3 varieties available
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
4.58 / 5 based on 1,947 Reviews
KISS introduces a new brand of lashes. Made with a revolutionary technology that creates tapered ends, KISS Looks So Natural lashes blend seamlessly with natural lashes. Significantly lighter in weight than traditional lashes, the wearer can barely feel them on; 97% of women who wore these lashes felt the difference! These feathery, soft lashes are available in various styles, from natural to dramatic looks.
How to Apply:
- Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.
- Apply KISS adhesive to lash line; wait 30 seconds for glue to become tacky before applying for better adhesion.
- Use the applicator to apply lashes along natural lash line and hold, allowing adhesive to dry completely.
- Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
- Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
- Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.
KISS Looks So Natural lashes are available for $3.99 at CVS, Walgreens and Walmart stores nationwide. For more information and how-to videos, visit. KISSusa.com.see more...
Top Questions See all 497 Q&A
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
- "I received Kiss lashes friend. Influenster, they look so natural and are easy to apply and last all day." in 564 reviews
- "I am not a big fan of eyelashes ever since I pulled all them out after applying some individual ones on my honeymoon. I definitely love these and will purchase more. They look natural and no one noticed and they also felt comfortable. Very easy to apply as well :0)" in 132 reviews
- "I Love false lashes! I am a circus performer and a model so I can never have too many lashes in my makeup kit. These were great because they weren't as full or "dramatic" as I normally go for. Typically when I spend the money on lashes I go for Outrageous but getting to try these has kinda changed my mind about casual wear lashes! These look and feel amazing on. I did not use the glue as others mentioned but only because I have an allergy to most eyelash glues so I have my own. *I don't trust 90% of glues so its not generally personal!* Overall these are great <3" in 118 reviews
- "I don't think I'll wear fake eyelashes on a regular basis, but on date night these will definitely be my go to to make myself feel even more great about my appearance." in 93 reviews
- "I recieved a pair of Kiss lashes in my DL Voxbox, after trying these on for the first time I can say that I'm really happy with them." in 90 reviews
When I received my lashes from influenster, I was really excited! I really like the texture of the lashes and how light they are. The only can I have is that the lashes are a little short. My lashes are already pretty long so they didn't give me much length. However, They did add fullness. Other than that, I love the lashes
I received these lashes complimentary for review purposes from influenster. These lashes are natural and so pretty! They are perfect for one time use for a special occasion. I could not stop looking at my lashes after applying these. I have short and straight Asian lashes, so these may be my new go-to for special occasions!
I gave the lashes to my friend to wear for her birthday. She loved them, I was a little jealous after I seen her in them. I will be buying my own pair to try. Her only complaint is the glue that comes with it is not good enough. We ended up running to buy a different kind. Other then that they looked great, and so fun!
Ive always been a fan of false lashes, so I was very excited when I received a pair in my JAdore VoxBox and I really like these lashes. They are EXTREMELY light weight, and the band is easy to maneuver. The glue that came with them, isn't my favorite, but it gets the job done. I would recommend these lashes, and purchase them.
I have never used false lashes before using these and I'm so happy I did. I was almost too afraid to try them because I was afraid I'd hurt myself but my fears were unwarranted. These lashes were super easy to apply and took no time at all. On top of that, they looked completely natural. No one could tell I had on falsies.
These are the "non flashy" false eyelashes. You could get away with wearing them in the daytime and no one might be the wiser. I really loved the feel of them. They were featherlight on my eyelids. I also liked how the lighter color looked more natural. I received this product for free for testing purposes from Influenster.
I received these lashes compliments of Influenster and I really love them! They look so natural that no one would know I was wearing them! I enjoy wearing lashes for a night out that aren't over the top or gaudy and these did the trick. I would love to try a pair from KISS that adds slightly more volume to my thin lashes.
Thank you Influenster for the sample in my Jadore VoxBox. As a first-time user, I found these really easy to apply and I couldn't feel them once they were on- which was my fear. I loved the thicker/fuller look I received by wearing them. I will recommend these to friends and family, and will definitely buy another pair.
I have worn many different brands of fake eyelashes and these, by far, are the BEST! They feel like the real deal and are not heavy at all. I love these and they are so easy to apply and the adhesive holds for a pretty decent amount of time! I received these complimentary from influenster in the #JADOREVOXBOX. Thanks!
Love how easy these were to apply, and how natural they look when they're on! I generally wear drugstore-brand fake lashes, but I've never tried a pair where I've forgotten that I'm wearing them. At one point, I even had to touch them to make sure they were still there!
Q & A
Did the glue irritate your skin?
How does everyone get the lashes to stay on? What glue or adhesive is everyone using?
Did some of your false lashes pull off? Or was it just mine? When I pulled mine off, a few of the individual lashes came off. Very saddening, I wanted to use them again!
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Are they easy and painless to take off?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos