3 varieties available
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
4.58 / 5 based on 1,963 Reviews
KISS introduces a new brand of lashes. Made with a revolutionary technology that creates tapered ends, KISS Looks So Natural lashes blend seamlessly with natural lashes. Significantly lighter in weight than traditional lashes, the wearer can barely feel them on; 97% of women who wore these lashes felt the difference! These feathery, soft lashes are available in various styles, from natural to dramatic looks.
How to Apply:
- Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.
- Apply KISS adhesive to lash line; wait 30 seconds for glue to become tacky before applying for better adhesion.
- Use the applicator to apply lashes along natural lash line and hold, allowing adhesive to dry completely.
- Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
- Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
- Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.
KISS Looks So Natural lashes are available for $3.99 at CVS, Walgreens and Walmart stores nationwide. For more information and how-to videos, visit. KISSusa.com.see more...
Top Questions See all 504 Q&A
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
- "I received Kiss lashes friend. Influenster, they look so natural and are easy to apply and last all day." in 564 reviews
- "I am not a big fan of eyelashes ever since I pulled all them out after applying some individual ones on my honeymoon. I definitely love these and will purchase more. They look natural and no one noticed and they also felt comfortable. Very easy to apply as well :0)" in 132 reviews
- "I Love false lashes! I am a circus performer and a model so I can never have too many lashes in my makeup kit. These were great because they weren't as full or "dramatic" as I normally go for. Typically when I spend the money on lashes I go for Outrageous but getting to try these has kinda changed my mind about casual wear lashes! These look and feel amazing on. I did not use the glue as others mentioned but only because I have an allergy to most eyelash glues so I have my own. *I don't trust 90% of glues so its not generally personal!* Overall these are great <3" in 118 reviews
- "I don't think I'll wear fake eyelashes on a regular basis, but on date night these will definitely be my go to to make myself feel even more great about my appearance." in 93 reviews
- "I recieved a pair of Kiss lashes in my DL Voxbox, after trying these on for the first time I can say that I'm really happy with them." in 90 reviews
I got these as part of my last vox box and am completely a natural kind of girl so i had never applied lashes before or thought to. Went out with some girl friends on night and decided to give them a shot. They were super easy to apply and didn't look bad at all i acutally got lots of complements on them. I deffinitly may try them again at some point
I received these complementary in my J'adore VoxBox from Influenster. I liked them much better than previous Kiss lashes I received. These felt and looked way more natural. They were just the right length to add a little something without being over the top. I agree the glue they came with was not great, so I ended up using the larger tube of glue I received with my last pair which worked like a charm. I'm really bad at applying these things, but if I can do it, so can you!
#ProductReview: For Kiss Nails NEW #KISSLashes - Lashes are soft, light, and easy to put on, though may still be a little difficult to put on perfectly if you're new to putting on your own lashes like myself. Most importantly they blend in with your own lashes enough to look natural. I received this complimentary from Influenster in my #DLVoxBox
I received these in my #DLVOXBOX from Influenster for free to review and test. I wore these eyelashes after a night out in town and received many complements and absolutely loved the quality of these. After trying these out its safe to say my next trip to the store I will pick a pack of these up.
I got this product to test for free from Influenster and I love it. I have worn lashes before but none like these because these lashes are different. You don't feel like u have an lashes on with this product and there so comfortable for any occasion. I will for sure buy more of these products.
Let me just get straight to the point. Didn't look fake at all once I cut just a little bit off to my size. I didn't really like how I got one pack and the glue didn't come with it and I had to buy it separately. Other than that I got the "shy" kind and they looked so good for when I went out.
OMG!!! These are my favorite favorite lashes! They are so so soft and they look really natural! I have hooded lids so it helps that they are just a tiny bit shorter. I get SO many compliments on my lashes every time I wear these. I always use them on clients too and always hear about how comfortable they are on the eye. I love these so much!!!!!
I haven't used mine to go out yet but, by the look of them I know I will love them! I already love the natural look it gives off. Because of the simplicity it comes off to be, I know it will be super easy for me to apply them on! I'm so happy Influenster send me a sample on my Dean's VoxBox! <3
I loveeeee these lashes. I wear lashes often & I always receive compliments on them! I think they look natural but some of them are more dramatic for a night out. They're light & easy to wear.
I was lucky enough to get these in my voxbox, and I honestly can't get over how light these eyelashes feel. I'm the type that loves her fake eyelashes but i cant tolerate when they're too heavy or too fake looking, and these are soo light weight and natural looking. I would totally buy these again in a heart beat!
Q & A
Did the glue irritate your skin?
How does everyone get the lashes to stay on? What glue or adhesive is everyone using?
Did some of your false lashes pull off? Or was it just mine? When I pulled mine off, a few of the individual lashes came off. Very saddening, I wanted to use them again!
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Are they easy and painless to take off?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos