BY KISS #38 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have tried #0...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhesive that...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Swan S.
Phoenix, AZ
I wear false lashes as often as I can, some are a pain to put on and others don't look quite right I didn't have either of those issues with the KISS lashes. They are easy to apply, look wonderful and feel great they don't weigh down your eye lids. Removal is simple as well, I look forward to purchasing and using more KISS lashes.
Breanna 21467 J.
Chestnut Rdg, NY
I received these lashes to test and review in a voxbox and all i can say is that i absolutely love these lashes! They are so natural looking: not to long and not too full! i received so many complements! I really love these lashes and would definitely recommend them to anyone who is trying to get longer but natural looking lashes.
Stephanie G.
I received Kiss Lashes from my Influenster J'adore VoxBox. I personally don't use false lashes very often so I can't speak from much experience but I do I think they would be an affordable option. They look natural and they're lightweight so I would recommend giving them a try.
Jennifer N.
Yucaipa, CA
These looked really pretty when they were on. They were very soft and natural looking.
They were incredibly awkward to apply, and never felt "quite right". It's my understanding that one gets used to them though, if used often enough.

I received these as a complimentary item in the JaAdore VoxBox for testing and review purposes.
Misty B.
Jacksonville , FL
I gave the lashes to my friend to wear for her birthday. She loved them, I was a little jealous after I seen her in them. I will be buying my own pair to try. Her only complaint is the glue that comes with it is not good enough. We ended up running to buy a different kind. Other then that they looked great, and so fun!
Briana C.
I received these in my DLVoxBox to try and review by influenster. This was my first time using fake lashes so it did take a while to put on. They looked very nice on me and they lasted all night. I didn't have to retouch it or add more glue. I wouldn't mind buying these again!
Cindy R.
redding, CA
I received the kiss lashes from influenster in the dlvoxbox for free to review. Normally I don't wear fake lashes. I never saw the point in it and I thought that they'd feel weird. These lashes however are so soft and they feel good. I also like that they come with clear directions and are easy to apply for newbies like me!
Alissa W.
Appleton, WI
I just am not too big on fake eyelashes because they always look fake. I thought these looked more natural than most eyelashes, but I just have no patience for the glue and them falling off. I love that the glue was included though, so I didn't have to go out and buy my own.
Danielle D.
It took me awhile to get this on. Probably because it was just my second time putting on falsies, so we will chalk it up to that. I loved the final look of them. They looked so nice and didn't take too much away from the eyeshadow look I was wearing. Overall I loved them!
Danielle L.
Indianapolis, Indiana
I loved the KISS natural lashes, I've loved all the lashes I've tried from KISS. They are always so easy to use and clean off so that I can use them for another time. They always have so many different looks i can go from simple to dramatic! They are fun when you just want your eyes to have that little extra wow factor!
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?