BY KISS #69 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Do they actually look natural?6 Answers
  • Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have ...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhes...4 Answers
Reviews (1947)
Jessica C.
Seattle, WA
I received these complementary in my J'adore VoxBox from Influenster. I liked them much better than previous Kiss lashes I received. These felt and looked way more natural. They were just the right length to add a little something without being over the top. I agree the glue they came with was not great, so I ended up using the larger tube of glue I received with my last pair which worked like a charm. I'm really bad at applying these things, but if I can do it, so can you!
Mickaela R.
Let me just get straight to the point. Didn't look fake at all once I cut just a little bit off to my size. I didn't really like how I got one pack and the glue didn't come with it and I had to buy it separately. Other than that I got the "shy" kind and they looked so good for when I went out.
Marissa M.
Hurst, TX
OMG!!! These are my favorite favorite lashes! They are so so soft and they look really natural! I have hooded lids so it helps that they are just a tiny bit shorter. I get SO many compliments on my lashes every time I wear these. I always use them on clients too and always hear about how comfortable they are on the eye. I love these so much!!!!!
Fatima G.
Danville, AR
I haven't used mine to go out yet but, by the look of them I know I will love them! I already love the natural look it gives off. Because of the simplicity it comes off to be, I know it will be super easy for me to apply them on! I'm so happy Influenster send me a sample on my Dean's VoxBox! <3
Jessica C.
I loveeeee these lashes. I wear lashes often & I always receive compliments on them! I think they look natural but some of them are more dramatic for a night out. They're light & easy to wear.
Jessica A.
I was lucky enough to get these in my voxbox, and I honestly can't get over how light these eyelashes feel. I'm the type that loves her fake eyelashes but i cant tolerate when they're too heavy or too fake looking, and these are soo light weight and natural looking. I would totally buy these again in a heart beat!
Astry E.
I got this product to test for free from Influenster and I love it. I have worn lashes before but none like these because these lashes are different. You don't feel like u have an lashes on with this product and there so comfortable for any occasion. I will for sure buy more of these products.
Karla H.
Kingsville, TX
KISS natural lashes are always my go to lashes when I buy them at the store! ever since I first tried them they were perfect! they lasted extra long than other lashes I would usually get and they looked sooo natural! I got a lot of compliments and when I would tell them I was wearing lashes they sidnt believe me!

recommend them to anyone! :)
Angel L.
Columbia, SC
Superbly easy to apply. Blends perfectly with my real lashes! They're extremely light-weight, feathery and you'd never know they're not real. They're very soft and sweet. I love that it comes with it's own applicator adhesive so you're not out looking for one!

I received these products complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.
Luisa A.
I don't wear lashes everyday because I feel that they are heavy and obstruct my view, however these lashes are so comfortable and light that they give me an accented look on my lashes with out even feeling them and they stay put all day. I definitely recommend these for every day use.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?