BY KISS #27 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have ...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhes...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Reviews (1914)
Tina M.
Levittown, PA
I love these lashes a ton! I am not a fan of falsies but these Looks So Natural Lashes have me swooning. They blend beautifully with my natural lashes and stayed on all day. When I went to remove at the end of the day they were still pretty stuck on.

* I received these complimentary from influenster for the purpose of review.
Dalymar M.
Oxnard, CA
I received this in my #DLVoxBox and they're really cute! I don't use falsies often, so it took me a while to get them on with the provided glue. Once on, it lasted all night, which was great because I went out to have some fun. I like the length and fullness it gives to my lashes- it was full but not exaggerated. Totes recommend ^_^
Merrin A.
West Monroe, NY
Got this product complimentary of influenster in my jadore voxbox..I do not mind these at all,Im not a big fan of fake lashes but these I would definitely use again.They were pretty easy to adhere and apply but practice makes perfect for sure..They would be a great addition for special occasions or just a night out.I have natural long lashes but this makes them really pop without having to use mascara..Great product Kiss! The best part is the price!!!!
Melissa H.
Kernersville, NC
I got these lashes from a voxbox to try. They looked beautiful but I had issues getting them on. The glue did not apply very well to the lash itself and when I removed them my eyelid was still sticky and it took a while to get the glue to come off of my skin. However, they were very light weight and looked nice when I had them on.
Jonelle L.
These lashes were super easy and NEAT to apply. The little applicator attached to the cap of the adhesive made it a cinch to apply the glue without making a mess. The lashes seemed to fit right into place without having to push and pull too much. They looked super natural and gave that extra umph to my look. I will definitely be recommending this to friends and buying more!

*I received this product complimentary from Influenster. Opinions are 100% my own*
Meredith H.
Nashville, TN
I wear lashes all the time so I was completely stoked to get these in my Vox Box - and I love them. They're very natural looking but also give you enough drama that people who know you will know they're fake. People who don't will just think you have long beautiful lashes. They are very soft and I was very pleased - so much so, in fact, that I immediately went online and bought 6 more pair and tried some of the other lengths out. (Flirty is my favorite!)
Bre J.
Chestnut Rdg, NY
I received these lashes to test and review in a voxbox and all i can say is that i absolutely love these lashes! They are so natural looking: not to long and not too full! i received so many complements! I really love these lashes and would definitely recommend them to anyone who is trying to get longer but natural looking lashes.
Kimberly D.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster in my J'Adore Voxbox for testing purposes. I love wearing false eyelashes, so I was so excited to get a set of these in my box. They were so easy to apply and looked wonderful when I was wearing them! They look so realistic!! I will definitely buy these again in the future
Briana C.
I received these in my DLVoxBox to try and review by influenster. This was my first time using fake lashes so it did take a while to put on. They looked very nice on me and they lasted all night. I didn't have to retouch it or add more glue. I wouldn't mind buying these again!
Alissa W.
Appleton, WI
I just am not too big on fake eyelashes because they always look fake. I thought these looked more natural than most eyelashes, but I just have no patience for the glue and them falling off. I love that the glue was included though, so I didn't have to go out and buy my own.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?