BY KISS #27 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have ...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhes...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Reviews (1925)
Monica T.
Moses Lake, WA
A couple months ago I wanted to try some lashes on, never worn them before so I pick up a pair of kiss natural eyes at my local drug store, then it sat in drawer for about a month, then I decided to try them on, they went on easy, they were so soft I feel in love OMG I love these lashes I will be purchasing more soon.❤❤❤❤
Kristina D.
Yonkers, NY
I received these lashes free for testing from the jadore voxbox and I absolutely love them. They are very natural looking and easy to apply. I had never used lashes before ans heard many horror stories about them being difficult to apply. I also heard good glue is hard to find also. j have to say that I got these right the first try and the glue it came with worked really well. I'm satisfied with this product and will definitely be buying more.
Renee R.
I really love these lashes. They're a lot easier to put on than other lashes I have used and they made my lashes look amazing!. The trick is to put them on when you have no makeup on, then apply mascara, take a Qtip and some baby powder and put it on the tips of the lashes, and then apply a second layer of mascara. then do the rest of your makeup routine. That makes the lashes even longer and look more natural as they blend in with your lashes!
Bethany B.
Louisville, KY
I have never used fake eyelashes before. I was nervous they would hurt coming on and off but they didn't. They were easy to apply and the glue it comes with stays sticky if you need take it off and reapply. (I had to do several times) My friends didn't notice I had them on. one friend did, only because she is a Sephora, make up freak and notices things like that. I love these, and I would definitely buy them. I received these for test purposes.
Cassie H.
Lancaster, NY
I never wore fake lashes before these. So i had a hard time getting them in the right place, but i think it would get easier with practice. They were very heavy and made me blink a lot, and when i did blink my eyelids would stick a little from the glue. But i think one would get used to the heaviness. They came off very easily, which i was happy about. And they looked very natural! I would probably get these over other fake lashes in the future!
Wendy F.
Lakewood, CA
I am not the kind of girl who wears fake lashes but when I received this product compliments of Influenster #Jadorevoxbox I was excited to try something new. I liked that they had tapered ends and looks natural not like I was going clubbing. I have super sensitive skin & eyes so was nervous and some what uncomfortable putting them on. They were light but I knew they were there and my husband LOVED them. I would try again for special occasions.
Illiana Z.
Savannah, TX
Lashes are lighter than other brands. Look natural but still have that false lash look to them. Looks like a lot of mascara was applied to lashes. However I like that look. Looks way more natural than other brands.

If you are new to false lashes then you should practice applying these lashes a couple of times. You would not want to let your frustration badly influence your opinion of this product.

Great product for experienced false lash users.
Ni Y.
These lashes are so natural because of the tapered end. I have the ones in flirty, so they are very dramatic, perfect for date night or a night out with the girls! My only dilemma with them is as you get more uses out of them, they don't maintain the same curve to the lash band, making ten harder to apply. I was supposed to get a set through the DeansList Voxbox but the mailman lost my package -.- I'm glad I purchased them prior to the Voxbox.
Alicia E.
I am much more of a natural make up girl so when I got KissLashes from my Influenster Jadorevoxbox to try I was excited and a bit worried that I might do it wrong. But it was easy and I felt that they still gave me the natural look that I desired. :) Made me feel good and my hubby even liked the look of them.

Though I plan on not buying them often for going out and such I will definitely use this product again because it was easy and looked nice.
Madelyn H.
Gwinn, MI
I like these! I don't really use fake lashes often, but out of the few brands I have tried, these look the most natural. I like the tapered ends because it makes the lashes look natural, not like the abrupt ending edges that you typically see with other brands. I probably won't ever buy it, but that is only because I don't really use fake lashes.If you like wearing fake lashes, I would recommend them. I got them in the #DLvoxbox from Influenster.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?