3 varieties available
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
4.58 / 5 based on 1,958 Reviews
KISS introduces a new brand of lashes. Made with a revolutionary technology that creates tapered ends, KISS Looks So Natural lashes blend seamlessly with natural lashes. Significantly lighter in weight than traditional lashes, the wearer can barely feel them on; 97% of women who wore these lashes felt the difference! These feathery, soft lashes are available in various styles, from natural to dramatic looks.
How to Apply:
- Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.
- Apply KISS adhesive to lash line; wait 30 seconds for glue to become tacky before applying for better adhesion.
- Use the applicator to apply lashes along natural lash line and hold, allowing adhesive to dry completely.
- Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
- Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
- Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.
KISS Looks So Natural lashes are available for $3.99 at CVS, Walgreens and Walmart stores nationwide. For more information and how-to videos, visit. KISSusa.com.see more...
Top Questions See all 504 Q&A
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
- "I received Kiss lashes friend. Influenster, they look so natural and are easy to apply and last all day." in 564 reviews
- "I am not a big fan of eyelashes ever since I pulled all them out after applying some individual ones on my honeymoon. I definitely love these and will purchase more. They look natural and no one noticed and they also felt comfortable. Very easy to apply as well :0)" in 132 reviews
- "I Love false lashes! I am a circus performer and a model so I can never have too many lashes in my makeup kit. These were great because they weren't as full or "dramatic" as I normally go for. Typically when I spend the money on lashes I go for Outrageous but getting to try these has kinda changed my mind about casual wear lashes! These look and feel amazing on. I did not use the glue as others mentioned but only because I have an allergy to most eyelash glues so I have my own. *I don't trust 90% of glues so its not generally personal!* Overall these are great <3" in 118 reviews
- "I don't think I'll wear fake eyelashes on a regular basis, but on date night these will definitely be my go to to make myself feel even more great about my appearance." in 93 reviews
- "I recieved a pair of Kiss lashes in my DL Voxbox, after trying these on for the first time I can say that I'm really happy with them." in 90 reviews
I received these lashes complimentary of Influenster to test them and review them. I'm not a huge fan of false lashes because they tend to look fake but these were great. I used them when I went to a small gathering with friends just to try them out and was complimented on how my good my lashed looked and what mascara I was using. These lashes are something I would buy again!
First of all, let me start by saying I love fake eye lashes. But these KISS Looks So Natural Lashes were my favorite ever. They really do look and FEEL natural. I even talked a friend of mine into wearing a pair, and she has always been afraid of fake eyelashes. If I could wear them every day I would!! I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Kiss lashes are amazing! I love that they actually look like they could be my real lashes and not like I’m wearing falsies. They’re really soft too, which surprised me the first time I felt them, since most are so stiff. They were very comfy to wear all night clubbing too, and while I don’t wear falsies often when I want to get another pair, these will be my go to.
I'm a lash lover. I love false lashes but unfortunately I wear glasses and as such I can't wear most dramatic lashes or even wispy long lashes. These lashes from Kiss are a perfect fit for me! I can wear these while wearing my glasses without worrying that my lashes are going to rub against my lenses and come off.
I am a novice when it comes to fake eyelashes. I have applied them before, but I feel awkward. I was so, so, so impressed with how natural these looks. The band is not thick, it doesn't add bulk along your lash line. The actual lashes look like real hair. This will definitely be a staple in my beauty routine!
I got these lashes for free to test and review. When it comes to my own lashes I don't have much to work with, I am always packing on the mascara for length and volume. Oh my where have these lashes been all my life! They are amazing! Easy to apply! And to make things better, they give you that natural long voluminous eyelashes you want. I definitely recommend them!!
I received these lashes in VoxBox for free to try, and I will say that I don't always have to wear lashes because I have very long natural lashes. I did however try these and found they were very easy to apply, felt very natural, and came off easy. They only downside was it didn't make a difference on my own lashes!
I received these eye lashes on my voxbox and I really did like how they look. They are easy to put on and they are soft not like other brands. I liked the length of the lashes and they were not that dark and I love when my lashes look natural. I would really recommend if you like wearing eyelashes these are great. You will be happy with your kiss eyelashes just like I am!
I really enjoyed trying the complimentary KISS lashes from Influenster. They were very easy to apply and they actually stayed on very well. They lengthened the look of my lashes and made them look much fuller than my lashes looked without them. I didn't think I would like wearing false lashes, but if it were for a special occasion, I would definitely wear them again!
I can't get it together when I put on eyelashes. I love the look of them but I always seem to rush it and ruin it. I need a good tutorial to follow. This product wasn't for me. I can't blame the lashes when it was pretty much the user. I have used Kiss Lashes in the past and been relatively successful though.
Q & A
Did the glue irritate your skin?
How does everyone get the lashes to stay on? What glue or adhesive is everyone using?
Did some of your false lashes pull off? Or was it just mine? When I pulled mine off, a few of the individual lashes came off. Very saddening, I wanted to use them again!
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Are they easy and painless to take off?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos