3 varieties available
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
4.58 / 5 based on 1,949 Reviews
KISS introduces a new brand of lashes. Made with a revolutionary technology that creates tapered ends, KISS Looks So Natural lashes blend seamlessly with natural lashes. Significantly lighter in weight than traditional lashes, the wearer can barely feel them on; 97% of women who wore these lashes felt the difference! These feathery, soft lashes are available in various styles, from natural to dramatic looks.
How to Apply:
- Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.
- Apply KISS adhesive to lash line; wait 30 seconds for glue to become tacky before applying for better adhesion.
- Use the applicator to apply lashes along natural lash line and hold, allowing adhesive to dry completely.
- Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
- Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
- Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.
KISS Looks So Natural lashes are available for $3.99 at CVS, Walgreens and Walmart stores nationwide. For more information and how-to videos, visit. KISSusa.com.see more...
Top Questions See all 497 Q&A
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
- "I received Kiss lashes friend. Influenster, they look so natural and are easy to apply and last all day." in 564 reviews
- "I am not a big fan of eyelashes ever since I pulled all them out after applying some individual ones on my honeymoon. I definitely love these and will purchase more. They look natural and no one noticed and they also felt comfortable. Very easy to apply as well :0)" in 132 reviews
- "I Love false lashes! I am a circus performer and a model so I can never have too many lashes in my makeup kit. These were great because they weren't as full or "dramatic" as I normally go for. Typically when I spend the money on lashes I go for Outrageous but getting to try these has kinda changed my mind about casual wear lashes! These look and feel amazing on. I did not use the glue as others mentioned but only because I have an allergy to most eyelash glues so I have my own. *I don't trust 90% of glues so its not generally personal!* Overall these are great <3" in 118 reviews
- "I don't think I'll wear fake eyelashes on a regular basis, but on date night these will definitely be my go to to make myself feel even more great about my appearance." in 93 reviews
- "I recieved a pair of Kiss lashes in my DL Voxbox, after trying these on for the first time I can say that I'm really happy with them." in 90 reviews
Kiss is one of my favorite brands for fake eyelashes. They offer plenty of different styles, are of great quality and are very affordable. I tend to favor very dramatic thick eyelashes but this was a very nice change. The band was thin and pretty weightless so it didn't drag down on your eyelashes. The glue is alright, not too shabby but I'd recommend using another glue to help you eyelashes stay longer.
I received the Flirty Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes in my #DLVoxBox. I have never actually worn false lashes before, so I have nothing to compare them to, but the ones I got were thick and had length. It's hard to make my lashes appear longer usually as I have naturally long lashes. I would recommend this brand as they are decently priced and do look more natural than others I have seen in stores and videos.
I love how light these lashes are, and the tapered end technology on them makes them look even more like my natural lashes, which I love. I am not a huge fan of the glue that came with it though, it doesn't seem to stick as well as it should. With more time and patience though I think I could totally love these lashes with how light they are.
Amazing!! I received these in my #DLVoxBox and I must say these are best for beginners and are very easy to apply. No complications and I got tons of compliments in public people thinking these were my actual lashes. :0 although I'm terrified of the glue this made me brave enough to wear in public. Love them and will purchase these for sure. :)
I received these with my J'adore voxbox and my review tends to agree with most of the others. The lashes themselves are good, I don't wear false lashes often because I haven't really had a reason to so it took some patience to get them on. The glue wasn't the best but if you like the lashes themselves you could find a better quality of glue.
I love how they made the tapered end technology. it totally blends in with my real lashes. I got the VAMP lashes from the LOOKS SO NATURAL collection. and they are super duper lightweight and soft. i love how it has a clear lash band and not a thick, black band. easier to blend in. They are totally inexpensive. and i can wear them everyday.
For the price, these lashes can't be beat! If a "natural" lash look is your thing with the added length and volume of falsies, Kiss brand should be your go-to!! It certainly is mine!! My favorite is "Sultry," but there are many different styles I enjoy!
I received these free from the DLVoxBox from Influenster for reviewing purposes. I am not an avid fake lashes wearer because I have thick long lashes already. I have to say that these lashes are not what they claim--they are way too long to look natural. With my already thick lashes, I looked like a zebra with them on. However, they do stay pretty well and would be great for a costume or stage makeup.
I have been wanting to try these because they look so much more natural than the other ones I have seen in the past. I have 2 small children so finding the undisturbed time to get them on was a challenge. It took a while to get on right but I did like them once they are on. I think I may try them again in the future for a special occasion.
I received these lashes in my voxbox from influenster! This isn't he first time I have used these lashes. I really like these lashes! They are very easy to apply and look very natural. It's like your lashes but better! Also if you're careful with them you can wear them several times!
Q & A
Did the glue irritate your skin?
How does everyone get the lashes to stay on? What glue or adhesive is everyone using?
Did some of your false lashes pull off? Or was it just mine? When I pulled mine off, a few of the individual lashes came off. Very saddening, I wanted to use them again!
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Are they easy and painless to take off?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos