BY KISS #29 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Do they actually look natural?6 Answers
  • Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have ...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhes...4 Answers
Reviews (1927)
Shannon B.
SEATTLE, WA
I just love these lashes. They are fantastic for when you want a little boom for your look but nothing too flashy. Easy to apply, they are also very soft and just the perfect length for me. I also found I did not have to trim the ends. I have worn the same pair twice and they are still in fantastic condition. I will absolutely be buying more.
Angela L.
Plymouth, MA
I received these free from the DLVoxBox from Influenster for reviewing purposes. I am not an avid fake lashes wearer because I have thick long lashes already. I have to say that these lashes are not what they claim--they are way too long to look natural. With my already thick lashes, I looked like a zebra with them on. However, they do stay pretty well and would be great for a costume or stage makeup.
Kyrstin C.
I received these with my J'adore voxbox and my review tends to agree with most of the others. The lashes themselves are good, I don't wear false lashes often because I haven't really had a reason to so it took some patience to get them on. The glue wasn't the best but if you like the lashes themselves you could find a better quality of glue.
Natasha V.
Clintwood, VA
For the price, these lashes can't be beat! If a "natural" lash look is your thing with the added length and volume of falsies, Kiss brand should be your go-to!! It certainly is mine!! My favorite is "Sultry," but there are many different styles I enjoy!
Mindy M.
I have been wanting to try these because they look so much more natural than the other ones I have seen in the past. I have 2 small children so finding the undisturbed time to get them on was a challenge. It took a while to get on right but I did like them once they are on. I think I may try them again in the future for a special occasion.
Susan K.
San Francisco, CA
I tried this from the JAdoreVoxBox and I love it. I've always been pretty picky with false lashes. I have to say this is by far the most comfortable one I have tried. I would definitely repurchase these lashes. I also really love the tapered look and it does look a lot more like natural lashes. This makes my Asian lashes a lot longer.
Jennifer J.
Gary, IN
I had a chance to sample this product as part of a complimentary J'adore Vox Box from Influenster. I normally am so clumsy that I avoided using falsies in the past. However, installation was super easy. The applicator was a tapered wand that made applying the glue a cinch. And once applied, they did a great job of adding length and volume without feeling unwieldy heavy. All in all, a great item.
Cassie H.
Phoenix, AZ
I got these in my Dean's List Voxbox for free to test and review. These are actually my first pair of lashes I've ever wore. For someone who's a complete rookie to false lashes, these were so easy to apply. Once they were on, they didn't feel like they were weighing my lashes down or they were heavy. They look very natural and pretty. Definitely wouldn't have a problem wearing Kiss Lashes again!
Joan A.
These lashes are awesome. You just have to know how to apply them correctly. I used a different adhesive because I have sensitivity to some glues. They don't feel heavy on your lids. I got the ones that look more like natural lashes that doesn't make it look like you have a venus fly trap on your face. Thumbs up to these lovely things :)
Betsi L.
Grand Rapids, MI
I got the sultry false eyelashes in my #DLVoxBox and I had never used fake eyelashes before. I got them for free to test and to review. I had a masquerade i was going to so i decided to use them. they took a while to be put on to look right and they looked alright on me. I wont use them daily but they worked well for a special occasion.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?