BY KISS

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Do they actually look natural?6 Answers
  • Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have ...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhes...4 Answers
Reviews (1964)
Alexis K.
I've always been a fan of Kiss Fake Eyelashes. They're my go-to brand for lashes when I have a big event to go to like a wedding. The lash glue supplied with the lashes works amazing and keeps lashes in place all night (I've never tried all day, I try to only wear fake eyelashes when I need them). I definitely do recommend these lashes! Thank you Influenster for sending me these!
Alina B.
Paris, TX
I have used fake eyelashes before and they always ended up making me look trashy. Not so with Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes. They looked like my natural lashes, only better. I liked how the glue was easy to see on the lash strip. It made it easier to apply them. I had a little trouble putting them on so they matched up with my lash line, but that is probably because I needed practice.
ticie b.
I loved the kiss lashes that I received in my Deans List VoxBox! They were extremely easy to apply and actually fit behind my glasses. I think they were perfect for me because I have some what small eyes and the thin wispy lashes seemed natural on my eyes. I would totally try a different pair by kiss . I also recommended these to one of my classmates who is new to the makeup world.
Edna V.
Donna, TX
I received these lashes from Influenster for free in my Dean's List VoxBox to test and review. I have never really worn fake eye lashes before but thought hey this is a great opportunity to get to try them. They were very easy to apply and looked amazing on. They really do look natural (unlike some of the other brands of fake lashes) and I received so many compliments with them. I felt so great and have worn them many times. I definitely recommend that other people try them as well. Trust me you will not be disappointed!
Brittany B.
I got these lashes in my vox box and was very excited to try them since I love KISS products! I did a neutral makeup look that day to complement the natural looking lashes. These lashes are too natural! They are barely visible! I still would like a little "umph" to my eye look and unfortunately these lashes couldn't deliver!
Kelsey D.
Wyoming, MI
I typically purchase Sephora brand false lashes, so when I received the Kiss Look so Natural Lashes in my J'adore Voxbox from Influenster, I was a bit skeptical. But my reservations were proved wrong. These lashes are lightweight, easy to apply, and don't look bulky or fake. The glue dries clear too, plus! I am definitely a fan and would most definitely purchase again.
Christine P.
League City, TX
I received these KISS Looks So Natural lashes complimentary from Influenster in the J'Adore VoxBox, and I was mildly intrigued. I'm pretty pleased with my natural lashes, but these might be good for a date night. Unfortunately, I found them difficult to apply and generally thought they were way too long to look natural.
Britney G.
Hialeah, FL
I received these lashes complimentary of Influenster to test them and review them. I'm not a huge fan of false lashes because they tend to look fake but these were great. I used them when I went to a small gathering with friends just to try them out and was complimented on how my good my lashed looked and what mascara I was using. These lashes are something I would buy again!
Mei-Ling M.
Brooklyn, NY
I only gave this 3 stars because my feelings for fake lashes still stand. these lashes make my eyes heavy and tickle my brow. yes they look natural but doesn't feel natural to me. i would recommend this to all my friends that love fake lashes. but for me i would put these on for 10 minute photo play and take them off.
Lisa C.
Palmer, MA
I was so excited to get these in my Dean's List Box. I have tried many different brands and styles of false lashes. I found these to be by far the most comfortable to wear and easiest to put on. They were light weight and I forgot I even had them on until I passed by a mirror. They add just enough to complete your eye makeup.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?