BY KISS #38 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have tried #0...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhesive that...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Jessica B.
Massapequa Pk, NY
I received these lashes complimentary for review purposes in my Influenster Vox Box! I wore them for a friend's wedding where I participated as a bridesmaid! They were easy to apply, and stayed put all day and night and looked SO natural! I absolutely loved them and would definitely purchase and wear them again for an event or special occasion :)
Sarina R.
Siler City, NC
I wear fake lashes frequently and these are my favorite by far. Sometimes when I haven't been wearing my lashes for a while they feel heavy and bother my eyes, it had been a while since I wore lashes when I tried these on, and they were so light, not bothersome at all! They're easy to apply, with a very flexible base. Super natural looking as well.
Berenice C.
San Diego, CA
I've used this brand and specific lashes for 3 years now and I'm still so in love with them! They look natural and give me the full look I want. The only bad thing is I have to check if they lift or the glue comes off because of how thin they are, but other than that I'll keep buying them.
Shannon M.
Mesquite, TX
I tried these lashes because I was given them to try. I haven't used fake lashes before so I was skeptical. I was worried they would pop off during the day, or look so fake people would notice. I was shocked at the outcome of both of these. No one knew I had on fake lashes...in fact I told someone and she didn't believe me at all. And they never came off until I took them off. I highly recommend them!
Alexis B.
I received these eyelashes in my #DLvoxbox for free to test and review and I must admit I enjoyed them a lot. The eyelashes I got were the "flirty" kind and however they were a bit too bold for my taste, I felt very pretty wearing them. They were easy to apply and removal was even easier. If you're nervous and new to try fake eyelashes I recommend that you get these ones for sure! Price is great as well.
Angie A.
Vancouver, WA
I love how light these lashes are, and the tapered end technology on them makes them look even more like my natural lashes, which I love. I am not a huge fan of the glue that came with it though, it doesn't seem to stick as well as it should. With more time and patience though I think I could totally love these lashes with how light they are.
Rebecca E.
Wildwood, MO
I received these lashes in the J'Adore VoxBox. I thought these lashes looked really good. I'm not much of a false lash person although I do like to try them now and again. I found the glue was a bit weak but other than that the lashes themselves looked perfectly natural. If I was to purchase some falsies again I would definitely consider these.
Lacee L.
Gonzales , LA
Squeeze the glue out to dry/cut them in half/put the outer side on first/lineup the inner band with the outer band/let dry and add mascara I've purchased these lashes & receiving a pair complimentary of influenster in the #jAdoreVoxBox
Shawna E.
Rio Rancho, NM
Amazing!! I received these in my #DLVoxBox and I must say these are best for beginners and are very easy to apply. No complications and I got tons of compliments in public people thinking these were my actual lashes. :0 although I'm terrified of the glue this made me brave enough to wear in public. Love them and will purchase these for sure. :)
Ruby T.
Kiss is one of my favorite brands for fake eyelashes. They offer plenty of different styles, are of great quality and are very affordable. I tend to favor very dramatic thick eyelashes but this was a very nice change. The band was thin and pretty weightless so it didn't drag down on your eyelashes. The glue is alright, not too shabby but I'd recommend using another glue to help you eyelashes stay longer.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?