BY KISS #69 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Do they actually look natural?6 Answers
  • Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have ...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhes...4 Answers
Reviews (1947)
Fallon B.
Decatur , GA
When I received my lashes from influenster, I was really excited! I really like the texture of the lashes and how light they are. The only can I have is that the lashes are a little short. My lashes are already pretty long so they didn't give me much length. However, They did add fullness. Other than that, I love the lashes
Raquel H.
Lincoln, CA
I received these lashes complimentary for review purposes from influenster. These lashes are natural and so pretty! They are perfect for one time use for a special occasion. I could not stop looking at my lashes after applying these. I have short and straight Asian lashes, so these may be my new go-to for special occasions!
Misty B.
Jacksonville , FL
I gave the lashes to my friend to wear for her birthday. She loved them, I was a little jealous after I seen her in them. I will be buying my own pair to try. Her only complaint is the glue that comes with it is not good enough. We ended up running to buy a different kind. Other then that they looked great, and so fun!
Cirel P.
Houston, Tx
Ive always been a fan of false lashes, so I was very excited when I received a pair in my JAdore VoxBox and I really like these lashes. They are EXTREMELY light weight, and the band is easy to maneuver. The glue that came with them, isn't my favorite, but it gets the job done. I would recommend these lashes, and purchase them.
Diane G.
Washington, DC
I have never used false lashes before using these and I'm so happy I did. I was almost too afraid to try them because I was afraid I'd hurt myself but my fears were unwarranted. These lashes were super easy to apply and took no time at all. On top of that, they looked completely natural. No one could tell I had on falsies.
Victoria H.
These are the "non flashy" false eyelashes. You could get away with wearing them in the daytime and no one might be the wiser. I really loved the feel of them. They were featherlight on my eyelids. I also liked how the lighter color looked more natural. I received this product for free for testing purposes from Influenster.
Ashley K.
Las Vegas, NV
I received these lashes compliments of Influenster and I really love them! They look so natural that no one would know I was wearing them! I enjoy wearing lashes for a night out that aren't over the top or gaudy and these did the trick. I would love to try a pair from KISS that adds slightly more volume to my thin lashes.
Alicia C.
Chicago, Illinois
Thank you Influenster for the sample in my Jadore VoxBox. As a first-time user, I found these really easy to apply and I couldn't feel them once they were on- which was my fear. I loved the thicker/fuller look I received by wearing them. I will recommend these to friends and family, and will definitely buy another pair.
Kayla V.
I have worn many different brands of fake eyelashes and these, by far, are the BEST! They feel like the real deal and are not heavy at all. I love these and they are so easy to apply and the adhesive holds for a pretty decent amount of time! I received these complimentary from influenster in the #JADOREVOXBOX. Thanks!
Biota M.
Hartford, CT
Love how easy these were to apply, and how natural they look when they're on! I generally wear drugstore-brand fake lashes, but I've never tried a pair where I've forgotten that I'm wearing them. At one point, I even had to touch them to make sure they were still there!
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?