BY KISS #59 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Do they actually look natural?6 Answers
  • Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have ...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhes...4 Answers
Reviews (1958)
Britney G.
Hialeah, FL
I received these lashes complimentary of Influenster to test them and review them. I'm not a huge fan of false lashes because they tend to look fake but these were great. I used them when I went to a small gathering with friends just to try them out and was complimented on how my good my lashed looked and what mascara I was using. These lashes are something I would buy again!
SaraAnn B.
Bowling Green , VA
First of all, let me start by saying I love fake eye lashes. But these KISS Looks So Natural Lashes were my favorite ever. They really do look and FEEL natural. I even talked a friend of mine into wearing a pair, and she has always been afraid of fake eyelashes. If I could wear them every day I would!! I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Katherine F.
Hermitage, TN
Kiss lashes are amazing! I love that they actually look like they could be my real lashes and not like I’m wearing falsies. They’re really soft too, which surprised me the first time I felt them, since most are so stiff. They were very comfy to wear all night clubbing too, and while I don’t wear falsies often when I want to get another pair, these will be my go to. 
Yasmin K.
I'm a lash lover. I love false lashes but unfortunately I wear glasses and as such I can't wear most dramatic lashes or even wispy long lashes. These lashes from Kiss are a perfect fit for me! I can wear these while wearing my glasses without worrying that my lashes are going to rub against my lenses and come off.
Rebecca B.
Goldsboro, NC
I am a novice when it comes to fake eyelashes. I have applied them before, but I feel awkward. I was so, so, so impressed with how natural these looks. The band is not thick, it doesn't add bulk along your lash line. The actual lashes look like real hair. This will definitely be a staple in my beauty routine!
Jessica R.
Carpinteria, CA
I got these lashes for free to test and review. When it comes to my own lashes I don't have much to work with, I am always packing on the mascara for length and volume. Oh my where have these lashes been all my life! They are amazing! Easy to apply! And to make things better, they give you that natural long voluminous eyelashes you want. I definitely recommend them!!
Marissa F.
Dublin, OH
I received these lashes in VoxBox for free to try, and I will say that I don't always have to wear lashes because I have very long natural lashes. I did however try these and found they were very easy to apply, felt very natural, and came off easy. They only downside was it didn't make a difference on my own lashes!
sandra G.
Pasco, Wa
I received these eye lashes on my voxbox and I really did like how they look. They are easy to put on and they are soft not like other brands. I liked the length of the lashes and they were not that dark and I love when my lashes look natural. I would really recommend if you like wearing eyelashes these are great. You will be happy with your kiss eyelashes just like I am!
Lora S.
Harrison, AR
I really enjoyed trying the complimentary KISS lashes from Influenster. They were very easy to apply and they actually stayed on very well. They lengthened the look of my lashes and made them look much fuller than my lashes looked without them. I didn't think I would like wearing false lashes, but if it were for a special occasion, I would definitely wear them again!
Stacy L.
Millsboro, DE
I can't get it together when I put on eyelashes. I love the look of them but I always seem to rush it and ruin it. I need a good tutorial to follow. This product wasn't for me. I can't blame the lashes when it was pretty much the user. I have used Kiss Lashes in the past and been relatively successful though.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?