BY KISS #56 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Do they actually look natural?6 Answers
  • Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have ...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhes...4 Answers
Reviews (1936)
Chelsea W.
Cottondale, AL
Honestly, I have high standards for my falsies. I normally only use MAC or Velour lashes! These are now my favorite! MAC and Velour lashes are very pricey, but these are only a few dollars! I love the natural look they give with the tapered ends. Application is quick and easy! Will for sure repurchase!! I did get these in my j'adore box box!!
Angelina M.
Brooklyn, NY
Kiss lashes are true to the name so natural lashes they are lightweight have a perfect lash strip so its not bulky and is easily applied. i love the glue it came with worked well and they lasted throughout a girls night out. i cant wait to purchase every pair to review and add to my IG page with my makeup looks and for my clients as well.
Trinity M.
Saint Albans, WV
I got this to test and review in my DLVoxBox. I'm not one for fake lashes, so I was a little weary when I first saw them in my box. I hardly use mascara, no less fake lashes! However, I cosplay and practice SFX make up and honestly, these give such a kick to cosplays! They're easy to use, comfortable, and don't look too over the top. They're a good boost.
brookelyn d.
I recently got these in my ja'dore voxbox and I love them! They're very pretty and dainty, really natural looking. Can't go wrong with these and the invisible type band makes them easy to apply even for beginners. Another plus is that they don't feel heavy at all which is a major factor for.
Victoria M.
Exeter, PA
I received KISS Looks So Natural lashes for free in my #DLVoxBox from Influenster. It was kinda hard for me to apply the lashes, but that's because I never done it before. I tried to wear them for Halloween and one day for school, I'm sure I'll get the hang of putting them on one day lol.
samantha t.
Inverness, FL
I got these lashes in my deans list voxbox and they got me addicted to lashes. It was nice being able to just try out some lashes but i feel like the band was a bit too thick and heavy. Ive tried other lashes since these and they're just alright like i said not too much of a fan of the thicker band that means thicker eyeliner and more weight
Angel L.
Columbia, SC
Superbly easy to apply. Blends perfectly with my real lashes! They're extremely light-weight, feathery and you'd never know they're not real. They're very soft and sweet. I love that it comes with it's own applicator adhesive so you're not out looking for one!

I received these products complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.
Amelia S.
Sylmar, CA
I have been wearing lashes forever! And these ones are just eh for me. They are too natural for me, i like mine long and plush and very dramatic. These are too natural. I'm going to save them for when I do makeup looks for actors who need headshots who want to look very natural, I think these would be best for people who are new to lashes and who don't want it to appear obvious they are wearing them.

I did receive this complimentary in the J'Adore vox box.
Paige V.
Morriston, Fl
I have never been thrilled with false eyelashes because I have always thought they looked fake. That is not the case at all with the Kiss Lashes! These are so wispy that they definitely look real and not at all fake! I am thrilled with them and have totally been rocking the long eyelash look! At only $3.99 they are very affordable too!
Rebekah L.
Roswell, GA
I thought these fake lashes looked pretty good on and were pretty easy to apply. however, I thought they were pretty visibly fake, especially in comparison to more expensive fake lashes out there. The seam line on my lid was very visible if you looked closely, which any female would.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?