BY KISS #38 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have tried #0...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhesive that...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Hannah A.
I received these Kiss Lashes in Flirty 60484 KFL02 from Influenster for reviewing purposes and I have to say that I didn’t really like them all that much. First, let me start off by saying that my lashes a pretty thick and dark all by themselves and with a little mascara, my natural lashes look like falsies. So, putting these lashes on made me look simply ridiculous. I look like a lady of the night and that is not the look that I am going for. I am glad that I got a chance to try out fake lashes instead of wasting my money on buying a pair to try out myself. I guess, I am just not the type of person, who can wear fake eyelashes. I don’t feel bad about it though, because I have the fake lash look naturally without all of the hassle that fake lash users experience. I would say that this product is a total fail for me personally; however, these lashes wear easy to apply with tweezers and didn’t come unglued at any point of the night that I wore them. So, I think they are an okay product if you are into fake lashes. I know now to stay clear of them, unless I want to use them at Halloween, the only time that they would ever be appropriate on me.
Bárbara A.
Amoooooooooooooo de coração esses sílios, tão finos e ao menos tempo volumosos! Eles se misturam bem com os sílios naturais, e nem precisa ser profissional pra aplicar ele e conseguir um efeito natural já que ele se camufla bem apenas acrescentando em volume, mas nada impede que se passe um rímel dele aumentando ainda mais o volume dele e te deixando com cara de Diva né!?
Natasha T.
Centreville, VA
Influenster recently sent me some false eye lashes by Kiss to test out. I was waiting for the opportune time to try them out, but with a newborn and a toddler, the closest I could get to having a reason to wear them (and makeup) was church this morning!

Word to the wise: the first time you use false eye lashes, make sure you have oodles of time on your hands! And a sleeping baby would be helpful too…

Needless to say, I was in a bit of a hurry when I was trying them out. Which is probably why I could feel one of them all day, and found myself super self conscious about it!

Anyway, they look kinda cool, but I already have pretty long lashes, and mascara and curler works just fine for me!

For me, the hardest part was getting them on and aligned properly with my lash line (in the end I think it made me look like I had eye liner in the middle of my eye lid…).

In the past when I’ve had pro makeup done, I recalled having all the eye makeup done first before the false lashes went on, so that’s what I did in this case. (Finally got a chance to use my Christmas present to myself - Urban Decay Naked 2 palette). The problem with this method though, was that the lash kept gluing to the makeup and then not sticking. So I think in future I would put the lashes on first and then the rest of my eye makeup.

I also found that it was best to work quickly - as soon as you get the glue on, start putting the lash on. Initially I was waiting too long I think, and it was making it harder to attach.

Anyway, these aren’t for me, but you can use them a bunch of times and are pretty cheap at $2.99 a pair.
Baleigh C.
Oregon, OH
For my senior prom I decided I wanted to wear lashes. I never wore lashes before so I wanted something natural. So I decided to tr the Kiss lashes in Sultry. I'm so hooked on lashes and I've only wore them twice. I can't wait to try more styles!
Anna C.
El Paso, TX
I am in love with these lashes. it feels so natural. not heavy at all. it fits perfectly. it curves the way you want it to. With some TLC you can definitely use it for a couple of times. I usually get mine from walmart or walgreens.
Raquel S.
Rego Park, NY
These are my favorite lashes by far! They are so natural and beautiful. The price is totally reasonable specially since you can get a few wears out of them. It is a bit tricky to put on if you havent used false lashes before. But with practice you'll get it right. I'd definitely recommend
Jennyfer S.
Lawrence, MA
Amazing, super comfortable and easy to apply. They look so natural you can't even tell also they are pretty durable you can reuse them several times! I love there lashes!! definitely my go to for everyday looks
Tammy G.
Fort Worth, TX
Received this for free from my #DLVoxBox.
I was actually pretty excited to receive this because I have never used false lashes before. To give perspective as a newbie to false lashes, it was really difficult for me to put these on. They look wonderful and I love how when I look at my eyes from an angle, I can see the gentle curve of the lashes.

I have really long nails so that may be a factor as to how it was difficult for me to put on. In addition, I have really bad eyesight and bad depth perception so I kept putting it either on my own lashes or way above my lash line.

After putting both on, my lash line does feel a bit weird, mostly because I am not used to having fake lashes on them. However, I am really pleased with the results and will be using them on special occasions because it just took too long to apply. If you have a trusted friend that has steady hands, I would recommend asking them to apply it for you.

I also love how it looks so natural. I really do believe that the tapered ends make it believable to others that it is your own lashes and not fake lashes. When I was putting them on, I couldn't really tell which lashes were my own and which were the ones that I was applying on until I had to readjust where it sat on my lash line.

Verdict: A+, would definitely use this again. Even though it was difficult to apply, I would say that is due to beginner's error.
Theresa R.
Staten Island, NY
I received the Kiss Looks So Natural lashes in sultry as a complimentary item to test and review in my Dean's List VoxBox last month. I was extremely excited upon finding them inside the box since I have always had trouble finding the right type of false lashes for me. I decided to save the lashes for a night out on the town in New York City. So last weekend I went to see the new Broadway show On the Town and wore my Kiss lashes! From the moment I put them on I could feel the difference of Kiss lashes compared to other false lashes I had used in the past. The sultry ones were extremely light and looked very natural on my lashes. I certainly couldn't tell the difference. Since they were sultry they also weren't big and chunky looking. They seemed to compliment my own lash quite well. I had a lovely testing experience with them. They were easy to apply and the free glue that was included in the package was a great added bonus. It kept the lashes in place for hours without me having to worry that they may start peeling off. I would highly recommend these lashes to anyone in search of a good natural looking false lash. I received a great amount of compliments that night from people who thought that I had naturally full lashes. No one could tell the difference. I love these lashes and look forward to using them as my go to lashes for any social events or get togethers.
Linette F.
La Verne, CA
My Results:
I have been a KISS fan for ages because I will not pay for a look that I may only wear for one night, or when a brand allows you to achieve the same (or better) results without a heftier price tag. I noticed upon opening the package that the lashes not only look better than models before but they do feel soft and light when touched. I like how the set also tapers each lash "hair" but also has a tapering effect from small lashes by the inner eye, to a nice natural but longer flair towards the end. It's like getting that perfect mascara without having to mess with a wand and goop. I used first a clear mascara on my own lashes and then applied the KISS lashes once that dried. Application was 100% successful on the first try. You just add the adhesive to the lash band, wait 30 seconds while you see the formula change to a slightly clearer color and it feels slightly tacky. I then slowly with a light touch applied the lashes to my lash line. They rest and go on like they know where they should be (nice slight arch in shape helps that) and I then held them on until I felt the adhesive formula dry. It was fast and I was set within 1 minute. I then used a liquid liner for a nice but lower-key "Cat Eye" look, since it was daytime.

I received the above product free of charge from Influenster & KISS. I am not obligated to provide a positive or favorable review, just my honest opinion. My review is based on my experience with the product and/or brand, which may differ from yours.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?