BY KISS #38 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have tried #0...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhesive that...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Sapphire L.
Reedley, CA
I love the way they go good with everyome. I love wearing this everyday I have a whole collection and keep using them. They look natural and no one says they look fake.everyone should buy these. They go in handy if you have small lashes just like me!!(:
Celia G.
Forney, TX
Ok so i will be the first to admit i have ALWAYS had a problem putting on lashes. not just with application but even choosing the right lash. i am in love with these lashes! perfectly curved to my eye and they aren't too noticeably fake like other lashes. they also come with their own lash glue! super convenient! i truly loved them and I'm happy i found them.
Christina T.
Kingsville, MD
I thought that these would be difficult to use, having never applied lashes before, but the Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes were really quite easy to apply. They went on quite "straight", I used my own mascara over them, and I took them off again easily that night. I think I wore them three days before they started to look eh... these came from my #JAdoreVoxBox complimentary from Influenster, and were a pleasure to try.
michelle c.
Wasilla, AK
I think I should have measured the lashes before applying-mine could have used a few snips off the edges. I like the natural look they give, but I experienced some issues with the glue still being tacky on my eyelids after removal. If falsies are your thing, than this may be the product you need! I received this product for free from Influenster. #gotitfree
Daisy T.
I got these in my #DLVoxBox. I was never a fake eyelash girl, but these lashes have changed my mind. Sure, they are a little bit hard to apply, but its definitely worth it! They are so light and looked so natural, I forgot I was wearing them. Definitely going to be buying more KISS Lashes in the future!
Sara L.
seabrook, nh
Ok, i received this free from Influenster for testing purposes and i love it , you know how you have to sometimes fight with the lashes to get them to conform to the curve of your eye, and hold it down and wait for it to dry, these are so light , you do not have to do that, they feel natural and you forget they're even there!
all in all awesome product
pamela h.
I have always had a hard time putting on lashes. One would go on good and the other would be a mess. LOL..But I was able to put both lashes on and didn't even feel them. They look so natural and not all plastic and phony like most lashes. The price is very good also and you can pick them up at the drugstores. Thanks Influenster and Kiss for the lashes.
Kate L.
I'm not a huge fan of fake eyelashes, but these don't look like normal lashes. I received this product in the DLVoxBox for free to test from Influenster. I feel the main problem with eye lashes in general is that they are really heavy when you blink or close your eyes. I'm not a huge fan of eye lashes, but if I were to wear a pair, these would be it!
Haley C.
Germantown, WI
I received these in a VoxBox and had never worn false lashes prior. I was happily surprised with how easy they were to apply and how natural they looked! Although they are a little "much" for daily wear, I definitely would wear for a special event!
Stephanie L.
El Monte, CA
Well I love these lashes coming from someone who doesn't have that many lashes so for me its a great product. It does make them look natural and they aren't heavy on your lids at all. Will buy in the future again.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?