BY KISS #59 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Do they actually look natural?6 Answers
  • Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have ...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhes...4 Answers
Reviews (1959)
Kristen m.
Wow I'm so impressed with this product! They are so easy to apply and feel very natural on. I've always had a terrible time trying to apply false lashes but this brand completely changed my experience. They look great and stay on all night without a problem.
Adrienne T.
Raleigh, NC
I can't even begin to tell you how much I love these lashes. I've been using them every day for over TEN days and the lashes are still absolutely perfect!!! They are so natural but look so good. Nobody know's I'm wearing fake lashes!

I hate the glue that comes with the lashes however. It is practically re-package super glue. big NO NO. I was sticking to myself for hours! I used my other DUO glue and have had no issues!
Audrey R.
Sanger, CA
I received this product complementary of influenster, it was in my J'adore voxbox. I really did love that when they were on they did feel natural. I have tried false lashes before and I could just feel that something was on my eyes the whole time they were on. These didn't feel like that. The only problem I had was getting them on! The glue was very hard to work with. It was such a pain to actually get them to stick.
Heaven D.
Vancleave, MS
Kiss lashes are super cheap but so beautiful they come in many sizes and styles you can just never have enough I love them all and wish I could have every single one of them! If your looking for a good eyelash to start with this is them and you can find them at Walmart
Maria M.
Ladera Ranch, CA
So far all the products I've used from this brand are wonderful. I've used the stick on nails which by the way are strong hold and long lasting I fell in love with them. And I recentley received a complimentary sample from influenster #dlvoxbox , feather weight eyelashes that came with a free glue omg these eyelashes look so real and feel real as well ! This brand is the best and I will purchase any product of theirs
Tyger S.
Evansville , IN
The only lashes that I can wear and not feel that I am wearing them. I have tried Ardell and many other brands. I use these about 3 to 4 days a week. My only wish is that they had more then one style that where shorter so I did not need to cut some length off.
Katie T.
Waterbury, CT
Not a new false lash wearer I found these to be much lighter on my eyelids than the other brands that I have previously used. The look of the lashes are very sleek and light and curved to perfection. Some lashes I have tried have looked so fake and clumpy when I try to add some mascara but not these babies! Theses are truly a great choice from Kiss. I got these false lashes compliments of influenster in my jadore voxbox.
Amber L.
These are one of the best falsies ive ever tried and ive tried a lot of falsies.. if your new to falsies this are good they are lite weight and easy to put on they also look soooooooo natural i love it... i recommend not using the glue that comes with it i never use those glue that come with the lashes because they DON'T WORK!!!!! i recommend using duo dark its my go to lash glue and its waterproof good for watery eyes...
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
I'm not a big fake eyelash girl. My eyelashes are plenty long on their own! I hate how heavy they feel. These were surprisingly lightweight! I have fat thumbs and stubby fingers, so I can't really get them on right, but I can tell how much better than are than other brands of eyelashes. These will be the eyelashes we use for dance competition from now on! I received this complimentary from Influenster in my #jadorevoxbox.
Caroline H.
I got this from my #DLVoxBox . i’ve already got long, thick, curved up, lashes ((don’t mean to brag)) so any eye makeup or accessories always gives me a dramatic cateye look. i don't need to look like that for school so i don't really need these lashes. they are super hairy but natural. it’s still a bit too much for me to use but it seems very high quality.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?