BY KISS #38 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have tried #0...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhesive that...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Lindsay L.
Vancouver, WA
I received these lashes in my voxbox from influenster! This isn't he first time I have used these lashes. I really like these lashes! They are very easy to apply and look very natural. It's like your lashes but better! Also if you're careful with them you can wear them several times!
Gloria M.
Sebewaing, MI
I never wore false eyelashes before so these were exciting to try! They look natural and were not as hard to put on as I thought they would be. I liked how full they looked on me and not at all fake-looking. I received these Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes complimentary from Influenster.
Ana R.
Winterville, NC
I received these complimentary from Influenster and I could not be any happier that I got these! They were easy to apply with the slanted tip glue that came with the lashes. The eyelashes themselves felt very light on my own lashes and didn't budge and didn't look obvious. I would recommend these to any women that want some volume to their lashes but do not want them looking too big and outrageous!
Mindy M.
I have been wanting to try these because they look so much more natural than the other ones I have seen in the past. I have 2 small children so finding the undisturbed time to get them on was a challenge. It took a while to get on right but I did like them once they are on. I think I may try them again in the future for a special occasion.
Joice K.
I've received a few pairs of these lashes from various VoxBoxes and I love them all! I wore them out and my friends didn't notice I had them on because they were so natural. When someone finally noticed them, everyone had to come close because they didn't believe I had them on. I really love that these don't have that thick black band. These lashes are very comfortable to wear! Totally recommend ~
Chanel A.
N Las Vegas, NV
When choosing eyelashes I always choose the kiss brand! I had a huge, very important job interview and thanks to influenster I Recieved a pair of free kiss lashes to wear. The added such a great pop to my look! Kiss lashes are awesome they stay on all day and look completely real! I get compliments on how gorgeous my lashes are and how to get lashes like that, and as hard as it is too share my eyelash secret I always divulge that my great look is all because of my amazing kiss lashes! Definitely an item I keep stock piled in my make up drawer.
Caitlin B.
Gurley, AL
These lashes are great, especially for beginners! They come complete with glue and press tool so it's a one stop shop. Glue is pliable and dries truly clear. These lashes are also well functioning if you cut them into individual lashes like I do and apply with tweezers for an even more natural look. I was given these in my amazing Influenster J'Adore vox box and they will be my go to brand from now on!
Shannon B.
SEATTLE, WA
I just love these lashes. They are fantastic for when you want a little boom for your look but nothing too flashy. Easy to apply, they are also very soft and just the perfect length for me. I also found I did not have to trim the ends. I have worn the same pair twice and they are still in fantastic condition. I will absolutely be buying more.
Kyrstin C.
I received these with my J'adore voxbox and my review tends to agree with most of the others. The lashes themselves are good, I don't wear false lashes often because I haven't really had a reason to so it took some patience to get them on. The glue wasn't the best but if you like the lashes themselves you could find a better quality of glue.
Missy G.
Loves Park, IL
Love love love these lashes. I received them in my DeansList Voxbox and I am in love. I've never had problems with my eyelashes personally, so I never saw the need to buy false eyelashes. Rather than being extremely bold in their look, these lashes focus on enhancing your natural lashes and really do their job. They were very simple to apply, and definitely give a nice, natural look for anyone to use.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?