BY KISS

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Do they actually look natural?6 Answers
  • Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have ...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhes...4 Answers
Reviews (1963)
Cora P.
binghamton, NY
I got these as part of my last vox box and am completely a natural kind of girl so i had never applied lashes before or thought to. Went out with some girl friends on night and decided to give them a shot. They were super easy to apply and didn't look bad at all i acutally got lots of complements on them. I deffinitly may try them again at some point
Jessica C.
Seattle, WA
I received these complementary in my J'adore VoxBox from Influenster. I liked them much better than previous Kiss lashes I received. These felt and looked way more natural. They were just the right length to add a little something without being over the top. I agree the glue they came with was not great, so I ended up using the larger tube of glue I received with my last pair which worked like a charm. I'm really bad at applying these things, but if I can do it, so can you!
Sasha M.
Hallandle Bch, FL
#ProductReview: For Kiss Nails NEW #KISSLashes - Lashes are soft, light, and easy to put on, though may still be a little difficult to put on perfectly if you're new to putting on your own lashes like myself. Most importantly they blend in with your own lashes enough to look natural. I received this complimentary from Influenster in my #DLVoxBox
Katie N.
Cincinnati, OH
I received these in my #DLVOXBOX from Influenster for free to review and test. I wore these eyelashes after a night out in town and received many complements and absolutely loved the quality of these. After trying these out its safe to say my next trip to the store I will pick a pack of these up.
Astry E.
I got this product to test for free from Influenster and I love it. I have worn lashes before but none like these because these lashes are different. You don't feel like u have an lashes on with this product and there so comfortable for any occasion. I will for sure buy more of these products.
Mickaela R.
Let me just get straight to the point. Didn't look fake at all once I cut just a little bit off to my size. I didn't really like how I got one pack and the glue didn't come with it and I had to buy it separately. Other than that I got the "shy" kind and they looked so good for when I went out.
Marissa M.
Hurst, TX
OMG!!! These are my favorite favorite lashes! They are so so soft and they look really natural! I have hooded lids so it helps that they are just a tiny bit shorter. I get SO many compliments on my lashes every time I wear these. I always use them on clients too and always hear about how comfortable they are on the eye. I love these so much!!!!!
Fatima G.
Danville, AR
I haven't used mine to go out yet but, by the look of them I know I will love them! I already love the natural look it gives off. Because of the simplicity it comes off to be, I know it will be super easy for me to apply them on! I'm so happy Influenster send me a sample on my Dean's VoxBox! <3
Jessica C.
I loveeeee these lashes. I wear lashes often & I always receive compliments on them! I think they look natural but some of them are more dramatic for a night out. They're light & easy to wear.
Jessica A.
I was lucky enough to get these in my voxbox, and I honestly can't get over how light these eyelashes feel. I'm the type that loves her fake eyelashes but i cant tolerate when they're too heavy or too fake looking, and these are soo light weight and natural looking. I would totally buy these again in a heart beat!
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?