BY KISS #36 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have tried #0...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhesive that...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Theresa D.
West Palm Beach, FL
I love make up,but I never wear lashes. My eye shape makes wearing them very uncomfortable. So when I saw these in this voxbox I wasn't to excited. Boy was I WRONG! These are amazing! Soft,thin,easy to use. If you have small lid space like I do,you'll love these!
Maria R.
I received these lashes for testing aand reviewing purposes from influenster. I recently just started wearing fake lashes and these were no problem at all. I did use my own glue though but the lashes were so light. It felt like I didn't have anything on at all. I would recommend these for going to church or a small get together nothing fancy but still looking cute. (:
Katherine F.
Hermitage, TN
Kiss lashes are amazing! I love that they actually look like they could be my real lashes and not like I’m wearing falsies. They’re really soft too, which surprised me the first time I felt them, since most are so stiff. They were very comfy to wear all night clubbing too, and while I don’t wear falsies often when I want to get another pair, these will be my go to. 
Grace G.
I am in love with these lashes, I received the sultry lashes from influenster to test and can use them during the day or going out. They look so natural due to the tapered end and I can't even feel them because they are so lightweight! I will definitely be purchasing other variations of these lashes, and highly recommend them! Well done KISS, excellent product!
Ericka G.
Pearland, TX
I have hooded lids and one of the ultimate ways to enhance and create depth on my eyes is to wear false lashes. They instantly transform my eyes, framing them. From super natural no shadow looks to a very sultry smokey eye these lashes brighten up my looks. They feel feathery light and weightless on my lid.
Jessica F.
Fort Wayne, IN
These are great false eyelashes! I've personally never wore false lashes because I've never had a need for them but I got these in my JAdore Voxbox so I thought I'd give them a try. I thought they would be difficult to apply but found they went on rather easily. However, the seam is slightly noticeable but I blended it in with some eyeliner and that helped a lot!
Arren S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I'm not a pro at eyelashes so it took me forever to get them on. It felt really fake the whole time I wore them but I asked a few people and they said it didn't. So I gues it's just cause I knew. Would recommend to anyone who wears fake eyelashes. Maybe even pass mine on since they haven't been worn out to much.
Katrina S.
Otis Orchards , WA
I received these free to test and review. I must say, these lashes are so awesome! They do look natural, they are so easy to apply, they don't fall off and you cant tell they are fake. I have to tell people that I am wearing them for them to notice and say wow, I didn't know... YEAH, I KNOW, THEY ARE THAT GOOD.
MEREDITH W.
Concord, NC
I'd never tried to apply falsies before, other than having someone else do them I'd always been skeptical of a full lash set as opposed to individual lashes. These were simple to apply and stayed on for 12 hours, for a wedding. They looked great and didn't look fake and made my eyes really pop! (This item was received complementary from influenster for review)
Jennifer J.
Washington, NJ
I was a bit Hesitant on trying these lashes that I received in my #JadoreVoxBox as I have never put on fake lashes before. But I must say that it wasn't that hard to do, I just had to trim them a bit so they fit better. Once they were on I was actually surprised how good they looked. Great product to use for a special occasion when you feel like dressing up! :D ✨👑
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?