BY KISS #36 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have tried #0...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhesive that...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Analyn N.
Azusa, CA
I love Kiss So Natural Lashes! I don't wear false lashes a lot because I feel like their so heavy and not too appropriate for day wear. But these lashes are light and feels comfortable to wear anytime! I also like that it enhances my eyes and makes it pop without the "I'm-wearing-fake-lashes" feeling. I also love the price, thumbs up Kiss and thanks Influenster for letting me try it for free.
Agustina Z.
Riverdale, GA
This product was horrible. I bought a pack of these and the pack included a glue, so I decided to use it. The glue sucked. Didn't even stay on all day. They looked very fake & little eyelashes kept falling off. Would not recommend to anyone. I will definitely not buy this again.
Betsi L.
Grand Rapids, MI
I got the sultry false eyelashes in my #DLVoxBox and I had never used fake eyelashes before. I got them for free to test and to review. I had a masquerade i was going to so i decided to use them. they took a while to be put on to look right and they looked alright on me. I wont use them daily but they worked well for a special occasion.
Jen W.
Alright, so I received these lashes in my VoxBox and I absolutely LOVED them. I wore them with my Halloween costume because I didn't know whether they would look right on me just for every day use. Nevertheless, I wore them he next few days and got a bunch of compliments on how pretty my eyes and eye makeup was. Definitely looked natural, I love them and they were very easy for me to put on!
Jennifer T.
I received these lashes in my Dean's List VoxBox. I personally don't like wearing false lashes because they take so long to apply, but maybe they will become easier to apply as I wear them more often (it took me over 30 minutes to put them on...). I must admit that they make my eyes look gorgeous and I do like how they feel once applied.
Kaitlyn E.
Fort Worth, TX
I didn't normally wear false lashes but I just had to try these. After purchasing these lashes I was amazed by how lightweight they were and they weren't so exaggerated as others brands I've seen. I definitely have purchased these again
Susan K.
San Francisco, CA
I tried this from the JAdoreVoxBox and I love it. I've always been pretty picky with false lashes. I have to say this is by far the most comfortable one I have tried. I would definitely repurchase these lashes. I also really love the tapered look and it does look a lot more like natural lashes. This makes my Asian lashes a lot longer.
Erin B.
Philadelphia, PA
Got these in my VoxBox, and they're beautiful, and look fairly natural. The only problem is, I have naturally thick lashes, so I rarely wear falsies. I might only break these out for special occasions. I like that they also came with glue.
Joan A.
These lashes are awesome. You just have to know how to apply them correctly. I used a different adhesive because I have sensitivity to some glues. They don't feel heavy on your lids. I got the ones that look more like natural lashes that doesn't make it look like you have a venus fly trap on your face. Thumbs up to these lovely things :)
Angela E.
I received Kiss lashes free from Influenster for reviewing purposes. They are very simple to apply and I only needed a small amount of glue for the outside corner. Other than that, they stayed on pretty good! They look very real and are perfect for a night out! Although, they aren't something that I will wear at all because I like to keep it simple when it comes to my beauty routine. #kisslashes
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?