BY KISS #38 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have tried #0...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhesive that...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
  • "I don't always feel comfortable wearing false eyelashes but these are so worth it, very comfortable not too out there they're just right." in 77 reviews
  • "Never used fake eye lashes and probably never will, my eye lashes are way too long, if I tried them on I'd cause hurricane winds lol." in 47 reviews
  • "I've never worn them before I had another pair that was a cheaper brand I wore those for a few days to compare to the kiss." in 45 reviews
Elisabeth S.
Mustang, OK
I've never worn lashes before and I'm still not impressed. I got these in my Voxbox from influenster. I have small eyes and trimmed and trimmed to get the size right. I applied as directed and I tried to give them a try but I just couldn't get them to work for me. I think they are made well and look nice but I just didn't care for them myself.
Katie N.
Cincinnati, OH
I received these in my #DLVOXBOX from Influenster for free to review and test. I wore these eyelashes after a night out in town and received many complements and absolutely loved the quality of these. After trying these out its safe to say my next trip to the store I will pick a pack of these up.
Fatima G.
Danville, AR
I haven't used mine to go out yet but, by the look of them I know I will love them! I already love the natural look it gives off. Because of the simplicity it comes off to be, I know it will be super easy for me to apply them on! I'm so happy Influenster send me a sample on my Dean's VoxBox! <3
Jennifer K.
Hanover, MD
I tried out Kiss Lashes for the first time in my Jadore VoxBox and fell in love! I have used Katy Perry and Ardell lashes before, and Kiss is tops. they are very lightweight, and the band is soft. Often i have used lashes where i can "feel" the lash band all day, and the edges dig into my lids. These lashes were very soft and unnoticeable all day.
Mickaela R.
Let me just get straight to the point. Didn't look fake at all once I cut just a little bit off to my size. I didn't really like how I got one pack and the glue didn't come with it and I had to buy it separately. Other than that I got the "shy" kind and they looked so good for when I went out.
Marissa M.
Hurst, TX
OMG!!! These are my favorite favorite lashes! They are so so soft and they look really natural! I have hooded lids so it helps that they are just a tiny bit shorter. I get SO many compliments on my lashes every time I wear these. I always use them on clients too and always hear about how comfortable they are on the eye. I love these so much!!!!!
Sasha M.
HALLANDALE BEACH
#ProductReview: For Kiss Nails NEW #KISSLashes - Lashes are soft, light, and easy to put on, though may still be a little difficult to put on perfectly if you're new to putting on your own lashes like myself. Most importantly they blend in with your own lashes enough to look natural. I received this complimentary from Influenster in my #DLVoxBox
Jessica A.
I was lucky enough to get these in my voxbox, and I honestly can't get over how light these eyelashes feel. I'm the type that loves her fake eyelashes but i cant tolerate when they're too heavy or too fake looking, and these are soo light weight and natural looking. I would totally buy these again in a heart beat!
Jess C.
I loveeeee these lashes. I wear lashes often & I always receive compliments on them! I think they look natural but some of them are more dramatic for a night out. They're light & easy to wear.
samantha t.
Inverness, FL
I got these lashes in my deans list voxbox and they got me addicted to lashes. It was nice being able to just try out some lashes but i feel like the band was a bit too thick and heavy. Ive tried other lashes since these and they're just alright like i said not too much of a fan of the thicker band that means thicker eyeliner and more weight
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?