BY KISS #38 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have tried #0...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhesive that...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Lupe R.
Thanks Influenster! These lashes were exactly what they promised. I definitely had a better experience with them than with other, more expensive false eyelashes that I have tried in the past. Although they felt a bit too long for me personally, they don’t look immensely fake and felt comfortable when I wore them. I’ll be wearing them again for Halloween definitely!!
Jessica F.
Fort Wayne, IN
These are great false eyelashes! I've personally never wore false lashes because I've never had a need for them but I got these in my JAdore Voxbox so I thought I'd give them a try. I thought they would be difficult to apply but found they went on rather easily. However, the seam is slightly noticeable but I blended it in with some eyeliner and that helped a lot!
MEREDITH W.
Concord, NC
I'd never tried to apply falsies before, other than having someone else do them I'd always been skeptical of a full lash set as opposed to individual lashes. These were simple to apply and stayed on for 12 hours, for a wedding. They looked great and didn't look fake and made my eyes really pop! (This item was received complementary from influenster for review)
Arielle L.
Puyallup, WA
YES YES YES A MILLION TIMES YES! I received one of these pair of lashes in my VoxBox and I couldn't even begin to tell you how in love I am. The name of these lashes really say it all. They are certainly flirty, and oh, do they look natural. It helps to bring any great eye shadow look together ;)
and p.s it comes with lash glue.....and KISS glue is great haha
Jessica N.
The #KissLashes, flirty are lashes I dream about at night. I get all the compliments on them when I wear them. Everyone thinks they are real because of the tapered ends. Wearing these you will definitely feel the difference in these lashes versus others, it is a good feeling too, trust me! They do not only look extremely real they are super easy to put on.
Wendy T.
I received this product in the Dean's List VoxBox to test out and I love them! These are perfect! They don't look fake when you have them on, and although it took some minor adjustments (a snip here and there), they worked really well. I love the wispy/natural look it has. I've worn fake lashes before, not often, but enough to know that this is a good product.
Emma G.
Brookline, MA
I got these lashes for free from my "dean's list" influenster voxbox, and I fell in love. I love these lashes! As someone who doesn't wear fake eyelashes pretty much ever, these were really easy to apply and super cute! I hate eyelashes that look too heavy or thick. These are full but tapered, so they don't give an unnatural look. They're also super lightweight, and the glue is great too! It doesn't feel like you have anything on. After trying these, I actually want to wear fake eyelashes!
Kristen K.
Surprise, AZ
As a reviewer with sensitive eyes, I give these 10/10. They are wonderfully made and definitely of make-up artist quality! The ends are tapered rather than blunt like very cheaply made lashes which really sets them apart from the rest. The cute packaging and glue that was included is definitely a plus as well. I will absolutely be purchasing in the future.
michelle c.
Wasilla, AK
I think I should have measured the lashes before applying-mine could have used a few snips off the edges. I like the natural look they give, but I experienced some issues with the glue still being tacky on my eyelids after removal. If falsies are your thing, than this may be the product you need! I received this product for free from Influenster. #gotitfree
Andreea T.
Riverside, CA
I received these lashes in my J'Adore Voxbox and I was pretty satisfied with them. I already have naturally long eyelashes so I don't need over the top fake lashes. These were perfect because they do look natural and not obnoxious. As with all fake lashes, be careful and patient when applying them. It's pretty easy if you follow the instructions correctly
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?