BY KISS

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Do they actually look natural?6 Answers
  • Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have ...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhes...4 Answers
Reviews (1965)
Sasha H.
Lake Charles, LA
I loved these lashes! I don't normally do false lashes, but these are so great! They are super lightweight and come with glue. The glue has a wand that is super easy to use. It has a cool iridescent color, too. The glue dries clear. It doesn't take long top dry at all. I wrote the lashes for about right hours and they lasted just fine.
April P.
Virginia Bch, VA
These eyelashes were great! I'm normally not a fan of falsies because I take forever getting them on and situated correctly, but these were a breeze to put on and they actually stayed on for a good while too! They looked super natural and not "hey I'm wearing fake lashes" fake looking.
Susie B.
Ok sorry but I HATE THESE LASHES. Don't even bother with them if you love demi wispies by ardell or any ardell. You wont like these at all. They aren't round enough to fit your eye EVER. They pop off even with amazing glue. They are just soooo inconvenient, annoying and noticeable. BUT, if you're a lash person, you already knew that lol.
Michele M.
I'm not going to be using these because the glue that comes with them smells funny. I know it's not suppose to smell great but it smells like theres something wrong with it and I wont put it near my eyes.

I received these complimentary from Influenster in the Feb 2014 J'Adore Voxbox.
Meredith H.
Nashville, TN
I wear lashes all the time so I was completely stoked to get these in my Vox Box - and I love them. They're very natural looking but also give you enough drama that people who know you will know they're fake. People who don't will just think you have long beautiful lashes. They are very soft and I was very pleased - so much so, in fact, that I immediately went online and bought 6 more pair and tried some of the other lengths out. (Flirty is my favorite!)
Swan S.
Phoenix, AZ
I wear false lashes as often as I can, some are a pain to put on and others don't look quite right I didn't have either of those issues with the KISS lashes. They are easy to apply, look wonderful and feel great they don't weigh down your eye lids. Removal is simple as well, I look forward to purchasing and using more KISS lashes.
Melissa H.
Kernersville, NC
I got these lashes from a voxbox to try. They looked beautiful but I had issues getting them on. The glue did not apply very well to the lash itself and when I removed them my eyelid was still sticky and it took a while to get the glue to come off of my skin. However, they were very light weight and looked nice when I had them on.
angela h.
Mt Prospect, IL
I just received these in my #DLVoxBox for free to test and review. I LOVE Kiss products and these blew my mind away. I love the all natural look and the easiness of these! Unlike other big chunky lashes, these are super real looking! Although I do have very long lashes naturally, who doesn't need even more va va voom lashes? LOVE!!
Merrin A.
Hastings, NY
Got this product complimentary of influenster in my jadore voxbox..I do not mind these at all,Im not a big fan of fake lashes but these I would definitely use again.They were pretty easy to adhere and apply but practice makes perfect for sure..They would be a great addition for special occasions or just a night out.I have natural long lashes but this makes them really pop without having to use mascara..Great product Kiss! The best part is the price!!!!
Stephanie G.
I received Kiss Lashes from my Influenster J'adore VoxBox. I personally don't use false lashes very often so I can't speak from much experience but I do I think they would be an affordable option. They look natural and they're lightweight so I would recommend giving them a try.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?