BY KISS

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Do they actually look natural?6 Answers
  • Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have ...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhes...4 Answers
Reviews (1964)
Joan M.
These lashes are awesome. You just have to know how to apply them correctly. I used a different adhesive because I have sensitivity to some glues. They don't feel heavy on your lids. I got the ones that look more like natural lashes that doesn't make it look like you have a venus fly trap on your face. Thumbs up to these lovely things :)
Amy M.
St Petersburg, FL
So -- I'm not really into fake lashes -- unless they are gregariously obnoxious (i.e. HUGE sparkly lacey looking monsters). I just don't see the point in spending money on fake lashes. So it's a good thing that these came for free in the #jadorevoxbox because these are so subtle. Though I must admit, they were rather easy to apply for someone who only uses fake lashes a few times a year.
Kayla L.
Lexington, KY
I received these lashes free to try from influenster. I had used other brands before and just felt like the problem was me and not the lashes. The KISS lashes proved otherwise. I wore them yesterday for homecoming and they were easy to apply, EASY! I will only be buying this brand in the future. The glue dried quickly and they lasted all day and were even difficult to remove late at night.
Natasha R.
Atlanta, GA
I received this product free in my J'Adore VoxBox. I have never worn lashes so there was a bit of a learning curve for me. I had to try it out twice and the fact that I wear glasses made it even more awkward. I wish they came with an application tool. I had to look up a video on youtube to figure out how I should put them on. I tried to use a pair of tweezers the first time, but I could see in the mirror very well. They next try I used a cosmetic mirror and no tweezers. It worked a little better. Practice makes perfect. LOL
Tiffany P.
I realize that these lashes are supposed to give you a 'natural' look. While they do and that's awesome...I usually want a more dramatic look in my falsies. I feel like that if I wanted a 'natural' look I'd just use my own lashes...
Annie S.
Harleton, TX
I have always wanted to wear fake lashes. I put on about 50 coats of mascara to get the "full lash look". So when I received Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes compliments of Influenster in my J'Adore Vox Box I was very excited to use them. They are a little hard to put on straight, but my guess its because I'm inexperienced in the lash world. I love this product and I am looking forward to purchasing more!
meg n.
Wore these for a halloween costume and loved them! Normally I get whatever is cheapest, and had never tried these ones out before so I decided to give them a try. I loved the way they looked on, and they looked a lot more natural than other brands of lashes that I have tried. I tried the ones called "shy" and got several compliments on them!
Morgan T.
I am never one to use fake lashes as I have hooded eyelids and I don't want to make them look more hooded. These were amazing! They looked natural and I was extremely happy to get them in my Dean's list Voxbox. They made my eyes POP. I will definitely be on the look out for these in the store! Even the glue that came in the kit worked perfectly which can't be said for every eyelash glue.
Rebecca B.
South Bend, IN
I have never tried fake lashes before today. My daughter and I had lots of fun trying to figure out how to use the lashes effectively. We were pleased at how easily it was to put the lashes on, and especially pleased that we could not see that the were there. I might have just found my new go to product for a little extra added beauty. Thanks Influenster for the great product trial.
Danielle R.
Tulare, CA
For the price, I think these are pretty great! They look a lot less obvious than other cheap lashes and I have gotten like six or seven wears out of one pair already. I use them with lash duo glue though because the glue that this brand makes doesn't last the whole day for me.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?