BY KISS #58 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Do they actually look natural?6 Answers
  • Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have ...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhes...4 Answers
Reviews (1958)
Britney G.
Hialeah, FL
I received these lashes complimentary of Influenster to test them and review them. I'm not a huge fan of false lashes because they tend to look fake but these were great. I used them when I went to a small gathering with friends just to try them out and was complimented on how my good my lashed looked and what mascara I was using. These lashes are something I would buy again!
Andrea C.
Los Angeles, CA
These feel very light and look extremely natural. Almost to the point that they are slightly more dramatic than mascara. I tried using the eyelash glue that comes with the lashes and I definitely prefer my standard Ardell lash glue. I also used the eyelash applicator that came in one of my past Influenster boxes. I always use that, although tweezers will also work in a pinch.
Ashley A.
Dover, DE
This product is amazing in my opinion. I received this through influenster for free to test it out and they were honestly better than I thought they would be! All you have to do is measure them to your eye, apply glue, and stick them on to your top lash line. They do look very natural and they're very light on the eye. They're definitely my new go-to lashes for everyday wear!
Diana F.
Got his product to test by influenster and I got to say, thank you so much! I truly love them. The first time I wore them was a Halloween party and I got compliments left and right. I love so much about them is that they look natural and they don't leave any mess. they are easy to apply and I would recommend it to anyone.
Autumn O.
I've tried many lashes, but I've found so far Kiss Lashes are the best. They are easy to apply and stay on great. The glue is amazing. I've trouble with a lot of lash glues and sticking to my fingers, drying too fast, drying too slow, or never drying at all. I even went out and found more to try and I loved them also!
Brittany E.
Mundelein, IL
I have naturally long, full lashes so wearing falsies tend to make me look a little too over the top.
I tried the Kiss brand for the first time this weekend and was happy with the results.
My friends asked what new mascara I was using and were surprised when I said they were false lashes.

Easy enough to apply and work with. Lasted a long time. Pleased with the overall look
Joann R.
Newport News, VA
I received lashes in the style 'flirty' and they were so beautiful! I am a super cheapo when it comes to splurging on beauty products so these were definitely different for me. I loved how easy they were to apply. I did have to cut them down to fit my lashes-as you do with any pair of lashes. I am very impressed with the quality and how well they blended with my natural lashes!
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
This is a great product that when I placed them on at first I didn't like them, as I got the second one on I changed my mind what an amazing product my eyes looked so much younger. I received ths product complimentary from Influenster in the #JadoreVoxBox love love it.
Jessica W.
Moundsville, WV
I received these fake lashes from influenster to try out. I really like them. I wore them to two different weddings because I wanted a little something extra. They went on fairly easy. I let the lash glue become tacky before trying to attached them to my eyes which seemed to work well. All in all they are good lashes.
Mei-Ling M.
Brooklyn, NY
I only gave this 3 stars because my feelings for fake lashes still stand. these lashes make my eyes heavy and tickle my brow. yes they look natural but doesn't feel natural to me. i would recommend this to all my friends that love fake lashes. but for me i would put these on for 10 minute photo play and take them off.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?