BY KISS #36 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have tried #0...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhesive that...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Maria H.
Arlington, TX
I have never worn fake lashes before until today.I got them in my jadore voxbox so i decided to give them a try and I'm plesantly surprised at how natural they look. They are thin and not chunky the glue dried up quickly and it doesn't feel heavy on my eyelashes... i thnk i like this better than using a ton of mascara. Thanks influenter!
Tiffany B.
Caspian, MI
I received these in my deans list vox box to test out free. I like them, the first thing I noticed was they actually looked real! They were a little longer than my eyes so I had to trim them but they went on easy and stayed on. My boyfriend knew my eyes lashes different but didn't realize I was even wearing fake lashes! They look real!
Sasha H.
Lake Charles, LA
I loved these lashes! I don't normally do false lashes, but these are so great! They are super lightweight and come with glue. The glue has a wand that is super easy to use. It has a cool iridescent color, too. The glue dries clear. It doesn't take long top dry at all. I wrote the lashes for about right hours and they lasted just fine.
Susie B.
Ok sorry but I HATE THESE LASHES. Don't even bother with them if you love demi wispies by ardell or any ardell. You wont like these at all. They aren't round enough to fit your eye EVER. They pop off even with amazing glue. They are just soooo inconvenient, annoying and noticeable. BUT, if you're a lash person, you already knew that lol.
kayla c.
I love these lashes because they look super natural. I just have one problem with them and thats the glue... I had to put each of the eyelashes on twice because they didn't stick the first time. On one eyelash I had to put extra glue on my eyelid to secure the edges down. but overall I love the way they look and now they are staying on.
Jonelle L.
These lashes were super easy and NEAT to apply. The little applicator attached to the cap of the adhesive made it a cinch to apply the glue without making a mess. The lashes seemed to fit right into place without having to push and pull too much. They looked super natural and gave that extra umph to my look. I will definitely be recommending this to friends and buying more!

*I received this product complimentary from Influenster. Opinions are 100% my own*
Swan S.
Phoenix, AZ
I wear false lashes as often as I can, some are a pain to put on and others don't look quite right I didn't have either of those issues with the KISS lashes. They are easy to apply, look wonderful and feel great they don't weigh down your eye lids. Removal is simple as well, I look forward to purchasing and using more KISS lashes.
Jennifer N.
Yucaipa, CA
These looked really pretty when they were on. They were very soft and natural looking.
They were incredibly awkward to apply, and never felt "quite right". It's my understanding that one gets used to them though, if used often enough.

I received these as a complimentary item in the JaAdore VoxBox for testing and review purposes.
Meredith H.
Nashville, TN
I wear lashes all the time so I was completely stoked to get these in my Vox Box - and I love them. They're very natural looking but also give you enough drama that people who know you will know they're fake. People who don't will just think you have long beautiful lashes. They are very soft and I was very pleased - so much so, in fact, that I immediately went online and bought 6 more pair and tried some of the other lengths out. (Flirty is my favorite!)
Melissa H.
Kernersville, NC
I got these lashes from a voxbox to try. They looked beautiful but I had issues getting them on. The glue did not apply very well to the lash itself and when I removed them my eyelid was still sticky and it took a while to get the glue to come off of my skin. However, they were very light weight and looked nice when I had them on.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?