BY KISS #38 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have tried #0...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhesive that...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Bethany B.
Louisville, KY
I have never used fake eyelashes before. I was nervous they would hurt coming on and off but they didn't. They were easy to apply and the glue it comes with stays sticky if you need take it off and reapply. (I had to do several times) My friends didn't notice I had them on. one friend did, only because she is a Sephora, make up freak and notices things like that. I love these, and I would definitely buy them. I received these for test purposes.
Cassie H.
Lancaster, NY
I never wore fake lashes before these. So i had a hard time getting them in the right place, but i think it would get easier with practice. They were very heavy and made me blink a lot, and when i did blink my eyelids would stick a little from the glue. But i think one would get used to the heaviness. They came off very easily, which i was happy about. And they looked very natural! I would probably get these over other fake lashes in the future!
Alicia E.
I am much more of a natural make up girl so when I got KissLashes from my Influenster Jadorevoxbox to try I was excited and a bit worried that I might do it wrong. But it was easy and I felt that they still gave me the natural look that I desired. :) Made me feel good and my hubby even liked the look of them.

Though I plan on not buying them often for going out and such I will definitely use this product again because it was easy and looked nice.
Cynthia N.
Buckeye, AZ
I have tried my share of falsies, the Kiss lashes I received from Influenster are by far the most comfortable and cute lashes I've used. After a while of wearing them I couldn't feel them nor did I have that feeling constantly reminding me that I'm wearing falsies. I was really happy with them & have worn them about 4 times since I received them. They're kind of my favorites now :)
Renee R.
I really love these lashes. They're a lot easier to put on than other lashes I have used and they made my lashes look amazing!. The trick is to put them on when you have no makeup on, then apply mascara, take a Qtip and some baby powder and put it on the tips of the lashes, and then apply a second layer of mascara. then do the rest of your makeup routine. That makes the lashes even longer and look more natural as they blend in with your lashes!
Brittany K.
San Antonio, TX
Kiss Looks so natural lashes are so inexpensive for the look they give you! They are extremely easy to apply and within minutes you have a celeb look without a visit to the salon! If You're like me, and need a little umph in the eyelash department... these will definitely give you the boost you are looking for!
Ashley B.
Palacios, TX
I love these lashes! I would use them everyday if I could. I stock up on these if they're ever on sale at the drug stores. These Kiss lashes are unbelievable. They're so easy to apply, and once you get them on they feel like nothing, really lightweight. I wear a lot of different kinds of false eyelashes, and these are the most natural feeling and beautiful lashes I've ever worn. I also recommend getting their eyelash glue, my favorite yet.
Vivian N.
White Plains, NY
So I received this free in my #dlvoxbox for a review so here it goes! I've never used eyelashes before because my eyelashes are naturally long. When I got these I thought they wouldn't be long enough to give mine some length, but I must admit they can a little extra length and they are very soft the instructions are straight toward so it was simple enough to put on. I have nothing to compare this to but in my opinion it's a great product.
Blessing W.
Marietta, GA
These lashes were ok. I liked them, but they were not as natural looking as promised. Although they were surprising too long for my eyes. I had to cut them to fit for me this was a first for me because I have big eyes and Most lashes end up being to short for my eyes. Anyways, these lashes got the work done. They worked out for my  everyday makeup routine.

Samantha T.
Fremont, NH
I NEVER wear fake lashes but man am I glad I was sent these free to try (thank you Influenster and Kiss)! They were easy to put on (even though I had never done it before), and they stayed on all day without any issues. Not to mention they actually looked natural on my eyes. They were only a few centimeters longer than my natural lashes and added fullness and a bit of length producing an effortlessly glamorous look. I'm definitely impressed.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?