BY KISS #38 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have tried #0...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhesive that...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Deysi S.
I absolutely love these lashes! They look natural & amazing. They are lightweight, which makes it feel like you don't have them on at all. I just really like them and when I put them on I just can't stop looking in the mirror. I'll really recommend lashes from KISS!
Brittany E.
Mundelein, IL
I have naturally long, full lashes so wearing falsies tend to make me look a little too over the top.
I tried the Kiss brand for the first time this weekend and was happy with the results.
My friends asked what new mascara I was using and were surprised when I said they were false lashes.

Easy enough to apply and work with. Lasted a long time. Pleased with the overall look
Andrea C.
Los Angeles, CA
These feel very light and look extremely natural. Almost to the point that they are slightly more dramatic than mascara. I tried using the eyelash glue that comes with the lashes and I definitely prefer my standard Ardell lash glue. I also used the eyelash applicator that came in one of my past Influenster boxes. I always use that, although tweezers will also work in a pinch.
Jessica W.
Moundsville, WV
I received these fake lashes from influenster to try out. I really like them. I wore them to two different weddings because I wanted a little something extra. They went on fairly easy. I let the lash glue become tacky before trying to attached them to my eyes which seemed to work well. All in all they are good lashes.
Vanessa E.
Okay, so i got these in my #Influenster box and i had never heard of this brand before (i usually use ardell) so i figured, cool. i am always looking for softer and affordable lashes and the first time i put these lashes on all i could think was "how natural they looked and how it felt like i wasn't wearing lashes at all!" an A+ in my book!
Alyssa A.
I got this product free in my DList voxbox and I tested these out one day as I was putting on make up and I have to say these are so easy to apply on and gives your eyelashes a very natural glamous look. I used this product to wear one day at school and they lasted all day and was very easy to take off when I got through wearing them. I will be buying these again soon.
Mei-Ling M.
Brooklyn, NY
I only gave this 3 stars because my feelings for fake lashes still stand. these lashes make my eyes heavy and tickle my brow. yes they look natural but doesn't feel natural to me. i would recommend this to all my friends that love fake lashes. but for me i would put these on for 10 minute photo play and take them off.
Anne M.
Middletown, CT
I never thought I'd wear "fake" eyelashes but my mind has been changed! When I got the Kiss Look Natural lashes in my Influenster JAdoreVoxBox I couldn't wait to try them out!
Easy to apply, and they REALLY look natural - I even skipped mascara that evening! The ones I tried were the natural look ones but I may be about to branch out to something a little spicier!!
Katherine F.
Hermitage, TN
Kiss lashes are amazing! I love that they actually look like they could be my real lashes and not like I’m wearing falsies. They’re really soft too, which surprised me the first time I felt them, since most are so stiff. They were very comfy to wear all night clubbing too, and while I don’t wear falsies often when I want to get another pair, these will be my go to. 
Rebecca B.
Goldsboro, NC
I am a novice when it comes to fake eyelashes. I have applied them before, but I feel awkward. I was so, so, so impressed with how natural these looks. The band is not thick, it doesn't add bulk along your lash line. The actual lashes look like real hair. This will definitely be a staple in my beauty routine!
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?