Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
KISS introduces a new brand of lashes. Made with a revolutionary technology that creates tapered ends, KISS Looks So Natural lashes blend seamlessly with natural lashes. Significantly lighter in weight than traditional lashes, the wearer can barely feel them on; 97% of women who wore these lashes felt the difference! These feathery, soft lashes are available in various styles, from natural to dramatic looks.
How to Apply:
- Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.
- Apply KISS adhesive to lash line; wait 30 seconds for glue to become tacky before applying for better adhesion.
- Use the applicator to apply lashes along natural lash line and hold, allowing adhesive to dry completely.
- Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
- Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
- Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.
KISS Looks So Natural lashes are available for $3.99 at CVS, Walgreens and Walmart stores nationwide. For more information and how-to videos, visit. KISSusa.com.see more...
Top Questions See all 471 Q&A
- "I received Kiss lashes friend. Influenster, they look so natural and are easy to apply and last all day." in 564 reviews
- "I am not a big fan of eyelashes ever since I pulled all them out after applying some individual ones on my honeymoon. I definitely love these and will purchase more. They look natural and no one noticed and they also felt comfortable. Very easy to apply as well :0)" in 132 reviews
- "I Love false lashes! I am a circus performer and a model so I can never have too many lashes in my makeup kit. These were great because they weren't as full or "dramatic" as I normally go for. Typically when I spend the money on lashes I go for Outrageous but getting to try these has kinda changed my mind about casual wear lashes! These look and feel amazing on. I did not use the glue as others mentioned but only because I have an allergy to most eyelash glues so I have my own. *I don't trust 90% of glues so its not generally personal!* Overall these are great <3" in 118 reviews
- "I don't think I'll wear fake eyelashes on a regular basis, but on date night these will definitely be my go to to make myself feel even more great about my appearance." in 93 reviews
- "I recieved a pair of Kiss lashes in my DL Voxbox, after trying these on for the first time I can say that I'm really happy with them." in 90 reviews
Word to the wise: the first time you use false eye lashes, make sure you have oodles of time on your hands! And a sleeping baby would be helpful too…
Needless to say, I was in a bit of a hurry when I was trying them out. Which is probably why I could feel one of them all day, and found myself super self conscious about it!
Anyway, they look kinda cool, but I already have pretty long lashes, and mascara and curler works just fine for me!
For me, the hardest part was getting them on and aligned properly with my lash line (in the end I think it made me look like I had eye liner in the middle of my eye lid…).
In the past when I’ve had pro makeup done, I recalled having all the eye makeup done first before the false lashes went on, so that’s what I did in this case. (Finally got a chance to use my Christmas present to myself - Urban Decay Naked 2 palette). The problem with this method though, was that the lash kept gluing to the makeup and then not sticking. So I think in future I would put the lashes on first and then the rest of my eye makeup.
I also found that it was best to work quickly - as soon as you get the glue on, start putting the lash on. Initially I was waiting too long I think, and it was making it harder to attach.
Anyway, these aren’t for me, but you can use them a bunch of times and are pretty cheap at $2.99 a pair.
I was actually pretty excited to receive this because I have never used false lashes before. To give perspective as a newbie to false lashes, it was really difficult for me to put these on. They look wonderful and I love how when I look at my eyes from an angle, I can see the gentle curve of the lashes.
I have really long nails so that may be a factor as to how it was difficult for me to put on. In addition, I have really bad eyesight and bad depth perception so I kept putting it either on my own lashes or way above my lash line.
After putting both on, my lash line does feel a bit weird, mostly because I am not used to having fake lashes on them. However, I am really pleased with the results and will be using them on special occasions because it just took too long to apply. If you have a trusted friend that has steady hands, I would recommend asking them to apply it for you.
I also love how it looks so natural. I really do believe that the tapered ends make it believable to others that it is your own lashes and not fake lashes. When I was putting them on, I couldn't really tell which lashes were my own and which were the ones that I was applying on until I had to readjust where it sat on my lash line.
Verdict: A+, would definitely use this again. Even though it was difficult to apply, I would say that is due to beginner's error.
I have been a KISS fan for ages because I will not pay for a look that I may only wear for one night, or when a brand allows you to achieve the same (or better) results without a heftier price tag. I noticed upon opening the package that the lashes not only look better than models before but they do feel soft and light when touched. I like how the set also tapers each lash "hair" but also has a tapering effect from small lashes by the inner eye, to a nice natural but longer flair towards the end. It's like getting that perfect mascara without having to mess with a wand and goop. I used first a clear mascara on my own lashes and then applied the KISS lashes once that dried. Application was 100% successful on the first try. You just add the adhesive to the lash band, wait 30 seconds while you see the formula change to a slightly clearer color and it feels slightly tacky. I then slowly with a light touch applied the lashes to my lash line. They rest and go on like they know where they should be (nice slight arch in shape helps that) and I then held them on until I felt the adhesive formula dry. It was fast and I was set within 1 minute. I then used a liquid liner for a nice but lower-key "Cat Eye" look, since it was daytime.
I received the above product free of charge from Influenster & KISS. I am not obligated to provide a positive or favorable review, just my honest opinion. My review is based on my experience with the product and/or brand, which may differ from yours.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos