BY KISS #38 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have tried #0...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhesive that...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
  • "I don't always feel comfortable wearing false eyelashes but these are so worth it, very comfortable not too out there they're just right." in 77 reviews
  • "Never used fake eye lashes and probably never will, my eye lashes are way too long, if I tried them on I'd cause hurricane winds lol." in 47 reviews
  • "I've never worn them before I had another pair that was a cheaper brand I wore those for a few days to compare to the kiss." in 45 reviews
Mayra G.
Thomasville, NC
If you want full lashes without looking too dramatic, these are perfect. The band is pretty thick so application is a breeze! These lashes are also reusable if they are properly taken care of. They are a very affordable price for the gorgeous look they offer.
Cia P.
Go to the Hood Korean Beauty supply store and get about 3 pairs!

GURL... these lashes really do it for me! I think my favorite part about the I-ENVY line is that there are SOOO many choices. I like Wispy lashes and try to avoid the thick ghetto "Lamb Chop's play along" looking lashes You probably know a CNA who's wearing some right now as we speak. *NO SHADE*

Anyways...

These lashes are bomb.com at my beauty supply store they are ridiculously $3.99 ! Haven't put forth effort to find them else where or online but 4 dollars for some lashes is a bit high don't you think? I am cheap as hell but damn. 4 dollars?

That's 4 mcchickens from Mcdonalds
That's 2 $2 dollar bags of Flamin hot fries... 1 more dollar and I coulda got a $5 dollar box from Popeyes!
They are really playing with my life out here!

In short:
The price varies by location but mine were $3.99 . Good quality lashes, Tons of variety, Reusable, I'd consider them drug store. Can be hard to find but GET CHU SOME!
Yahayra V.
I LOVE these lashes! To me, they are in between glam and natural, but they are very pretty and give life to any makeup look. The thin lashband makes the lashes easy to work with and I like how the tips of the lashes are wispy. They are very soft and I have had them for several weeks now, but they still look great! I look forward to purchasing and reviewing more lashes by KISS.
Allison M.
i love this brand for lashes! they are the bomb. i really mean it. i use them a lot. they are really easy to apply if you're an expert in putting them on. *beginners: you will struggle but you will put them on and succeed later on* may god bless you with the perfect lashes techniques!
Molly B.
Kenedy, TX
This was the first pair of falsies I ever bought ,and I was not disappointed. I love the look of them , not too dramatic but very beautiful and they made me look so doll like . Application was easy and I just love the look of them . Best drugstore lashes for sure .
Lisa T.
Saint Louis, MO
I received these lashes complimentary from Influenster for testing in the #JAdoreVoxBox. The variety that I received was "Pretty".

Upon first inspection, the lashes looked pretty natural. Out of the box, they felt soft and very much how real lashes feel. So far, so good. Then came trying to get them off of the packaging.

The adhesive on the lash bands is very sticky, and can come off the plastic with the lashes, which means trying to carefully remove it before applying the glue. Despite how careful I was, a few lashes still came off while trying to remove the adhesive. It wasn't too bad, and didn't really affect the overall look of the lashes. However, I feel that it is worth mentioning.

Other than that, the lashes are easy to apply. These were only my second pair of falsies, and I haven't quite gotten the hang of it. To test them, I employed my husband as a guinea pig, and they were much easier for me to put on him than to try to do it to myself.

Although the lashes look and feel amazing, I'm not too pleased with the glue. Aside from the edges coming off the eyelid slightly, the glue ingredients are fairly questionable. However, the other brand that I tried had glue with similar ingredients. So, I guess it's just how falsies glue is made.

For those who are curious, the glue ingredients are: acrylates/ethyllhexyl acrylate copolymer, water (aqua, Eau), 2-bromo-2-nitropropan-1, 3-diol, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone

I strongly advise you to check out these ingredients on the EWG Skin Deep Cosmetics Database, before you use this glue. We've had no issue with irritation or allergic reactions, but the ingredients don't look to be too safe, according to EWG.
Sandra V.
One of the best drug store eyelashes. I even think they are better then the Ardell lashes. They are so easy to apply it even comes with the glue that last for the whole day/ night. I really would recommend them they are so soft and able to apply.
Hannah A.
I received these Kiss Lashes in Flirty 60484 KFL02 from Influenster for reviewing purposes and I have to say that I didn’t really like them all that much. First, let me start off by saying that my lashes a pretty thick and dark all by themselves and with a little mascara, my natural lashes look like falsies. So, putting these lashes on made me look simply ridiculous. I look like a lady of the night and that is not the look that I am going for. I am glad that I got a chance to try out fake lashes instead of wasting my money on buying a pair to try out myself. I guess, I am just not the type of person, who can wear fake eyelashes. I don’t feel bad about it though, because I have the fake lash look naturally without all of the hassle that fake lash users experience. I would say that this product is a total fail for me personally; however, these lashes wear easy to apply with tweezers and didn’t come unglued at any point of the night that I wore them. So, I think they are an okay product if you are into fake lashes. I know now to stay clear of them, unless I want to use them at Halloween, the only time that they would ever be appropriate on me.
Lili M.
These are one of my favorite pairs of eyelashes..! The packing is great they look nice. They keep shape and are very easy to put on. I have dark brown eyes use these black lashes. They do last long if you care for them right. I definitely will continue to buy these!!
Natasha T.
Centreville, VA
Influenster recently sent me some false eye lashes by Kiss to test out. I was waiting for the opportune time to try them out, but with a newborn and a toddler, the closest I could get to having a reason to wear them (and makeup) was church this morning!

Word to the wise: the first time you use false eye lashes, make sure you have oodles of time on your hands! And a sleeping baby would be helpful too…

Needless to say, I was in a bit of a hurry when I was trying them out. Which is probably why I could feel one of them all day, and found myself super self conscious about it!

Anyway, they look kinda cool, but I already have pretty long lashes, and mascara and curler works just fine for me!

For me, the hardest part was getting them on and aligned properly with my lash line (in the end I think it made me look like I had eye liner in the middle of my eye lid…).

In the past when I’ve had pro makeup done, I recalled having all the eye makeup done first before the false lashes went on, so that’s what I did in this case. (Finally got a chance to use my Christmas present to myself - Urban Decay Naked 2 palette). The problem with this method though, was that the lash kept gluing to the makeup and then not sticking. So I think in future I would put the lashes on first and then the rest of my eye makeup.

I also found that it was best to work quickly - as soon as you get the glue on, start putting the lash on. Initially I was waiting too long I think, and it was making it harder to attach.

Anyway, these aren’t for me, but you can use them a bunch of times and are pretty cheap at $2.99 a pair.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?