BY KISS #25 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have ...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhes...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Reviews (1912)
Megan V.
Green Bay, WI
I don't typically use fake eyelashes, so this was a new thing for me. I wore these out with my friends, and I got so many compliments on them! I did get these free from Influenster to test and review, and I give them four stars. They were a little tricky for me to figure out, as I don't typically use things like this. I love that they're even reusable!
Amy C.
Chandler, AZ
I never use fake eyelashes, so I was a little nervous. These lashes were AWESOME! I had a friend help me apply them, and they stayed on perfectly alll night long. It was a Bachelorette party, so there was PLENTY of dancing. The lashes looked great all the way up to the end of the night! Thanks, Kiss!
Jennifer K.
Hanover, MD
I tried out Kiss Lashes for the first time in my Jadore VoxBox and fell in love! I have used Katy Perry and Ardell lashes before, and Kiss is tops. they are very lightweight, and the band is soft. Often i have used lashes where i can "feel" the lash band all day, and the edges dig into my lids. These lashes were very soft and unnoticeable all day.
Elisabeth S.
Mustang, OK
I've never worn lashes before and I'm still not impressed. I got these in my Voxbox from influenster. I have small eyes and trimmed and trimmed to get the size right. I applied as directed and I tried to give them a try but I just couldn't get them to work for me. I think they are made well and look nice but I just didn't care for them myself.
Katie N.
Cincinnati, OH
I received these in my #DLVOXBOX from Influenster for free to review and test. I wore these eyelashes after a night out in town and received many complements and absolutely loved the quality of these. After trying these out its safe to say my next trip to the store I will pick a pack of these up.
Sasha M.
HALLANDALE BEACH
#ProductReview: For Kiss Nails NEW #KISSLashes - Lashes are soft, light, and easy to put on, though may still be a little difficult to put on perfectly if you're new to putting on your own lashes like myself. Most importantly they blend in with your own lashes enough to look natural. I received this complimentary from Influenster in my #DLVoxBox
Amanda K.
Englishtown, NJ
Thanks #DLVoxBox but fake lashes are just not my thing. they look really nice and are pretty natural looking but i just don't have the patience. I however did decide to play around with them for the review, the one good thing i noticed is that the glue turns blue when you're ready to put them on which is helpful but they're still just not my thing
Astry E.
I got this product to test for free from Influenster and I love it. I have worn lashes before but none like these because these lashes are different. You don't feel like u have an lashes on with this product and there so comfortable for any occasion. I will for sure buy more of these products.
Fatima G.
Danville, AR
I haven't used mine to go out yet but, by the look of them I know I will love them! I already love the natural look it gives off. Because of the simplicity it comes off to be, I know it will be super easy for me to apply them on! I'm so happy Influenster send me a sample on my Dean's VoxBox! <3
Mickaela R.
Let me just get straight to the point. Didn't look fake at all once I cut just a little bit off to my size. I didn't really like how I got one pack and the glue didn't come with it and I had to buy it separately. Other than that I got the "shy" kind and they looked so good for when I went out.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?