BY KISS #38 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have tried #0...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhesive that...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
coraea s.
Chester, VA
I was TOO excited when i got these in my #DLVoxBox! i love false eyelashes and i was actually going to pick a new pair up before i got these baby's in the mail. i actually applied them today for everyday wear and i love them. they look natural and give me eyes just the right amount of pop. I'm asian so i have an eyelash problem and with mascara these are great! i will most likely be purchasing another pair of these soon!
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
I'm not a big fake eyelash girl. My eyelashes are plenty long on their own! I hate how heavy they feel. These were surprisingly lightweight! I have fat thumbs and stubby fingers, so I can't really get them on right, but I can tell how much better than are than other brands of eyelashes. These will be the eyelashes we use for dance competition from now on! I received this complimentary from Influenster in my #jadorevoxbox.
Cynthia S.
I was kind of taken aback when Influenster sent me these because I'd never used false lashes before. I had to try to apply them several times, so that was a downside. However, I think that was more user than product error. The lashes themselves are wonderful! They're super light, and blended so well with my real lashes! I got a lot of compliments. A lot of people said my eyes really popped. So I highly recommend!!
Victoria G.
Cicero, IL
Okay so I was able to use 'KISS' lashes for Halloween !
I was a chola haha yes I know.
Like all lashes a little annoying but honestly I have worn cheaper quality ones. These are pretty flexible compared to a more frugal option. Yeah they look pretty natural but they are fake lashes which are never comfortable! They were perfect for Halloween and if false lashes ever feel more natural THEN I'd love to wear them everyday.
Laura E.
Vestavia, AL
I received these from the Jadore VoxBox. This was my first time to try fake eye lashes. I had a LOT of trouble figuring these out. I couldn't get them to stick to my eyelid so I eventually just gave up. There was glue left over somehow on my eye lid and I had the worst time trying to get it off. For the first time user, talk to someone who knows what they're doing or watch some videos first. I guess that would help.
Erica B.
Pearland, TX
I got these complimentary in my DLVoxBox (for testing/review) and I am so glad I did!! These lashes are unlike any other - they look AND feel so natural and wispy!! They take an everyday look up a notch without going over the top dramatic. I would definitely recommend these to anyone!! I used them with the Duo lash glue in dark so that it wouldn't dry as white. Then I applied them with my tweezers to be more accurate :)
Adrienne T.
Raleigh, NC
I can't even begin to tell you how much I love these lashes. I've been using them every day for over TEN days and the lashes are still absolutely perfect!!! They are so natural but look so good. Nobody know's I'm wearing fake lashes!

I hate the glue that comes with the lashes however. It is practically re-package super glue. big NO NO. I was sticking to myself for hours! I used my other DUO glue and have had no issues!
Katie T.
Waterbury, CT
Not a new false lash wearer I found these to be much lighter on my eyelids than the other brands that I have previously used. The look of the lashes are very sleek and light and curved to perfection. Some lashes I have tried have looked so fake and clumpy when I try to add some mascara but not these babies! Theses are truly a great choice from Kiss. I got these false lashes compliments of influenster in my jadore voxbox.
Tayllor H.
Los Angeles, CA
After receiving this product from Influenster I was excited but also unsure seeing as I don't have too much experience putting on false lashes. I ended up using the lashes with my Halloween costume and they went on pretty easily, I also got a lot of compliments. As to what the product claims to do (being lightweight), I definitely agree that they are light!
Janilly H.
I got these eyelashes free from Influenster to test and review and I love them! I received the Sultry pair in my DL VoxBox. They are so lightweight and comfortable to wear. Before I got them I had never worn eyelashes so applying them is still a bit difficult to me but I love wearing them. They blend into my eyelashes without looking noticeably fake but they add length and thickness. I will definitely buy more pairs!
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?