BY KISS

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Do they actually look natural?6 Answers
  • Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have ...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhes...4 Answers
Reviews (1964)
Kayla L.
Lexington, KY
I received these lashes free to try from influenster. I had used other brands before and just felt like the problem was me and not the lashes. The KISS lashes proved otherwise. I wore them yesterday for homecoming and they were easy to apply, EASY! I will only be buying this brand in the future. The glue dried quickly and they lasted all day and were even difficult to remove late at night.
chelsea t.
Honolulu, HI
I received these KISS Lashes free from influenster for testing purposes! These are the #KissLashes! As someone who doesn't generally wear false lashes, I really liked these! They are soft, light weight, and easy to apply! They're a smidge bold for me but definitely a statement lash! All in all I give these a 10/10 do recommend!
Coleen K.
Clarksburg, WV
I found these false lashes easy-to-apply with tweezers, comfortable, and light weight compared to a few other brands I have tried. However, they did stick very well, even when applied properly. These false lashes can be found at numerous stores, and at a decent price compared to others. I received these in my Influenster DLVoxBox.
Amy M.
St Petersburg, FL
So -- I'm not really into fake lashes -- unless they are gregariously obnoxious (i.e. HUGE sparkly lacey looking monsters). I just don't see the point in spending money on fake lashes. So it's a good thing that these came for free in the #jadorevoxbox because these are so subtle. Though I must admit, they were rather easy to apply for someone who only uses fake lashes a few times a year.
Rebecca B.
South Bend, IN
I have never tried fake lashes before today. My daughter and I had lots of fun trying to figure out how to use the lashes effectively. We were pleased at how easily it was to put the lashes on, and especially pleased that we could not see that the were there. I might have just found my new go to product for a little extra added beauty. Thanks Influenster for the great product trial.
Surisay C.
I received these lashes in my J'adore VoxBox. I'm not a regular wearer of false lashes so it took a bit of effort to put these on properly but they looked great. These lashes give you a fuller look without being overly dramatic.
Alexis K.
I've always been a fan of Kiss Fake Eyelashes. They're my go-to brand for lashes when I have a big event to go to like a wedding. The lash glue supplied with the lashes works amazing and keeps lashes in place all night (I've never tried all day, I try to only wear fake eyelashes when I need them). I definitely do recommend these lashes! Thank you Influenster for sending me these!
Brittany B.
I got these lashes in my vox box and was very excited to try them since I love KISS products! I did a neutral makeup look that day to complement the natural looking lashes. These lashes are too natural! They are barely visible! I still would like a little "umph" to my eye look and unfortunately these lashes couldn't deliver!
Judith L.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I have bought several of these, but I did receive a pair in my #DLVoxBox. I used these for a wedding that I was attending and I wore them all night and they never became uncomfortable. These lashes are so light and they feel like you are not anything. The "flirty" ones are so beautiful and add a nice touch to any makeup look. I will definitely repurchase. Thank You Influenster !
Alexis M.
Peoria, AZ
I've never used false lashes before. These were very easy to use, only took me one try! They look very natural and are light weight. The only problem I see with them is that I could tell no difference from the eye that had the lashes on and the eye that had just mascara. I think I would use again if they were a bit longer.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?