BY KISS #38 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have tried #0...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhesive that...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Helena S.
Mobile, AL
I received the lashes in the Jadore vox box. This is my first time using the false lashes and it took me a few minutes I eventually got them on! I wore them to a Mardi Gras ball and felt like they looked great! A friend of mine pays 60 a month for hers so I figure with a little practice I can get the full las look for a lot less! I would definitely take previous posters advice and use a very thin line of the glue!
Lindsey M.
Peabody, MA
I LOVE these lashes. I need fake lashes for dance competitions and I like wearing them when I go out so they are perfect. I don't like crazy super fake looking lashes and the way these are designed mimics real eyelashes so it's all the glam, drama and KAPOW of fake lashes, without the craziness. LOVE.
I received this product for free complimentary of influenster.
Angela B.
This was my first time trying out lashes and it was a very interesting experience. I got this product free to test and review from Influenster. Putting them on was definitely a challenge, since I've never tried them before, but once I got them on, it just looked so natural and you could hardly tell that I had fake lashes on. They were definitely fun and easy to take off. I would recommend this product to friends.
Angelica J.
Sacramento, CA
I love these lashes they are my first ones I ever tried on and my absolute favorite because it feels so light and I can't even tell I'm wearing and they look so beautiful so I high recommend that anyone whether you are a beginner or a pro to try these
Grace G.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
So I just received these lashes in my Dean's List VoxBox and they are so pretty! I used them for Halloween and they look so great. They give me a natural look which is what I like, they are not too extravagant but they are subtly beautiful. I love that they are easy to apply and the glue is easy to use. Thank you Influenster for my wonderful new lashes.
Jennifer H.
Woodside, NY
I don't really like wearing fake lashes because they always feel so heavy on my eyelid and people can usually tell its fake. BUT with these, they seemed absolutely natural! I didn't know they made fake lashes like these. It's perfect for a night out!
Lacee L.
Gonzales , LA
Squeeze the glue out to dry/cut them in half/put the outer side on first/lineup the inner band with the outer band/let dry and add mascara I've purchased these lashes & receiving a pair complimentary of influenster in the #jAdoreVoxBox
Rebecca E.
Wildwood, MO
I received these lashes in the J'Adore VoxBox. I thought these lashes looked really good. I'm not much of a false lash person although I do like to try them now and again. I found the glue was a bit weak but other than that the lashes themselves looked perfectly natural. If I was to purchase some falsies again I would definitely consider these.
Berenice C.
San Diego, CA
I've used this brand and specific lashes for 3 years now and I'm still so in love with them! They look natural and give me the full look I want. The only bad thing is I have to check if they lift or the glue comes off because of how thin they are, but other than that I'll keep buying them.
Jessica B.
Massapequa Pk, NY
I received these lashes complimentary for review purposes in my Influenster Vox Box! I wore them for a friend's wedding where I participated as a bridesmaid! They were easy to apply, and stayed put all day and night and looked SO natural! I absolutely loved them and would definitely purchase and wear them again for an event or special occasion :)
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?