BY KISS #59 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Do they actually look natural?6 Answers
  • Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have ...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhes...4 Answers
Reviews (1958)
Erika K.
Austin, TX
I got these lashes from the J'adore Vox Box from Influenster. I've always been a fan of false lashes and was thrilled to be able to try out a new brand of fake lashes. They looked sooo real that no one could tell that I had lashes on! My only complaint was with the application. I found the glue to not be as sticky as other brands that I have previously used. Overall these lashes are not bad. They look and feel great.
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
I'm not a big fake eyelash girl. My eyelashes are plenty long on their own! I hate how heavy they feel. These were surprisingly lightweight! I have fat thumbs and stubby fingers, so I can't really get them on right, but I can tell how much better than are than other brands of eyelashes. These will be the eyelashes we use for dance competition from now on! I received this complimentary from Influenster in my #jadorevoxbox.
Aldininika D.
New Orleans, LA
***So I received kiss lashes in my DLVOXBOX for free and was ask to do a review. This is my honest review***
Pros: -very easy to put on It didn't take me long to apply
- the glue was really cool it turned clear when ready
- the lashes were light and wasn't heavy feeling

Cons -the end closes to my inner eye kept lifting but it could have been on me for not applying enough glue.

Overall I would purchase this product!!
Grace G.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
So I just received these lashes in my Dean's List VoxBox and they are so pretty! I used them for Halloween and they look so great. They give me a natural look which is what I like, they are not too extravagant but they are subtly beautiful. I love that they are easy to apply and the glue is easy to use. Thank you Influenster for my wonderful new lashes.
Lindsey M.
Peabody, MA
I LOVE these lashes. I need fake lashes for dance competitions and I like wearing them when I go out so they are perfect. I don't like crazy super fake looking lashes and the way these are designed mimics real eyelashes so it's all the glam, drama and KAPOW of fake lashes, without the craziness. LOVE.
I received this product for free complimentary of influenster.
Angela B.
This was my first time trying out lashes and it was a very interesting experience. I got this product free to test and review from Influenster. Putting them on was definitely a challenge, since I've never tried them before, but once I got them on, it just looked so natural and you could hardly tell that I had fake lashes on. They were definitely fun and easy to take off. I would recommend this product to friends.
Angelica J.
Sacramento, CA
I love these lashes they are my first ones I ever tried on and my absolute favorite because it feels so light and I can't even tell I'm wearing and they look so beautiful so I high recommend that anyone whether you are a beginner or a pro to try these
Candace M.
Winston salem, nc
I am in love with these bad boys!!! I wear them daily they are so comfortable. They look great face to face as well as on camera. The glue is great too. It doesn't get thick or clumpy. By far best lashes ever!!!
Helena S.
Mobile, AL
I received the lashes in the Jadore vox box. This is my first time using the false lashes and it took me a few minutes I eventually got them on! I wore them to a Mardi Gras ball and felt like they looked great! A friend of mine pays 60 a month for hers so I figure with a little practice I can get the full las look for a lot less! I would definitely take previous posters advice and use a very thin line of the glue!
Alexis B.
Albuquerque, NM
I received these eyelashes in my #DLvoxbox for free to test and review and I must admit I enjoyed them a lot. The eyelashes I got were the "flirty" kind and however they were a bit too bold for my taste, I felt very pretty wearing them. They were easy to apply and removal was even easier. If you're nervous and new to try fake eyelashes I recommend that you get these ones for sure! Price is great as well.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?