BY KISS #69 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Do they actually look natural?6 Answers
  • Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have ...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhes...4 Answers
Reviews (1949)
Tina M.
Levittown, PA
I love these lashes a ton! I am not a fan of falsies but these Looks So Natural Lashes have me swooning. They blend beautifully with my natural lashes and stayed on all day. When I went to remove at the end of the day they were still pretty stuck on.

* I received these complimentary from influenster for the purpose of review.
Jennifer N.
Yucaipa, CA
These looked really pretty when they were on. They were very soft and natural looking.
They were incredibly awkward to apply, and never felt "quite right". It's my understanding that one gets used to them though, if used often enough.

I received these as a complimentary item in the JaAdore VoxBox for testing and review purposes.
Dalymar M.
Oxnard , CA
I received this in my #DLVoxBox and they're really cute! I don't use falsies often, so it took me a while to get them on with the provided glue. Once on, it lasted all night, which was great because I went out to have some fun. I like the length and fullness it gives to my lashes- it was full but not exaggerated. Totes recommend ^_^
angela h.
Mt Prospect, IL
I just received these in my #DLVoxBox for free to test and review. I LOVE Kiss products and these blew my mind away. I love the all natural look and the easiness of these! Unlike other big chunky lashes, these are super real looking! Although I do have very long lashes naturally, who doesn't need even more va va voom lashes? LOVE!!
Swan S.
Phoenix, AZ
I wear false lashes as often as I can, some are a pain to put on and others don't look quite right I didn't have either of those issues with the KISS lashes. They are easy to apply, look wonderful and feel great they don't weigh down your eye lids. Removal is simple as well, I look forward to purchasing and using more KISS lashes.
Melissa H.
Kernersville, NC
I got these lashes from a voxbox to try. They looked beautiful but I had issues getting them on. The glue did not apply very well to the lash itself and when I removed them my eyelid was still sticky and it took a while to get the glue to come off of my skin. However, they were very light weight and looked nice when I had them on.
Meredith H.
Nashville, TN
I wear lashes all the time so I was completely stoked to get these in my Vox Box - and I love them. They're very natural looking but also give you enough drama that people who know you will know they're fake. People who don't will just think you have long beautiful lashes. They are very soft and I was very pleased - so much so, in fact, that I immediately went online and bought 6 more pair and tried some of the other lengths out. (Flirty is my favorite!)
Bre J.
Chestnut Rdg, NY
I received these lashes to test and review in a voxbox and all i can say is that i absolutely love these lashes! They are so natural looking: not to long and not too full! i received so many complements! I really love these lashes and would definitely recommend them to anyone who is trying to get longer but natural looking lashes.
Cassidy P.
Beauty, KY
I absolutely love love love these lashes. The lashes are super natural and still show the beauty of your natural lashes. I recommend not using the glue that comes with the lashes though. The glue that comes with these lashes tends to stop sticking very early on the inner corners. I will definitely be repurchasing these lashes.
Merrin A.
West Monroe, NY
Got this product complimentary of influenster in my jadore voxbox..I do not mind these at all,Im not a big fan of fake lashes but these I would definitely use again.They were pretty easy to adhere and apply but practice makes perfect for sure..They would be a great addition for special occasions or just a night out.I have natural long lashes but this makes them really pop without having to use mascara..Great product Kiss! The best part is the price!!!!
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?