BY KISS #59 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Do they actually look natural?6 Answers
  • Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have ...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhes...4 Answers
Reviews (1958)
Rose G.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster. I actually never tried real fake eyelashes and i was worried that it would be hard to apply. It was very very easy to apply them, and i love that they look so natural. They look like your real eyelashes and they are SO soft i couldn't tell the difference between them and my eyelashes! I loved these eyelashes and will buy them when i want to wear false eyelashes again !! :D
Ashley B.
Rockford, MI
I have never applied false lashes before and these were very easy to apply. I've always looked at false lashes because I wanted to buy some. but, none of them ever look natural at all. But, then these arrived in my J'adore vox box. When I looked at them I noticed just how natural they looked and how much better they looked then any I've seen in the store. Then I applied them and loved them even more. They are also very light.
Irene A.
When I received these lashes for review I was a little skeptical because drugstore lashes tend to be cheap looking, but I LOVED these! They weren't as full as I like but realized they do sell an array of styles and lengths. Great product and kinda happy to know I can always find them at my local drugstore.
Megan C.
Columbus, OH
I've just recently begun to get into wearing false lashes and these are perfect. They are extremely light weight and flexible you don't even notice they are on. Also they feather perfectly in with my lashes and look so natural. I definitely recommend these for people looking for the more natural lash look.
Kristen m.
Wow I'm so impressed with this product! They are so easy to apply and feel very natural on. I've always had a terrible time trying to apply false lashes but this brand completely changed my experience. They look great and stay on all night without a problem.
Jill B.
Nokesville, VA
I really liked the look of these lashes and I was so pleased that Influenster sent me some in my J'adore Vox Box. They were easy to put on and looked pretty flawless. My only issue was that the glue did not hold very well. I put the lashes on and went out to dinner. Halfway through the main course my right eyelash was falling off! I loved these lashes and if they included better glue I'd probably try to wear them every day!
Kristin B.
West Islip , NY
So I don't really wear fake lashes so I had major difficulty putting them on. but once I got them on they looked great and lasted all day I did cut them to make them a little less long but I don't know if I would wear them on an everyday basis they were a lot for me
Jay H.
Orlando, FL
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.

I have never used fake eyelashes before and at first I was a bit skeptical. These eyelashes definitely exceeded my expectations. They did not fall off or make my eyes feel weighed down or uncomfortable. I would recommend this to anyone looking for lashes that look natural and are soft!
Heather T.
I have to admit that this was my very first time using fake lashes. I had quite a time getting them on, but after they were on I definitely liked it. After I had them on a little while I forgot they were even there. Did they look and feel natural? I would have to agree. If I was able to not even remember that they were on, they must have done the job. I need to practice my application technique some, but I will definitely use and purchase these in the future!
Rabilyn A.
I absolutely love the "Flirty" Kiss lashes! It literally felt so natural on me. Usually, falsies are heavy on my lashes but these are literally perfect. They are super long but I had a hard time putting them on, but only because I don't do this often. I got a lot of compliments from wearing these!! I'm definitely going to buy more!!

* received this product complimentary from Influensters J'adore VoxBox for testing purposes. yay!
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?