BY KISS #29 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have ...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhes...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Reviews (1927)
Andreea T.
Riverside, CA
I received these lashes in my J'Adore Voxbox and I was pretty satisfied with them. I already have naturally long eyelashes so I don't need over the top fake lashes. These were perfect because they do look natural and not obnoxious. As with all fake lashes, be careful and patient when applying them. It's pretty easy if you follow the instructions correctly
Celia G.
Forney, TX
Ok so i will be the first to admit i have ALWAYS had a problem putting on lashes. not just with application but even choosing the right lash. i am in love with these lashes! perfectly curved to my eye and they aren't too noticeably fake like other lashes. they also come with their own lash glue! super convenient! i truly loved them and I'm happy i found them.
michelle c.
Wasilla, AK
I think I should have measured the lashes before applying-mine could have used a few snips off the edges. I like the natural look they give, but I experienced some issues with the glue still being tacky on my eyelids after removal. If falsies are your thing, than this may be the product you need! I received this product for free from Influenster. #gotitfree
Daisy T.
I got these in my #DLVoxBox. I was never a fake eyelash girl, but these lashes have changed my mind. Sure, they are a little bit hard to apply, but its definitely worth it! They are so light and looked so natural, I forgot I was wearing them. Definitely going to be buying more KISS Lashes in the future!
Sapphire L.
Reedley, CA
I love the way they go good with everyome. I love wearing this everyday I have a whole collection and keep using them. They look natural and no one says they look fake.everyone should buy these. They go in handy if you have small lashes just like me!!(:
Taura M.
Shawnee, OK
These were a lot of fun to play around with! I feel like these are lashes that can be worn on any occasion. They're super easy to use, and look great with all different types of makeup looks. I will be purchasing these again.

I received this product complimentary from Influenster, in the J'Adore VoxBox.
Stephanie L.
El Monte, CA
Well I love these lashes coming from someone who doesn't have that many lashes so for me its a great product. It does make them look natural and they aren't heavy on your lids at all. Will buy in the future again.
Alicia W.
Muskegon, MI
Let me start by saying that I absolutely love these lashes, the only reason I gave them a B was because the ease of use is not very beginner friendly. As a person who had never applied lashes before these, I struggled a bit, but in the end I was proud of the fight. They give my lashes a lot of volume and length and make me look great! Great job, KISS!
Angelica M.
Bloomington, CA
These lashes are so light weight ! You can barley feel them ! They blend well with your lash line the only downside is that you have to be extra careful when taking them off the packet because they tend to rip easily where they are glued.
Haley C.
Germantown, WI
I received these in a VoxBox and had never worn false lashes prior. I was happily surprised with how easy they were to apply and how natural they looked! Although they are a little "much" for daily wear, I definitely would wear for a special event!
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?