3 varieties available
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
KISS introduces a new brand of lashes. Made with a revolutionary technology that creates tapered ends, KISS Looks So Natural lashes blend seamlessly with natural lashes. Significantly lighter in weight than traditional lashes, the wearer can barely feel them on; 97% of women who wore these lashes felt the difference! These feathery, soft lashes are available in various styles, from natural to dramatic looks.
How to Apply:
- Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.
- Apply KISS adhesive to lash line; wait 30 seconds for glue to become tacky before applying for better adhesion.
- Use the applicator to apply lashes along natural lash line and hold, allowing adhesive to dry completely.
- Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
- Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
- Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.
KISS Looks So Natural lashes are available for $3.99 at CVS, Walgreens and Walmart stores nationwide. For more information and how-to videos, visit. KISSusa.com.see more...
Top Questions See all 504 Q&A
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
- "I received Kiss lashes friend. Influenster, they look so natural and are easy to apply and last all day." in 564 reviews
- "I am not a big fan of eyelashes ever since I pulled all them out after applying some individual ones on my honeymoon. I definitely love these and will purchase more. They look natural and no one noticed and they also felt comfortable. Very easy to apply as well :0)" in 132 reviews
- "I Love false lashes! I am a circus performer and a model so I can never have too many lashes in my makeup kit. These were great because they weren't as full or "dramatic" as I normally go for. Typically when I spend the money on lashes I go for Outrageous but getting to try these has kinda changed my mind about casual wear lashes! These look and feel amazing on. I did not use the glue as others mentioned but only because I have an allergy to most eyelash glues so I have my own. *I don't trust 90% of glues so its not generally personal!* Overall these are great <3" in 118 reviews
- "I don't think I'll wear fake eyelashes on a regular basis, but on date night these will definitely be my go to to make myself feel even more great about my appearance." in 93 reviews
- "I recieved a pair of Kiss lashes in my DL Voxbox, after trying these on for the first time I can say that I'm really happy with them." in 90 reviews
I received these lashes complimentary of Influenster to test them and review them. I'm not a huge fan of false lashes because they tend to look fake but these were great. I used them when I went to a small gathering with friends just to try them out and was complimented on how my good my lashed looked and what mascara I was using. These lashes are something I would buy again!
I absolutely love these lashes! They look natural & amazing. They are lightweight, which makes it feel like you don't have them on at all. I just really like them and when I put them on I just can't stop looking in the mirror. I'll really recommend lashes from KISS!
These feel very light and look extremely natural. Almost to the point that they are slightly more dramatic than mascara. I tried using the eyelash glue that comes with the lashes and I definitely prefer my standard Ardell lash glue. I also used the eyelash applicator that came in one of my past Influenster boxes. I always use that, although tweezers will also work in a pinch.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. These lashes are some of the best that I have ever tried. They look so natural and I feel nothing when I have them on. I used the glue that was included and a pair of tweezers to apply them. I got a lot of compliments when I wear them since they make my eyes bigger and prettier. The included glue is long lasting; however, it was a little difficult to remove at the end of the day. Otherwise, these lashes are definitely worth checking out!
Got his product to test by influenster and I got to say, thank you so much! I truly love them. The first time I wore them was a Halloween party and I got compliments left and right. I love so much about them is that they look natural and they don't leave any mess. they are easy to apply and I would recommend it to anyone.
I naturally have long lashes but these were easy to apply and made my lashes look more full. my only recommendation is that you don't apply a lot of glue so that they are easier to remove and make sure your eye line is completely clean before applying. i received this item in my last voxbox and am loving the way they look
I received these KISS Looks So Natural lashes complimentary from Influenster in the J'Adore VoxBox, and I was mildly intrigued. I'm pretty pleased with my natural lashes, but these might be good for a date night. Unfortunately, I found them difficult to apply and generally thought they were way too long to look natural.
I received these eyelashes complementary for testing purposes inside my deans list voxbox. I honestly love how light they feel compared to all of the lashes I have used. I recommend to the girls that love to wear lashes to try them out. You won't regret it, I promise!
Okay, so i got these in my #Influenster box and i had never heard of this brand before (i usually use ardell) so i figured, cool. i am always looking for softer and affordable lashes and the first time i put these lashes on all i could think was "how natural they looked and how it felt like i wasn't wearing lashes at all!" an A+ in my book!
I got this product free in my DList voxbox and I tested these out one day as I was putting on make up and I have to say these are so easy to apply on and gives your eyelashes a very natural glamous look. I used this product to wear one day at school and they lasted all day and was very easy to take off when I got through wearing them. I will be buying these again soon.
Q & A
Did the glue irritate your skin?
How does everyone get the lashes to stay on? What glue or adhesive is everyone using?
Did some of your false lashes pull off? Or was it just mine? When I pulled mine off, a few of the individual lashes came off. Very saddening, I wanted to use them again!
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Are they easy and painless to take off?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos