BY KISS #69 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Do they actually look natural?6 Answers
  • Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have ...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhes...4 Answers
Reviews (1952)
Mindy M.
I have been wanting to try these because they look so much more natural than the other ones I have seen in the past. I have 2 small children so finding the undisturbed time to get them on was a challenge. It took a while to get on right but I did like them once they are on. I think I may try them again in the future for a special occasion.
J R.
I've never been into using fake lashes, but totally loved the free kiss lashes I got in my DLVoxBox. They were easier to put on then some of the other brands I've tried using, looked super natural and I got a lot of compliments from my girlfriends that evening how awesome they looked! Will totally be purchasing a pair to wear again :)
Kaitlyn E.
Fort Worth, TX
I didn't normally wear false lashes but I just had to try these. After purchasing these lashes I was amazed by how lightweight they were and they weren't so exaggerated as others brands I've seen. I definitely have purchased these again
Joan A.
These lashes are awesome. You just have to know how to apply them correctly. I used a different adhesive because I have sensitivity to some glues. They don't feel heavy on your lids. I got the ones that look more like natural lashes that doesn't make it look like you have a venus fly trap on your face. Thumbs up to these lovely things :)
Cassie H.
Phoenix, AZ
I got these in my Dean's List Voxbox for free to test and review. These are actually my first pair of lashes I've ever wore. For someone who's a complete rookie to false lashes, these were so easy to apply. Once they were on, they didn't feel like they were weighing my lashes down or they were heavy. They look very natural and pretty. Definitely wouldn't have a problem wearing Kiss Lashes again!
Susan C.
Prince George, VA
I never used any kind of false eye lashes until I received these complimentary in my Jadorevoxbox form Influenster.

But now after using them for almost 2 weeks I am a converter. I really love these! they are pretty easy to apply, and I love how they look one me. I think I was always afraid of it being hard to put false lashes on, but can't believe how easy these are. & they look great too!
Jennifer J.
Gary, IN
I had a chance to sample this product as part of a complimentary J'adore Vox Box from Influenster. I normally am so clumsy that I avoided using falsies in the past. However, installation was super easy. The applicator was a tapered wand that made applying the glue a cinch. And once applied, they did a great job of adding length and volume without feeling unwieldy heavy. All in all, a great item.
Analyn N.
Azusa, CA
I love Kiss So Natural Lashes! I don't wear false lashes a lot because I feel like their so heavy and not too appropriate for day wear. But these lashes are light and feels comfortable to wear anytime! I also like that it enhances my eyes and makes it pop without the "I'm-wearing-fake-lashes" feeling. I also love the price, thumbs up Kiss and thanks Influenster for letting me try it for free.
Susan K.
San Francisco, CA
I tried this from the JAdoreVoxBox and I love it. I've always been pretty picky with false lashes. I have to say this is by far the most comfortable one I have tried. I would definitely repurchase these lashes. I also really love the tapered look and it does look a lot more like natural lashes. This makes my Asian lashes a lot longer.
Genesis N.
Las Vegas, NV
I have naturally long lashes which makes it kind of awkward to wear false lashes because they don't blend well. I'm not a fan of adding mascara to fake lashes so I prefer them to blend naturally. These do just that! I had never seen the eyelashes before but they are beautiful. They add a little extra to your look without being to obvious. They are also very comfortable to wear and easy to put on.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?