BY KISS #38 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have tried #0...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhesive that...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Shannon C.
Plattsburgh, NY
I have never worn false eye lashes before and I was skeptical. But I thought why not try them what can it hurt. So I applied them and found it to be so easy, they look so natural and are not heavy or anything like that. I absolutely love them and I find they enhance my natural lashes. Sometimes you see people with false eyelashes and can really tell they are false with these I feel they look very natural. This is something I would definitely purchase in the future.
Lizeth V.
Clayton, NC
I am new to wearing false eye lashes. This was my first time trying them and I truly loved them. They were easy to apply and looked like my natural lashes. I did my make up first and my top eye liner was my guide as to wear to lay my lashes.
"I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes."
Thank you Influenster.
Tracy N.
Oakland, CA
I received a set of Looks So Natural Lashes in my J'Adore VoxBox. I'm not a huge fan of fake lashes even though mine are barely there. These KISS lashes pump up the volume no doubt. It was a bit overwhelming as a strip. I like the natural look. I'm probably going to use quarter bits in the corner of my eye. That's where I need it the most.
Anna S.
I got my Kiss lashes free in the mail to test out and let me tell you I fell in love. I'm a cheerleader and I wore them to my football game last night and I felt like a Barbie. The lashes are so nice and long and look so natural. A few of my friends said they even looked real. I definitely recommend buying these, they are SO worth your money!!
Trinity M.
saint albans, wv
I got this to test and review in my DLVoxBox. I'm not one for fake lashes, so I was a little weary when I first saw them in my box. I hardly use mascara, no less fake lashes! However, I cosplay and practice SFX make up and honestly, these give such a kick to cosplays! They're easy to use, comfortable, and don't look too over the top. They're a good boost.
Victoria M.
Exeter, PA
I received KISS Looks So Natural lashes for free in my #DLVoxBox from Influenster. It was kinda hard for me to apply the lashes, but that's because I never done it before. I tried to wear them for Halloween and one day for school, I'm sure I'll get the hang of putting them on one day lol.
Susie B.
Ok sorry but I HATE THESE LASHES. Don't even bother with them if you love demi wispies by ardell or any ardell. You wont like these at all. They aren't round enough to fit your eye EVER. They pop off even with amazing glue. They are just soooo inconvenient, annoying and noticeable. BUT, if you're a lash person, you already knew that lol.
Jordan V.
Kyle, TX
Thanking influenster for creating my addiction to false lashes! I've never worn them before I had another pair that was a cheaper brand I wore those for a few days to compare to the kiss. And I just fell in love with the kiss lashes they look so natural yet they give you a fuller look! I definitely will be getting more from this brand
Stephanie L.
Cutler Bay, FL
I received a set of lashes complimentary to try and review from Influenster. This was my first time using lashes and while I love the Kiss brand, I had a really hard time applying these and getting used to having them on. I would have to say that I don't particularly care for the feel of false lashes and probably will not try any more.
Kassondra W.
Fort Atkinson, WI
I love these lashes. Normally I use higher end lashes, but surprisingly the work very well. I like the fact on how natural and light weight they are. I seriously forget that I have lashes on when I wear them. I wore them for the second time today, and received so many compliments on them. I deffinitley plan on buying more of these!!!
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?