BY KISS #38 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have tried #0...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhesive that...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
  • "I don't always feel comfortable wearing false eyelashes but these are so worth it, very comfortable not too out there they're just right." in 77 reviews
  • "Never used fake eye lashes and probably never will, my eye lashes are way too long, if I tried them on I'd cause hurricane winds lol." in 47 reviews
  • "I've never worn them before I had another pair that was a cheaper brand I wore those for a few days to compare to the kiss." in 45 reviews
Morgan F.
I've got long lashes and a coat of mascara tends to do the trick - but I love falsies. These are just a bit too natural for a girl like me who needs to use Drag Queen style fakes... I tried them through influenster and I am grateful - but I need bigger, thicker, FAKER.
Kristie W.
Boston, MA
I received these from Influenster and they are hands down my favorite falsies ever! They look so natural, are affordable, easy to apply, and long lasting! I will definitely take advantage of the 25% off code and buy myself a couple pairs! Thanks KISSlashes and Influenster!
Denisha D.
Corp Christi, TX
I am usually such a failure when it comes to using false lashes but these were fairly easy. The glue doesn't come out in a perfect little line so on mine there was some excess/extra but it dried clear and wasn't too bad. Maybe it just takes some getting used to. I did receive a complimentary sample from Influenster.
Yari T.
Acworth, GA
So i really liked the package and the way the lashes felt.it was my firstt imet rying on lashes on.i felt the glue wasn't sticky enough bc after ten mins the corners were poping out but i wouldn't mind wearing them fro special occasions lashes complimentary frm influenster
Biota M.
Hartford, CT
Love how easy these were to apply, and how natural they look when they're on! I generally wear drugstore-brand fake lashes, but I've never tried a pair where I've forgotten that I'm wearing them. At one point, I even had to touch them to make sure they were still there!
Dee G.
These lashes are the best. It's the only brand I buy when looking for lashes. They look so real and natural. People can't even tell they are fake. I would recommend buying lash glue as well, so you can reuse them a few times.
Alicia C.
Chicago, Illinois
Thank you Influenster for the sample in my Jadore VoxBox. As a first-time user, I found these really easy to apply and I couldn't feel them once they were on- which was my fear. I loved the thicker/fuller look I received by wearing them. I will recommend these to friends and family, and will definitely buy another pair.
Kayla G.
I have worn many different brands of fake eyelashes and these, by far, are the BEST! They feel like the real deal and are not heavy at all. I love these and they are so easy to apply and the adhesive holds for a pretty decent amount of time! I received these complimentary from influenster in the #JADOREVOXBOX. Thanks!
Nicole O.
Antioch, CA
First off I have never worn fake lashes before EVER i have super curly lashes so curly they touch my eye lips, But i was very surprised at how great these lashes blended with my own i love them and i will be looking for these lashes to repurchases again. They are very soft and thin they don't look over the top at all!!
Mattie H.
Phoenix, AZ
I am in LOVE with the KISS Lashes that I received complimentary from Influenster! My eyes look natural, dramatic, sophisticated, and amazing! Everyone that I know is asking me which brand of lashes am I using. I feel like Audry Hepburn wearing them. My eyes really pop out!
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?