3 varieties available
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
4.58 / 5 based on 1,964 Reviews
KISS introduces a new brand of lashes. Made with a revolutionary technology that creates tapered ends, KISS Looks So Natural lashes blend seamlessly with natural lashes. Significantly lighter in weight than traditional lashes, the wearer can barely feel them on; 97% of women who wore these lashes felt the difference! These feathery, soft lashes are available in various styles, from natural to dramatic looks.
How to Apply:
- Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.
- Apply KISS adhesive to lash line; wait 30 seconds for glue to become tacky before applying for better adhesion.
- Use the applicator to apply lashes along natural lash line and hold, allowing adhesive to dry completely.
- Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
- Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
- Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.
KISS Looks So Natural lashes are available for $3.99 at CVS, Walgreens and Walmart stores nationwide. For more information and how-to videos, visit. KISSusa.com.see more...
Top Questions See all 504 Q&A
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
- "I received Kiss lashes friend. Influenster, they look so natural and are easy to apply and last all day." in 564 reviews
- "I am not a big fan of eyelashes ever since I pulled all them out after applying some individual ones on my honeymoon. I definitely love these and will purchase more. They look natural and no one noticed and they also felt comfortable. Very easy to apply as well :0)" in 132 reviews
- "I Love false lashes! I am a circus performer and a model so I can never have too many lashes in my makeup kit. These were great because they weren't as full or "dramatic" as I normally go for. Typically when I spend the money on lashes I go for Outrageous but getting to try these has kinda changed my mind about casual wear lashes! These look and feel amazing on. I did not use the glue as others mentioned but only because I have an allergy to most eyelash glues so I have my own. *I don't trust 90% of glues so its not generally personal!* Overall these are great <3" in 118 reviews
- "I don't think I'll wear fake eyelashes on a regular basis, but on date night these will definitely be my go to to make myself feel even more great about my appearance." in 93 reviews
- "I recieved a pair of Kiss lashes in my DL Voxbox, after trying these on for the first time I can say that I'm really happy with them." in 90 reviews
So i didn't love this eyelash beacuse the length was too long! that it was obvious they weren't my real lashes...now i did like the color of the lashes..they did match the color of my real lashes..and it did make my lashes look more full,i have short lashes and they aren't full so i did like how it made my lashes look fuller.
These are the "non flashy" false eyelashes. You could get away with wearing them in the daytime and no one might be the wiser. I really loved the feel of them. They were featherlight on my eyelids. I also liked how the lighter color looked more natural. I received this product for free for testing purposes from Influenster.
I just tried these out, and I'm not usually a fan of fake lashes because they honestly just look ridiculous on me. However, these ones actually looked really pretty and I could see myself wearing them on a date with my husband. They are long, but they are whispy and are still natural looking. The glue seems to work well too!
I just am not too big on fake eyelashes because they always look fake. I thought these looked more natural than most eyelashes, but I just have no patience for the glue and them falling off. I love that the glue was included though, so I didn't have to go out and buy my own.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster in my J'Adore Voxbox for testing purposes. I love wearing false eyelashes, so I was so excited to get a set of these in my box. They were so easy to apply and looked wonderful when I was wearing them! They look so realistic!! I will definitely buy these again in the future
I have never used false lashes before using these and I'm so happy I did. I was almost too afraid to try them because I was afraid I'd hurt myself but my fears were unwarranted. These lashes were super easy to apply and took no time at all. On top of that, they looked completely natural. No one could tell I had on falsies.
I loved the KISS natural lashes, I've loved all the lashes I've tried from KISS. They are always so easy to use and clean off so that I can use them for another time. They always have so many different looks i can go from simple to dramatic! They are fun when you just want your eyes to have that little extra wow factor!
I got this product complementary of Influenster for testing purposes and let me tell you, I love these lashes! they went on great and looked, literally, So Natural! I highly recommend these if you are into wearing fake eyelashes because they really are worth at least a try.
When I received my lashes from influenster, I was really excited! I really like the texture of the lashes and how light they are. The only can I have is that the lashes are a little short. My lashes are already pretty long so they didn't give me much length. However, They did add fullness. Other than that, I love the lashes
I gave the lashes to my friend to wear for her birthday. She loved them, I was a little jealous after I seen her in them. I will be buying my own pair to try. Her only complaint is the glue that comes with it is not good enough. We ended up running to buy a different kind. Other then that they looked great, and so fun!
Q & A
Did the glue irritate your skin?
How does everyone get the lashes to stay on? What glue or adhesive is everyone using?
Did some of your false lashes pull off? Or was it just mine? When I pulled mine off, a few of the individual lashes came off. Very saddening, I wanted to use them again!
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Are they easy and painless to take off?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos