldn't mind wearing them fro special occasions lashes complimentary frm influenster
I've got long lashes and a coat of mascara tends to do the trick - but I love falsies. These are just a bit too natural for a girl like me who needs to use Drag Queen style fakes... I tried them through influenster and I am grateful - but I need bigger, thicker, FAKER.
I received a free trial of Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes from the J'Adore VoxBox and I'm very pleasantly surprised! I've tried to use false eyelashes in the past and have failed miserably, but these went on very easily and stayed in place! I would definitely recommend to any beginner! @KissProducts @Influenster #KISSlashes
I am in LOVE with the KISS Lashes that I received complimentary from Influenster! My eyes look natural, dramatic, sophisticated, and amazing! Everyone that I know is asking me which brand of lashes am I using. I feel like Audry Hepburn wearing them. My eyes really pop out!
Love how easy these were to apply, and how natural they look when they're on! I generally wear drugstore-brand fake lashes, but I've never tried a pair where I've forgotten that I'm wearing them. At one point, I even had to touch them to make sure they were still there!
They are light and very naturally looking but I just didn't like the feel of them. They are better then other false lashes ive worn so I give points for that but I just don't think false eyelashes are for me. I think they're also great for people who have never worn false eyes lashes they don't weigh down your lids.
I will say that kiss eyelashes are the best thing ever because they look super real. They are also really cheap and you can get them any where like ulta or kmart. They can also be reused. There just amazing. so try them out.
As a woman with full, long lashes I personally don't need much when it comes to false lashes, and most of the time never wear them. Let me just say, these were great! It was the great extra touch to my makeup! I was able to try these due to Influenster, and love that they introduced me to this great product!
I wanted to love these. They look amazing. I bought two packs. The first set was ok. They did their job. The second set, as soon as I took them out of the package lost shape. I tried to get them on my lids correctly but the shape was too bad. I love how fluffy they were, but it's useless if I can't wear them.
Q & A
Did the glue irritate your skin?
How does everyone get the lashes to stay on? What glue or adhesive is everyone using?
Did some of your false lashes pull off? Or was it just mine? When I pulled mine off, a few of the individual lashes came off. Very saddening, I wanted to use them again!
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Are they easy and painless to take off?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos