BY KISS

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Do they actually look natural?6 Answers
  • Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have ...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhes...4 Answers
Reviews (1964)
Yesenia S.
Perris , CA
So i didn't love this eyelash beacuse the length was too long! that it was obvious they weren't my real lashes...now i did like the color of the lashes..they did match the color of my real lashes..and it did make my lashes look more full,i have short lashes and they aren't full so i did like how it made my lashes look fuller.
Victoria H.
These are the "non flashy" false eyelashes. You could get away with wearing them in the daytime and no one might be the wiser. I really loved the feel of them. They were featherlight on my eyelids. I also liked how the lighter color looked more natural. I received this product for free for testing purposes from Influenster.
Lisa R.
Elk Grove, CA
I just tried these out, and I'm not usually a fan of fake lashes because they honestly just look ridiculous on me. However, these ones actually looked really pretty and I could see myself wearing them on a date with my husband. They are long, but they are whispy and are still natural looking. The glue seems to work well too!
Alissa W.
Brandon, WI
I just am not too big on fake eyelashes because they always look fake. I thought these looked more natural than most eyelashes, but I just have no patience for the glue and them falling off. I love that the glue was included though, so I didn't have to go out and buy my own.
Kimberly D.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster in my J'Adore Voxbox for testing purposes. I love wearing false eyelashes, so I was so excited to get a set of these in my box. They were so easy to apply and looked wonderful when I was wearing them! They look so realistic!! I will definitely buy these again in the future
Diane G.
Washington, DC
I have never used false lashes before using these and I'm so happy I did. I was almost too afraid to try them because I was afraid I'd hurt myself but my fears were unwarranted. These lashes were super easy to apply and took no time at all. On top of that, they looked completely natural. No one could tell I had on falsies.
Danielle L.
Indianapolis, Indiana
I loved the KISS natural lashes, I've loved all the lashes I've tried from KISS. They are always so easy to use and clean off so that I can use them for another time. They always have so many different looks i can go from simple to dramatic! They are fun when you just want your eyes to have that little extra wow factor!
Joelle W.
I got this product complementary of Influenster for testing purposes and let me tell you, I love these lashes! they went on great and looked, literally, So Natural! I highly recommend these if you are into wearing fake eyelashes because they really are worth at least a try.
Fallon B.
Decatur , GA
When I received my lashes from influenster, I was really excited! I really like the texture of the lashes and how light they are. The only can I have is that the lashes are a little short. My lashes are already pretty long so they didn't give me much length. However, They did add fullness. Other than that, I love the lashes
Misty B.
Jacksonville , FL
I gave the lashes to my friend to wear for her birthday. She loved them, I was a little jealous after I seen her in them. I will be buying my own pair to try. Her only complaint is the glue that comes with it is not good enough. We ended up running to buy a different kind. Other then that they looked great, and so fun!
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?