BY KISS #36 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have tried #0...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhesive that...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Kalei L.
I love the fact that I have a few of the Kiss brand lashes and they are all phenomenal when it comes to being light on the lids and natural looking! These however, took it further for me! I can't even feel them on my eyes! I have the ones in "Shy" and I love them!
Karolina S.
Jackson, NJ
I naturally have long eyelashes to begin with, so I wanted to use these just to make my eyelashes look thicker and more voluminous, which these Kiss lashes definitely did! I have never used false eyelashes prior to these, and I can't believe how great these were and how natural they looked for such a low price!
Amber F.
Westlake, LA
I wanted to love these. They look amazing. I bought two packs. The first set was ok. They did their job. The second set, as soon as I took them out of the package lost shape. I tried to get them on my lids correctly but the shape was too bad. I love how fluffy they were, but it's useless if I can't wear them.
Tahira P.
I got this for free in the DLVoxBox. I think these are nice because they have a natural finish. The only thing I did not like is that my lashes are long already and I got the sultry size which did not really make a difference to my look. I think something more dramatic would have worked better. All in all it is a good product and I would use again in a different size.
Anna D.
Marietta, Ga
As a woman with full, long lashes I personally don't need much when it comes to false lashes, and most of the time never wear them. Let me just say, these were great! It was the great extra touch to my makeup! I was able to try these due to Influenster, and love that they introduced me to this great product!
Stella C.
Brooklyn, NY
I love how natural looking and light weight these lashes are. The only thing I did not like about it was how short the lashes are. My eyes are a little wider and when I have the lashes on I feel like 1/3 of my eye is just awkwardly empty and then I'd have to put on layers and layers on mascara on that one part of my lashes that seem so bare. Or I would have to put individual lashes on as well. Other than that this product is amazing!
Victoria N.
Mulberry, FL
I am not a big fan of eyelashes ever since I pulled all them out after applying some individual ones on my honeymoon. I definitely love these and will purchase more. They look natural and no one noticed and they also felt comfortable. Very easy to apply as well :0)
Paige A.
Claremore, OK
Received these in my VoxBox to try! I was extremely impressed with how natural they looked! I have saw other brands of false lashes and they do not look any where near as natural as these! We're difficult for me to apply, as I have never used false lashes before, but I got assistance from a friend and got them on!
Mercy R.
Dallas, TX
These lashes are pretty much the best. When I received these, I expected to look super made up and un-natural when I applied them. They were not only easy to apply, but also looked natural. They are not too heavy and the adhesive will for the day if you do not do any strenuous activity.

P.S. I received these products complementary from Influenster.
Kimberly H.
Tumwater , WA
I received this for testing in the DLvoxbox, I got to try them out on Halloween. I absolutely adore how soft they are and how easily they go on, it also comes off cleanly. I don't wear fake lashes often enough to repurchase at this moment but I would recommend to anyone and I will keep them in mind for the future.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?