BY KISS #60 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Do they actually look natural?6 Answers
  • Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have ...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhes...4 Answers
Reviews (1958)
Fabiola H.
Yakima, WA
I did receive these false lashes in my DL voxbox this month.
I have yet to get a chance to give these a try. They look quite natural, light, and wispy! But from experience with Kiss lashes, I have high expectations for these bad boys!
Oh, and I'm happily pleased to inform these come with a bit of glue... that's always a nice little bonus in my opinion.
I think they're fabulous and glamorous without being TOO much.
Thanks for the gorgeous freebie, Influenster!
Deborah D.
Reading, MA
I received theese lashes complimentary in,the Jadore Voxbox. I love how awesome these looked on. The looked natural but still made my lashes look super full. I also liked the glue that came with them. It dried clear and only needed a tiny bit to stick the lashes on. Putting these lashes on was easy and wasn't messy at all. However because the lash band was so thin a few sections of the lashes came unattached when i tried to remove the lashes from the packaging.
Tyler H.
I received these from influenster in my Dean's List VoxBox complimentary for testing. I love them!!! They're super comfortable and look natural. I usually don't like fake eyelashes because they just feel strange and look like spider legs but not these! They're also simple to put on and aren't messy like a lot of them are. By far the best I've ever tried! Will definitely be buying in the future!
Hayley N.
Monroe, NC
I received these lashes in a VoxBox and was SO excited. I received another pair of lashes in a makeup bag this month and it's unreal how much better the KISS brand was. I don't like the "over the top" look and these lashes really do look natural. They blend in well with my natural lashes and were really easy to trim and apply. I will definitely be purchasing another pair of these! They are perfect for those girls that want the "toned down" look of false lashes!
Anjali D.
Kissimmee, FL
I got a pair of these natural lashes complimentary Influenster for testing purposes as part of the J'Adore Vox Box and I absolutely love it! I think they are so lightweight and long wearing! I wore them for 9 hours and they stayed on perfectly! I love that factor about them and I think these are a really great option for everyday, special occasions or for no reason at all! There are so many different styles and I will be checking all of them out really soon!
Ashley S.
Holloman AFB, NM
I seriously was tugging on part of my own lashes when I thought I was touching these Kiss Lashes. As an avid user of fake eyelashes that fine line of Glam and Natural is one I try to tip toe. I want amazing lashes without looking like a China Doll. The set I received in my J adore Vox Box from influenster was so soft, pretty and natural looking, while also long enough to be so night out on the town.
Kayti S.
My go to lashes for dates. I used to love HOL more than life, but tried these in a crisis and they're amazing. So light weight, affordable, and easy to get your hands on quick. I can usually get about 10 wears out of these when i take good care of them.
Niki L.
I am a huge false lash wearer because I make beauty videos on Youtube and I don't have very long lashes naturally. Normally I use Duo lash glue and either Ardell lashes or Kiss Ever EZ lashes. Until I received these in my J'adore voxbox. These are so soft and they look like my actual lashes. Because I am in high school, I often get asked when out in public why I am wearing false lashes but when I wear these the only comments I have gotten are admiring my lashes because people think they are real. I will never buy another pair of lashes again because the tapered end of these make them look like they are mine!!
Melissa C.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I received Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes from @influenster to try and I was super excited. I've always wanted to try false eyelashes because they make your eyes look so dramatic. I had a little difficulty applying the lashes close to my lash line to make them look natural, but after a few tries I finally got them where they needed to be. They looked great on and I am way happy with the product. Will for sure use them again! #InfluensterVox #VoxBox
Darrah M.
Souderton, PA
I finally tried these lashes on New Year's Eve after receiving them for testing in my Influenster voxbox last year! THEY ARE AWESOME and I've already ordered three more pairs to keep for when the occasion presents themselves. Like all fake lashes, they're a little tricky to get on straight, and I needed to trim them a tiny bit-they looked natural, felt comfortable and stayed in place with the lash glue that was included. I can't wait to wear them again!
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?