BY KISS

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Do they actually look natural?6 Answers
  • Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have ...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhes...4 Answers
Reviews (1963)
Yasmin K.
I'm a lash lover. I love false lashes but unfortunately I wear glasses and as such I can't wear most dramatic lashes or even wispy long lashes. These lashes from Kiss are a perfect fit for me! I can wear these while wearing my glasses without worrying that my lashes are going to rub against my lenses and come off.
Jessica R.
Carpinteria, CA
I got these lashes for free to test and review. When it comes to my own lashes I don't have much to work with, I am always packing on the mascara for length and volume. Oh my where have these lashes been all my life! They are amazing! Easy to apply! And to make things better, they give you that natural long voluminous eyelashes you want. I definitely recommend them!!
Rebecca B.
Goldsboro, NC
I am a novice when it comes to fake eyelashes. I have applied them before, but I feel awkward. I was so, so, so impressed with how natural these looks. The band is not thick, it doesn't add bulk along your lash line. The actual lashes look like real hair. This will definitely be a staple in my beauty routine!
Ericka G.
Pearland, TX
I have hooded lids and one of the ultimate ways to enhance and create depth on my eyes is to wear false lashes. They instantly transform my eyes, framing them. From super natural no shadow looks to a very sultry smokey eye these lashes brighten up my looks. They feel feathery light and weightless on my lid.
Amy L.
Lincoln, NE
So this was fun! First time ever trying False Lashes... I received the "Pretty" ones complimentary of Influenster for testing and reviewing purposes! Easy (ish, seeing as I am new at this) to apply and easy to remove :) None the worse for wear... Can barely tell I am wearing them! Thank you @Influenster for this fun item! #JAdoreVoxBox #KISSlashes @KissProducts
Beth A.
South Haven, MI
I loved the bit of glam these lashes added to my look. I had trouble applying them, but I also had never applied any kind of lashes, so it could have just been learning curve. I also felt like I was very aware of them being on, but again it could have been that I had never used a product like them before. I would definitely use them again for a fun going out look!
Grace G.
Seven Hills, OH
I am in love with these lashes, I received the sultry lashes from influenster to test and can use them during the day or going out. They look so natural due to the tapered end and I can't even feel them because they are so lightweight! I will definitely be purchasing other variations of these lashes, and highly recommend them! Well done KISS, excellent product!
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
I was a bit Hesitant on trying these lashes that I received in my #JadoreVoxBox as I have never put on fake lashes before. But I must say that it wasn't that hard to do, I just had to trim them a bit so they fit better. Once they were on I was actually surprised how good they looked. Great product to use for a special occasion when you feel like dressing up! :D ✨👑
Arren S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I'm not a pro at eyelashes so it took me forever to get them on. It felt really fake the whole time I wore them but I asked a few people and they said it didn't. So I gues it's just cause I knew. Would recommend to anyone who wears fake eyelashes. Maybe even pass mine on since they haven't been worn out to much.
Lupe R.
Thanks Influenster! These lashes were exactly what they promised. I definitely had a better experience with them than with other, more expensive false eyelashes that I have tried in the past. Although they felt a bit too long for me personally, they don’t look immensely fake and felt comfortable when I wore them. I’ll be wearing them again for Halloween definitely!!
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?