BY KISS #38 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have tried #0...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhesive that...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Kim C.
Got these lashes from the J'adore Vox Box from Influenster. It was my first time using fake lashes, but they came out looking great! It took me awhile to put them on, but it wasn't too hard. I'm sure I'll get better in time, with more practice. They look great when on. Feels comfy enough and looks natural. Can't wait to have an event to go to, because I'll definitely buy another set.
Suri C.
I received these lashes in my J'adore VoxBox. I'm not a regular wearer of false lashes so it took a bit of effort to put these on properly but they looked great. These lashes give you a fuller look without being overly dramatic.
Alexis K.
I've always been a fan of Kiss Fake Eyelashes. They're my go-to brand for lashes when I have a big event to go to like a wedding. The lash glue supplied with the lashes works amazing and keeps lashes in place all night (I've never tried all day, I try to only wear fake eyelashes when I need them). I definitely do recommend these lashes! Thank you Influenster for sending me these!
ticie b.
I loved the kiss lashes that I received in my Deans List VoxBox! They were extremely easy to apply and actually fit behind my glasses. I think they were perfect for me because I have some what small eyes and the thin wispy lashes seemed natural on my eyes. I would totally try a different pair by kiss . I also recommended these to one of my classmates who is new to the makeup world.
Alina B.
Paris, TX
I have used fake eyelashes before and they always ended up making me look trashy. Not so with Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes. They looked like my natural lashes, only better. I liked how the glue was easy to see on the lash strip. It made it easier to apply them. I had a little trouble putting them on so they matched up with my lash line, but that is probably because I needed practice.
Edna V.
Donna, TX
I received these lashes from Influenster for free in my Dean's List VoxBox to test and review. I have never really worn fake eye lashes before but thought hey this is a great opportunity to get to try them. They were very easy to apply and looked amazing on. They really do look natural (unlike some of the other brands of fake lashes) and I received so many compliments with them. I felt so great and have worn them many times. I definitely recommend that other people try them as well. Trust me you will not be disappointed!
SaraAnn B.
Bowling Green , VA
First of all, let me start by saying I love fake eye lashes. But these KISS Looks So Natural Lashes were my favorite ever. They really do look and FEEL natural. I even talked a friend of mine into wearing a pair, and she has always been afraid of fake eyelashes. If I could wear them every day I would!! I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Erin O.
Dallas , TX
I naturally have long lashes but these were easy to apply and made my lashes look more full. my only recommendation is that you don't apply a lot of glue so that they are easier to remove and make sure your eye line is completely clean before applying. i received this item in my last voxbox and am loving the way they look
Lisa C.
Palmer, MA
I was so excited to get these in my Dean's List Box. I have tried many different brands and styles of false lashes. I found these to be by far the most comfortable to wear and easiest to put on. They were light weight and I forgot I even had them on until I passed by a mirror. They add just enough to complete your eye makeup.
Diana F.
Got his product to test by influenster and I got to say, thank you so much! I truly love them. The first time I wore them was a Halloween party and I got compliments left and right. I love so much about them is that they look natural and they don't leave any mess. they are easy to apply and I would recommend it to anyone.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?