BY KISS #59 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Do they actually look natural?6 Answers
  • Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have ...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhes...4 Answers
Reviews (1959)
Alicia E.
I am much more of a natural make up girl so when I got KissLashes from my Influenster Jadorevoxbox to try I was excited and a bit worried that I might do it wrong. But it was easy and I felt that they still gave me the natural look that I desired. :) Made me feel good and my hubby even liked the look of them.

Though I plan on not buying them often for going out and such I will definitely use this product again because it was easy and looked nice.
Madelyn H.
Gwinn, MI
I like these! I don't really use fake lashes often, but out of the few brands I have tried, these look the most natural. I like the tapered ends because it makes the lashes look natural, not like the abrupt ending edges that you typically see with other brands. I probably won't ever buy it, but that is only because I don't really use fake lashes.If you like wearing fake lashes, I would recommend them. I got them in the #DLvoxbox from Influenster.
Renee R.
I really love these lashes. They're a lot easier to put on than other lashes I have used and they made my lashes look amazing!. The trick is to put them on when you have no makeup on, then apply mascara, take a Qtip and some baby powder and put it on the tips of the lashes, and then apply a second layer of mascara. then do the rest of your makeup routine. That makes the lashes even longer and look more natural as they blend in with your lashes!
Cassie H.
Lancaster, NY
I never wore fake lashes before these. So i had a hard time getting them in the right place, but i think it would get easier with practice. They were very heavy and made me blink a lot, and when i did blink my eyelids would stick a little from the glue. But i think one would get used to the heaviness. They came off very easily, which i was happy about. And they looked very natural! I would probably get these over other fake lashes in the future!
Illiana Z.
Aubrey, TX
Lashes are lighter than other brands. Look natural but still have that false lash look to them. Looks like a lot of mascara was applied to lashes. However I like that look. Looks way more natural than other brands.

If you are new to false lashes then you should practice applying these lashes a couple of times. You would not want to let your frustration badly influence your opinion of this product.

Great product for experienced false lash users.
Wendy F.
lakewood, CA
I am not the kind of girl who wears fake lashes but when I received this product compliments of Influenster #Jadorevoxbox I was excited to try something new. I liked that they had tapered ends and looks natural not like I was going clubbing. I have super sensitive skin & eyes so was nervous and some what uncomfortable putting them on. They were light but I knew they were there and my husband LOVED them. I would try again for special occasions.
Ashley B.
I love these lashes! I would use them everyday if I could. I stock up on these if they're ever on sale at the drug stores. These Kiss lashes are unbelievable. They're so easy to apply, and once you get them on they feel like nothing, really lightweight. I wear a lot of different kinds of false eyelashes, and these are the most natural feeling and beautiful lashes I've ever worn. I also recommend getting their eyelash glue, my favorite yet.
Alicia G.
Newbury, OH
I received these in my DLVoxBox and i don't usually wear false lashes. I tried these and the glue wasn't very good. You had to lather the glue on kinda thick. When i got them on, they looked beautiful. I love the look of these! They did hurt a little when taking them off but i am not use to using fake lashes so it probably wouldn't be anything if you actually wear them a lot.
Blessing W.
Marietta, GA
These lashes were ok. I liked them, but they were not as natural looking as promised. Although they were surprising too long for my eyes. I had to cut them to fit for me this was a first for me because I have big eyes and Most lashes end up being to short for my eyes. Anyways, these lashes got the work done. They worked out for my  everyday makeup routine.

Ruthanne B.
Elgin, IL
So I got these bad boys in my J'Adore VoxBox from Influenster and let them sit in the box for a couple weeks because I was scared to try them. I had never used false eyelashes before. Then I decided I better just try them out. I work in retail and I decided to wear them to work one day. I wore them for 9 hrs no problem! After the initial attempt at getting them on I took a deep breath and tried again and got them on perfect. I could definitely get addicted to these.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?