BY KISS

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Do they actually look natural?6 Answers
  • Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have ...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhes...4 Answers
Reviews (1965)
Erin C.
Fishers, IN
Received this compliments of Influenster and Kiss Lashes. I liked the look and feel of the lashes, and I was really excited to try them out. Unfortunately I had a really hard time getting them on properly. I came close a couple of times, but when I tried to fix them, they wouldn't stick again and I had to start over. I think part of the problem was my inexperience, next time maybe I'll try just putting them on the corners of my eyes and see if that is easier.
Paige V.
Morriston, Fl
I have never been thrilled with false eyelashes because I have always thought they looked fake. That is not the case at all with the Kiss Lashes! These are so wispy that they definitely look real and not at all fake! I am thrilled with them and have totally been rocking the long eyelash look! At only $3.99 they are very affordable too!
kayla c.
I love these lashes because they look super natural. I just have one problem with them and thats the glue... I had to put each of the eyelashes on twice because they didn't stick the first time. On one eyelash I had to put extra glue on my eyelid to secure the edges down. but overall I love the way they look and now they are staying on.
Rebekah L.
Roswell, GA
I thought these fake lashes looked pretty good on and were pretty easy to apply. however, I thought they were pretty visibly fake, especially in comparison to more expensive fake lashes out there. The seam line on my lid was very visible if you looked closely, which any female would.
Michele M.
I'm not going to be using these because the glue that comes with them smells funny. I know it's not suppose to smell great but it smells like theres something wrong with it and I wont put it near my eyes.

I received these complimentary from Influenster in the Feb 2014 J'Adore Voxbox.
Kassondra W.
Fort Atkinson, WI
I love these lashes. Normally I use higher end lashes, but surprisingly the work very well. I like the fact on how natural and light weight they are. I seriously forget that I have lashes on when I wear them. I wore them for the second time today, and received so many compliments on them. I deffinitley plan on buying more of these!!!
Stephanie J.
Orlando, FL
These are the first lashes i have used, so i cant compare them to any others. Even though i cant compare i think these were very easy to put on, perfect for people who have never used lashes before. I have seen many girls with lashes on and they don't always look so natural. These look so nice and natural and they even have more flattering ones for a more dramatic look. If you have never tried out lashes before i definitely recommend you try these first :)
Maria H.
Arlington, TX
I have never worn fake lashes before until today.I got them in my jadore voxbox so i decided to give them a try and I'm plesantly surprised at how natural they look. They are thin and not chunky the glue dried up quickly and it doesn't feel heavy on my eyelashes... i thnk i like this better than using a ton of mascara. Thanks influenter!
Tiffany B.
Caspian , MI
I received these in my deans list vox box to test out free. I like them, the first thing I noticed was they actually looked real! They were a little longer than my eyes so I had to trim them but they went on easy and stayed on. My boyfriend knew my eyes lashes different but didn't realize I was even wearing fake lashes! They look real!
April P.
Virginia Bch, VA
These eyelashes were great! I'm normally not a fan of falsies because I take forever getting them on and situated correctly, but these were a breeze to put on and they actually stayed on for a good while too! They looked super natural and not "hey I'm wearing fake lashes" fake looking.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?