BY KISS

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Do they actually look natural?6 Answers
  • Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have ...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhes...4 Answers
Reviews (1963)
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
I was a bit Hesitant on trying these lashes that I received in my #JadoreVoxBox as I have never put on fake lashes before. But I must say that it wasn't that hard to do, I just had to trim them a bit so they fit better. Once they were on I was actually surprised how good they looked. Great product to use for a special occasion when you feel like dressing up! :D ✨👑
Arren S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I'm not a pro at eyelashes so it took me forever to get them on. It felt really fake the whole time I wore them but I asked a few people and they said it didn't. So I gues it's just cause I knew. Would recommend to anyone who wears fake eyelashes. Maybe even pass mine on since they haven't been worn out to much.
Katrina S.
Otis orchards , WA
I received these free to test and review. I must say, these lashes are so awesome! They do look natural, they are so easy to apply, they don't fall off and you cant tell they are fake. I have to tell people that I am wearing them for them to notice and say wow, I didn't know... YEAH, I KNOW, THEY ARE THAT GOOD.
Lucy B.
North Bergen, NJ
Loved these lashes. I generally am not crazy about trying falsies, but these were just perfect. They looked extremely natural, they weren't too stiff, and they didn't bother my eyes one bit. Also, because I'm a glasses wearer, I've noticed that some falsies are too long and will hit the lenses, but these were the absolute perfect length. Totally recommend these!
Sylvia L.
I got this in the Dean's List VoxBox and I don't wear fake eyelashes but they looked great! It looks like it makes your lashes look longer and fuller which is what I would love to have but I just can't wear fake lashes. I did try them on and it looked amazing! Unfortunately, I wouldn't be able to go a day with them on so I gave them away for someone else to enjoy ;)
Arielle L.
Puyallup, WA
YES YES YES A MILLION TIMES YES! I received one of these pair of lashes in my VoxBox and I couldn't even begin to tell you how in love I am. The name of these lashes really say it all. They are certainly flirty, and oh, do they look natural. It helps to bring any great eye shadow look together ;)
and p.s it comes with lash glue.....and KISS glue is great haha
Anne F.
Staunton, VA
I received the Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes from Influenster. I've never worn false lashes before, so I was a bit nervous to try them out. For a first timer, I have to say they were fairly easy to apply. I did have to apply a couple of times to get them straight, but that's because I am a novice. I went out for a girls night and was complimented by several friends, and yet no one picked up on the fact that I was wearing them. The were pretty comfortable as well. I would recommend!
Andreea T.
Riverside, CA
I received these lashes in my J'Adore Voxbox and I was pretty satisfied with them. I already have naturally long eyelashes so I don't need over the top fake lashes. These were perfect because they do look natural and not obnoxious. As with all fake lashes, be careful and patient when applying them. It's pretty easy if you follow the instructions correctly
Emma G.
Brookline, MA
I got these lashes for free from my "dean's list" influenster voxbox, and I fell in love. I love these lashes! As someone who doesn't wear fake eyelashes pretty much ever, these were really easy to apply and super cute! I hate eyelashes that look too heavy or thick. These are full but tapered, so they don't give an unnatural look. They're also super lightweight, and the glue is great too! It doesn't feel like you have anything on. After trying these, I actually want to wear fake eyelashes!
Jessica N.
The #KissLashes, flirty are lashes I dream about at night. I get all the compliments on them when I wear them. Everyone thinks they are real because of the tapered ends. Wearing these you will definitely feel the difference in these lashes versus others, it is a good feeling too, trust me! They do not only look extremely real they are super easy to put on.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?