BY KISS #56 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Do they actually look natural?6 Answers
  • Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have ...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhes...4 Answers
Reviews (1937)
Samantha T.
Fremont, NH
I NEVER wear fake lashes but man am I glad I was sent these free to try (thank you Influenster and Kiss)! They were easy to put on (even though I had never done it before), and they stayed on all day without any issues. Not to mention they actually looked natural on my eyes. They were only a few centimeters longer than my natural lashes and added fullness and a bit of length producing an effortlessly glamorous look. I'm definitely impressed.
Amy A.
Galloway, OH
Having received these lashes in my VoxBox I attempted to put them on. I could not get them to stick. I don't know if it's me or the glue provided in with the lashes but they would not stick on my lash line on my eyelids. They are beautiful eyelashes that are tapered at the ends and I'm sure would look great on but unfortunately I could not get them to stay on.

I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Alyssa B.
These are my favorite drugstore lashes, particularly wisp #11. They're great for everyday glam or top with more mascara to go bold. I use the kiss clear adhesive with these as well & as long as you really press down the inner & outer corners they stay in place all day!
Ruthanne B.
Elgin, IL
So I got these bad boys in my J'Adore VoxBox from Influenster and let them sit in the box for a couple weeks because I was scared to try them. I had never used false eyelashes before. Then I decided I better just try them out. I work in retail and I decided to wear them to work one day. I wore them for 9 hrs no problem! After the initial attempt at getting them on I took a deep breath and tried again and got them on perfect. I could definitely get addicted to these.
Brittany K.
San Antonio, TX
Kiss Looks so natural lashes are so inexpensive for the look they give you! They are extremely easy to apply and within minutes you have a celeb look without a visit to the salon! If You're like me, and need a little umph in the eyelash department... these will definitely give you the boost you are looking for!
Rosa H.
Las vegas, NV
Out if all the eyelashes I have I think I love these the most, they are not too dramatic like the others I have and these have a nice naturalness to it great for everyday use. Kiss eyelashes are awesome and super cheap I believe I got a 4 pack one for 3.99 at Walmart.
Hannah K.
Jacksonville, FL
I got these lashes in the Dean's List Voxbox. I just now got the chance to use them... these are PERFECT! They may have been a bit long for my taste (I have really small eyes) but they looked great and I got tons of compliments on them. They can also withstand anything... I mean anything. I wore them to a football game and they lasted through wind, snow, a nap, and even crying. Top notch. They blended into my own lashes really well too.
Ashley B.
I love these lashes! I would use them everyday if I could. I stock up on these if they're ever on sale at the drug stores. These Kiss lashes are unbelievable. They're so easy to apply, and once you get them on they feel like nothing, really lightweight. I wear a lot of different kinds of false eyelashes, and these are the most natural feeling and beautiful lashes I've ever worn. I also recommend getting their eyelash glue, my favorite yet.
Kaylaveeh S.
Oak Forest , IL
I always wear false lashes and these are my go to lashes. Unlike most lashes these are comfortable on the eyes and they only cost around $2.00 at my local beauty supply store. I get about 5 wears out of these lashes . I would buy these again and I suggest these for beginners too because they are so easy to work with
Georgia B.
I got a free pair of these in my dlvoxbox. Unfortunately I don't have experience with the application so they turned out a bit odd. (didn't have the right tools, trimmed them too short, etc...) So I only wore them at home for testing them. These lashes are very light and they certainly didn't have any trouble staying on so that's a plus. Overall I give them two thumbs up.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?