BY KISS #36 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have tried #0...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhesive that...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Stephanie L.
El Monte, CA
Well I love these lashes coming from someone who doesn't have that many lashes so for me its a great product. It does make them look natural and they aren't heavy on your lids at all. Will buy in the future again.
Marvetta H.
I received these from Influenster in my Dean's List VoxBox. It is my second time using these and I am much impressed with these the second time compared to my first time. I got the Sultry lashes and on me, they looked very natural. I liked how they didn't look fake and blended with my regular lashes. I will be buying more, I love these lashes so much. They are necessary for days when I want to dress up or for nights out on a date or with friends without giving me a dramatic makeover
Haley C.
Germantown, WI
I received these in a VoxBox and had never worn false lashes prior. I was happily surprised with how easy they were to apply and how natural they looked! Although they are a little "much" for daily wear, I definitely would wear for a special event!
Angelica M.
Bloomington, CA
These lashes are so light weight ! You can barley feel them ! They blend well with your lash line the only downside is that you have to be extra careful when taking them off the packet because they tend to rip easily where they are glued.
Sarah E.
These are gorgeous, full eyelashes. They look fluffy but not cartoonish or costume like. These are perfect for a date night with the hubby or for a day with the girls. I love falsies and these are no exception!
Taura M.
Shawnee, OK
These were a lot of fun to play around with! I feel like these are lashes that can be worn on any occasion. They're super easy to use, and look great with all different types of makeup looks. I will be purchasing these again.

I received this product complimentary from Influenster, in the J'Adore VoxBox.
Julia B.
Des moines, IA
I really liked these lashes. It took me awhile to get them on. I had never worn lashes before so I was new to this. I couldn't get them to stay on without sticking to my fingers. Overall when I got them on I loved them. They stayed on all night without an issue. I received these lashes complimentary to try with my j'adore voxbox courtesy of influenster.
Amy C.
Chandler, AZ
I never use fake eyelashes, so I was a little nervous. These lashes were AWESOME! I had a friend help me apply them, and they stayed on perfectly alll night long. It was a Bachelorette party, so there was PLENTY of dancing. The lashes looked great all the way up to the end of the night! Thanks, Kiss!
Megan V.
Green Bay, WI
I don't typically use fake eyelashes, so this was a new thing for me. I wore these out with my friends, and I got so many compliments on them! I did get these free from Influenster to test and review, and I give them four stars. They were a little tricky for me to figure out, as I don't typically use things like this. I love that they're even reusable!
Jessica C.
Seattle, WA
I received these complementary in my J'adore VoxBox from Influenster. I liked them much better than previous Kiss lashes I received. These felt and looked way more natural. They were just the right length to add a little something without being over the top. I agree the glue they came with was not great, so I ended up using the larger tube of glue I received with my last pair which worked like a charm. I'm really bad at applying these things, but if I can do it, so can you!
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?