BY KISS #38 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have tried #0...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhesive that...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
  • "I don't always feel comfortable wearing false eyelashes but these are so worth it, very comfortable not too out there they're just right." in 77 reviews
  • "Never used fake eye lashes and probably never will, my eye lashes are way too long, if I tried them on I'd cause hurricane winds lol." in 47 reviews
  • "I've never worn them before I had another pair that was a cheaper brand I wore those for a few days to compare to the kiss." in 45 reviews
Brenda R.
I love these lashes I'm not the kind of person to wear lashes simply because i hate how uncomfortable and heavy they feel but these lashes are super comfortable i don't even feel them at all and the price is great also i think that these lashes are good for beginners like me
Morgan T.
I am never one to use fake lashes as I have hooded eyelids and I don't want to make them look more hooded. These were amazing! They looked natural and I was extremely happy to get them in my Dean's list Voxbox. They made my eyes POP. I will definitely be on the look out for these in the store! Even the glue that came in the kit worked perfectly which can't be said for every eyelash glue.
Coleen K.
Clarksburg, WV
I found these false lashes easy-to-apply with tweezers, comfortable, and light weight compared to a few other brands I have tried. However, they did stick very well, even when applied properly. These false lashes can be found at numerous stores, and at a decent price compared to others. I received these in my Influenster DLVoxBox.
Shameika B.
Westbury, NY
I've tried various brands and styles of lashes but these were perfect for my eyes. In the box they appear to be too thin and possibly wouldn't show, even though I like natural I still like for my lashes to enhance. These lashes did just that they lifted the ends and once applied with mascara it brought my makeup to life.. I really enjoyed this style and brand and it stayed on all night.
Amy M.
St Petersburg, FL
So -- I'm not really into fake lashes -- unless they are gregariously obnoxious (i.e. HUGE sparkly lacey looking monsters). I just don't see the point in spending money on fake lashes. So it's a good thing that these came for free in the #jadorevoxbox because these are so subtle. Though I must admit, they were rather easy to apply for someone who only uses fake lashes a few times a year.
Danielle R.
Tulare, CA
For the price, I think these are pretty great! They look a lot less obvious than other cheap lashes and I have gotten like six or seven wears out of one pair already. I use them with lash duo glue though because the glue that this brand makes doesn't last the whole day for me.
Kayla L.
Lexington, KY
I received these lashes free to try from influenster. I had used other brands before and just felt like the problem was me and not the lashes. The KISS lashes proved otherwise. I wore them yesterday for homecoming and they were easy to apply, EASY! I will only be buying this brand in the future. The glue dried quickly and they lasted all day and were even difficult to remove late at night.
Tiffany P.
I realize that these lashes are supposed to give you a 'natural' look. While they do and that's awesome...I usually want a more dramatic look in my falsies. I feel like that if I wanted a 'natural' look I'd just use my own lashes...
meg n.
Wore these for a halloween costume and loved them! Normally I get whatever is cheapest, and had never tried these ones out before so I decided to give them a try. I loved the way they looked on, and they looked a lot more natural than other brands of lashes that I have tried. I tried the ones called "shy" and got several compliments on them!
Alexis J.
New Albany, OH
I received these lashes in my Dean's List VoxBox. My roommate was my tester & wore them for her Strawberry Shortcake Halloween costume. All in all, she was really please with them. She said if she could afford to wear fake eyelashes every day she would & really liked the Kiss brand. She gave the glue a big thumbs up; they stayed on all day and into the following morning. Be aware: its blue when applying, but it dries clear. This is super helpful for seeing where the glue might need touched up. Also, they were a very natural look.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?