BY KISS #56 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Do they actually look natural?6 Answers
  • Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have ...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhes...4 Answers
Reviews (1936)
Koko I.
Houston
are perfect for everyday wear to work, school, grocery shopping, etc. I use these with the Ardell lashtite adhesive in black and I don't even need to wear eyeliner and it lasts for weeks! These lashes seriously cut my morning routine in half and I can sleep in an extra 30 minutes (who doesn't like more sleep?). They are reusable and really durable depending on the glue you use though. If you use what I use (Ardell Lashtite Adhesive), I would suggest getting the ardell lashfree adhesive remover to get rid of the left over gunk so you can reuse these! Other than that, just make sure you attach these lashes to your actual eyelashes and not your eyelid for a more natural look.
Alexis P.
Massillon, OH
They are not as great as my eyelashes that I would wear everyday but they are good if your traveling and you just don't want to take your expensive ones these are a good one to grab.I think that they make them look a little bit of a more professional and not as little girlish because they just look that way.A good mascara would be the Better Then Sex mascara by Too Faced it is so lovely.
Ronia C.
Birmingham, AL
I had a horrible experience with lash extensions that had to ripped out by an ophthalmologist. Needless to say it also ripped out alot of my real lashes. These So Natural lashes by Kiss are the perfect solution to fill in my gaps until my lashes grow back in! I love that they are light and almost look as if I don't have lash strips in!
Cori S.
Macon, GA
I really didn't expect these lashes to turn out how they did. Look so beautiful in the package but I think I am use to thicker lashes. I think I had the sultry ones and I they are more on the natural side but, I like dramatic. They aren't bad just are lashes for someone who does really want the dramatic long lashes because they are on the shorter side.
Melinda C.
Poland , ME
I wear the "shy" lashes and they look so natural! I have to cut off a bit on the ends because my eyes are small but after that they fit perfectly. Someone came up to me and told me I had the longest eyelashes they had ever seen and I had to tell them it was all thanks to the fake lashes. These are the only lashes I buy, I recently bought a set of 4 from Walmart so I don't run out. You can get a couple uses out of them if you take care of them so the price point is very affordable.
evelyn b.
Birmingham, AL
I have used these lashes for the first time. The application process was very easy, but they did not stay on for very long. I do not know if the adhesive wasn't up to par or if I did not apply them correctly. It could have been the makeup I used as well. I was hoping someone would give me better information on how to use these lashes!
NICOLE 🦅.
New Port Richey, FL
Review for: Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes more...
Gotta love the glue on lashes!!! Amazing quality and super soft texture for lashes! Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
Ardell Natural Multipack Demi Wispies

Also featured is my lipstick and lip liner collection! A lot of NYX products here!
NYX Butter Gloss
NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick
NYX Pump It Up Lip Plumper
Acacia S.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes more...
I’m in love with these lashes. I bought them three days ago and have since used my old ones for decoration! You’ll almost forget you are wearing them until you look at yourself and they’re like BAM! I’ve washed one pair twice and they appear as new. Great for the girls that need a BIG lash, enjoy light makeup, and have small pockets!
Jessica C.
Carson, CA
These lashes are so beautiful and comfortable they are easy to use and you will forget they are on . They used to have one with the clear band that I loved but they are great lashes compared to other brands that I found to be uncomfortable I would by these again . They are really light as a feather
Shannon C.
Warwick, NY
I received these KISS false lashes complimentary from Influenster in my Dean’s List VoxBox for testing purposes. I’ve never really wore false lashes before because my natural eyelashes are really long and have a little bit of volume already, so a coat or two of mascara and I’m good to go. But I decided to give them a try and see what falsies are all about.

I started off my doing my usual eye makeup routine; a eye primer, eyeshadow, lined upper lash line, and a light coat of mascara. I then applied the adhesive to one of the eyelashes starting with my right eye and I let that sit for about 30 seconds. For being a new to the world of false lashes I had a little bit of a difficult time. Because my real eyelashes are naturally very long I had a had time seeing where I should place the falsies. Then they kept getting caught on my real lashes! But luckily I have a lot of patience and finally got them where they needed to be! WOOHOO! But then the side closes to my inner eye kept popping up! I took it off, added more adhesive, and started the process all over again. Then the same thing happened again! So I moved onto the left eye! I repeated the process and this time it came out beautiful! I was so happy, it looked amazing and so natural. I then went back to my right eye and when I took the false lashes off to apply more adhesive I realized that the side of the lashes that were giving me a problem were all glued together. So I cut that little piece off and tried again. Unfortunately I could not get the right side to stay all the way on. It still kept popping up on the one side. However, I still am a newbie when it comes to falsies so I can’t blame them on KISS Lashes, especially since my left eye came out wonderful. I just need a bit more practice and because these lashes looked so real and natural I would definitely try these ones again in the future. And who knows, maybe one day I’ll become a false lashes pro! :)
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?