BY KISS #38 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have tried #0...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhesive that...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
  • "I don't always feel comfortable wearing false eyelashes but these are so worth it, very comfortable not too out there they're just right." in 77 reviews
  • "Never used fake eye lashes and probably never will, my eye lashes are way too long, if I tried them on I'd cause hurricane winds lol." in 47 reviews
  • "I've never worn them before I had another pair that was a cheaper brand I wore those for a few days to compare to the kiss." in 45 reviews
Christine P.
League City, TX
I received these KISS Looks So Natural lashes complimentary from Influenster in the J'Adore VoxBox, and I was mildly intrigued. I'm pretty pleased with my natural lashes, but these might be good for a date night. Unfortunately, I found them difficult to apply and generally thought they were way too long to look natural.
Mei-Ling M.
Brooklyn, NY
I only gave this 3 stars because my feelings for fake lashes still stand. these lashes make my eyes heavy and tickle my brow. yes they look natural but doesn't feel natural to me. i would recommend this to all my friends that love fake lashes. but for me i would put these on for 10 minute photo play and take them off.
Megan T.
Exton, PA
These lashes just add a little extra length and a little extra thickness to enhance your own real lashes. You can really wear them on a normal, everyday basis, or you can dress them up for a night out. Also, they were so easy to apply. And of course, I totally forgot I was wearing them and fell asleep. The next morning, they still looked perfect! I was definitely impressed.
Lauren G.
Mattituck, NY
This was my first time trying out fake lashes. I had never intended to buy them but since I received them in my Jadore VoxBox I gave them a try. I thought they looked natural and were fairly easy to put on. It's not something I would wear a lot but for the occasional night out they are perfect!
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Brittany R.
Denver, CO
I received these eyelashes complementary for testing purposes inside my deans list voxbox. I honestly love how light they feel compared to all of the lashes I have used. I recommend to the girls that love to wear lashes to try them out. You won't regret it, I promise!
Diana F.
Got his product to test by influenster and I got to say, thank you so much! I truly love them. The first time I wore them was a Halloween party and I got compliments left and right. I love so much about them is that they look natural and they don't leave any mess. they are easy to apply and I would recommend it to anyone.
Autumn O.
I've tried many lashes, but I've found so far Kiss Lashes are the best. They are easy to apply and stay on great. The glue is amazing. I've trouble with a lot of lash glues and sticking to my fingers, drying too fast, drying too slow, or never drying at all. I even went out and found more to try and I loved them also!
Deysi S.
I absolutely love these lashes! They look natural & amazing. They are lightweight, which makes it feel like you don't have them on at all. I just really like them and when I put them on I just can't stop looking in the mirror. I'll really recommend lashes from KISS!
Andrea C.
Los Angeles, CA
These feel very light and look extremely natural. Almost to the point that they are slightly more dramatic than mascara. I tried using the eyelash glue that comes with the lashes and I definitely prefer my standard Ardell lash glue. I also used the eyelash applicator that came in one of my past Influenster boxes. I always use that, although tweezers will also work in a pinch.
Ashley A.
Dover, DE
This product is amazing in my opinion. I received this through influenster for free to test it out and they were honestly better than I thought they would be! All you have to do is measure them to your eye, apply glue, and stick them on to your top lash line. They do look very natural and they're very light on the eye. They're definitely my new go-to lashes for everyday wear!
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?