BY KISS #38 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have tried #0...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhesive that...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
  • "I don't always feel comfortable wearing false eyelashes but these are so worth it, very comfortable not too out there they're just right." in 77 reviews
  • "Never used fake eye lashes and probably never will, my eye lashes are way too long, if I tried them on I'd cause hurricane winds lol." in 47 reviews
  • "I've never worn them before I had another pair that was a cheaper brand I wore those for a few days to compare to the kiss." in 45 reviews
Amy M.
St Petersburg, FL
So -- I'm not really into fake lashes -- unless they are gregariously obnoxious (i.e. HUGE sparkly lacey looking monsters). I just don't see the point in spending money on fake lashes. So it's a good thing that these came for free in the #jadorevoxbox because these are so subtle. Though I must admit, they were rather easy to apply for someone who only uses fake lashes a few times a year.
Natasha R.
Atlanta, GA
I received this product free in my J'Adore VoxBox. I have never worn lashes so there was a bit of a learning curve for me. I had to try it out twice and the fact that I wear glasses made it even more awkward. I wish they came with an application tool. I had to look up a video on youtube to figure out how I should put them on. I tried to use a pair of tweezers the first time, but I could see in the mirror very well. They next try I used a cosmetic mirror and no tweezers. It worked a little better. Practice makes perfect. LOL
Kayla L.
Lexington, KY
I received these lashes free to try from influenster. I had used other brands before and just felt like the problem was me and not the lashes. The KISS lashes proved otherwise. I wore them yesterday for homecoming and they were easy to apply, EASY! I will only be buying this brand in the future. The glue dried quickly and they lasted all day and were even difficult to remove late at night.
chelsea t.
Honolulu, HI
I received these KISS Lashes free from influenster for testing purposes! These are the #KissLashes! As someone who doesn't generally wear false lashes, I really liked these! They are soft, light weight, and easy to apply! They're a smidge bold for me but definitely a statement lash! All in all I give these a 10/10 do recommend!
Brittany B.
I got these lashes in my vox box and was very excited to try them since I love KISS products! I did a neutral makeup look that day to complement the natural looking lashes. These lashes are too natural! They are barely visible! I still would like a little "umph" to my eye look and unfortunately these lashes couldn't deliver!
Alexis M.
Peoria, AZ
I've never used false lashes before. These were very easy to use, only took me one try! They look very natural and are light weight. The only problem I see with them is that I could tell no difference from the eye that had the lashes on and the eye that had just mascara. I think I would use again if they were a bit longer.
Kim C.
Got these lashes from the J'adore Vox Box from Influenster. It was my first time using fake lashes, but they came out looking great! It took me awhile to put them on, but it wasn't too hard. I'm sure I'll get better in time, with more practice. They look great when on. Feels comfy enough and looks natural. Can't wait to have an event to go to, because I'll definitely buy another set.
Judith L.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I have bought several of these, but I did receive a pair in my #DLVoxBox. I used these for a wedding that I was attending and I wore them all night and they never became uncomfortable. These lashes are so light and they feel like you are not anything. The "flirty" ones are so beautiful and add a nice touch to any makeup look. I will definitely repurchase. Thank You Influenster !
Morgan M.
Delphi, IN
Does anyone honestly ever use fake eyelashes? Maybe in certain "professions". Lol. I've always been curious about fake eyelashes and what better way to when they're free! Thanks #DLVoxBox for allowing me to try something I've always wondered. They were light and felt good. I don't have any other brands to compare them to but if I was to wear fake eyelashes often id wear these. :)
Suri C.
I received these lashes in my J'adore VoxBox. I'm not a regular wearer of false lashes so it took a bit of effort to put these on properly but they looked great. These lashes give you a fuller look without being overly dramatic.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?