BY KISS #36 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have tried #0...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhesive that...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Marissa M.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I was excited to try these lashes from my Jadore Vox Box from Influenster since I have very small lashes, but they just didn't work out for me. I followed the directions very closely, but I found them difficult to apply. The first lash stayed on for about five minutes before falling off when I blinked. The second lash came apart as I tried to take it off of the plastic.
Brandi M.
Cypress, TX
I recently received these complimentary of Influenster in J'adore Vox Box. I'm a little skeptical of wearing false lashes outside of special occasions as I feel they look too over the top. That is not the case with these! These look so natural and almost put my own lashes to shame! These are very soft and instantly blend in, yet enhance,your lashes. Finishes any look! I will definitely be picking up a few more in different styles
Kristen L.
Wahiawa, Hi
I had received these in the J'Adore VoxBox and approached them with dread only because I rarely use false lashes! These are beautiful and very natural looking. They were easy to apply and the perfect shape, but after only about ten minutes, I had the worst burning sensation on my eyelids! I had a horrible reaction to the glue - my eyelids became very swollen and were red for a few days. I love the lashes, but the glue needs work!
Megan M.
Portland , OR
I don't wear fake lashes that often, so I'm not too experienced with them, but I found these to be the easiest to apply out of all the types I've used. They also look more natural than other fake lashes because the ends are tapered. These lashes make me want to start wearing them more often! I still need some practice with application before I will wear them in public.
I received a pair of the "vampy" Kiss Lashes in my J'adore Voxbox.
Darya K.
I received KISS eyelashes for free for testing purposes. this is my very first time I am trying eyelashes. I did not have any difficulty applying these, and my overall appearance looks great with these on.
Amanda M.
Brookhaven, GA
These lashes are wonderful. I received them for testing and reviewing purchase - will surely be a purchaser. I compete in pageants and will not go on stage without lashes! I love how full they are. They also stayed in place for hours - looking real the whole time. For stage competitions, they are great... not too sure I'd wear them in my everyday life. Would be wonderful for a night out on the town as well. Wispy, beautiful, reliable!
Jaris V.
Oh Kiss Lashes! Your by far my favorite pair of lashes right now. Glad that Influenster sent me you! I love these lashes. There just so easy to handle and so darn cute! They look good on anyone! They look natural and there not heavy on the eyes. They have there length and it's the length that's just right! I will definitely be sure to recommend this product, also going to go buy a dozen pairs of these bad boys! Got to stock up! :)
Georgia B.
I got a free pair of these in my dlvoxbox. Unfortunately I don't have experience with the application so they turned out a bit odd. (didn't have the right tools, trimmed them too short, etc...) So I only wore them at home for testing them. These lashes are very light and they certainly didn't have any trouble staying on so that's a plus. Overall I give them two thumbs up.
Emily B.
Boise, ID
I'd never worn false eyelashes until I received these in my first VoxBox. They felt really soft and natural to the touch, but personally I don't like having a lot on my eyes due to the fact that I wear contacts. They were really nice though and I'm sure I would love them if I was a fan of false lashes. They were easy to apply and didn't irritate. It did, however, take a bit of scrubbing to get all of the glue residue off my eyelids.
Irene A.
When I received these lashes for review I was a little skeptical because drugstore lashes tend to be cheap looking, but I LOVED these! They weren't as full as I like but realized they do sell an array of styles and lengths. Great product and kinda happy to know I can always find them at my local drugstore.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?