BY KISS #59 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Do they actually look natural?6 Answers
  • Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have ...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhes...4 Answers
Reviews (1959)
Shawna E.
Rio Rancho, NM
Amazing!! I received these in my #DLVoxBox and I must say these are best for beginners and are very easy to apply. No complications and I got tons of compliments in public people thinking these were my actual lashes. :0 although I'm terrified of the glue this made me brave enough to wear in public. Love them and will purchase these for sure. :)
Ruby T.
Kiss is one of my favorite brands for fake eyelashes. They offer plenty of different styles, are of great quality and are very affordable. I tend to favor very dramatic thick eyelashes but this was a very nice change. The band was thin and pretty weightless so it didn't drag down on your eyelashes. The glue is alright, not too shabby but I'd recommend using another glue to help you eyelashes stay longer.
Shannon M.
MESQUITE, TX
I tried these lashes because I was given them to try. I haven't used fake lashes before so I was skeptical. I was worried they would pop off during the day, or look so fake people would notice. I was shocked at the outcome of both of these. No one knew I had on fake lashes...in fact I told someone and she didn't believe me at all. And they never came off until I took them off. I highly recommend them!
Jennifer H.
Woodside, NY
I don't really like wearing fake lashes because they always feel so heavy on my eyelid and people can usually tell its fake. BUT with these, they seemed absolutely natural! I didn't know they made fake lashes like these. It's perfect for a night out!
Berenice C.
San Diego , CA
I've used this brand and specific lashes for 3 years now and I'm still so in love with them! They look natural and give me the full look I want. The only bad thing is I have to check if they lift or the glue comes off because of how thin they are, but other than that I'll keep buying them.
Gabby K.
I received the Flirty Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes in my #DLVoxBox. I have never actually worn false lashes before, so I have nothing to compare them to, but the ones I got were thick and had length. It's hard to make my lashes appear longer usually as I have naturally long lashes. I would recommend this brand as they are decently priced and do look more natural than others I have seen in stores and videos.
Sarina R.
Siler City, NC
I wear fake lashes frequently and these are my favorite by far. Sometimes when I haven't been wearing my lashes for a while they feel heavy and bother my eyes, it had been a while since I wore lashes when I tried these on, and they were so light, not bothersome at all! They're easy to apply, with a very flexible base. Super natural looking as well.
Rebecca E.
Wildwood, MO
I received these lashes in the J'Adore VoxBox. I thought these lashes looked really good. I'm not much of a false lash person although I do like to try them now and again. I found the glue was a bit weak but other than that the lashes themselves looked perfectly natural. If I was to purchase some falsies again I would definitely consider these.
Christie C.
Manassas Park, VA
I gave these to a co-worker to try from my #JAdoreVoxBox. This is what she told.

They looked natural. She really did love the look of these lashes, but of all the eyelashes she has used, including other KISS eyelashes, these weren't the easiest to put on. She did use different glue from another pair. Maybe this particular batch of glue wasn't perfect? I don't know. But she did LOVE the way they looked!
Angie A.
Vancouver, WA
I love how light these lashes are, and the tapered end technology on them makes them look even more like my natural lashes, which I love. I am not a huge fan of the glue that came with it though, it doesn't seem to stick as well as it should. With more time and patience though I think I could totally love these lashes with how light they are.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?