BY KISS #36 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have tried #0...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhesive that...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Maricar T.
Skokie, IL
I used these twice already! The first time was for a sweat-filled concert. Pretty good night. When I got back to my room, I only noticed that (due to the glue I used) the inner lash part was starting to come off. Also, I asked my friend if they noticed I had lashes on and the said no. SCORE. The second time was just for school because I felt like it. Turned out good! No complaints at the moment! Overall, glad these babies came in the Dean's List Voxbox!
Katherine S.
Canton , MA
I received these lashes in my free DLVoxBox and i love them. I have only used one other brand and didn't like them so I don't tend to use fake eyelashes anyway. I was a little worried that when i put these on they would look overpowering since my eyelashes are pretty thick to begin with. Once applied, they looked great and people kept complimenting me on how great my eyelashes looked and what I had done. :) Kiss is the only brand that I will ever be using!
Niki L.
I am a huge false lash wearer because I make beauty videos on Youtube and I don't have very long lashes naturally. Normally I use Duo lash glue and either Ardell lashes or Kiss Ever EZ lashes. Until I received these in my J'adore voxbox. These are so soft and they look like my actual lashes. Because I am in high school, I often get asked when out in public why I am wearing false lashes but when I wear these the only comments I have gotten are admiring my lashes because people think they are real. I will never buy another pair of lashes again because the tapered end of these make them look like they are mine!!
Jasemyne V.
I got these "look so natural" eyelashes in sultry and I must say they were AMAZING! They are last longing I've worn them everyday for the last two weeks and I don't regret it! They're still like brand new they're not flimsy and doesn't break easily just a coat of mascara to add volume and to blend with your real eyelashes. I'd highly recommend these to anyone they're mu New go to lashes!
Darrah M.
Souderton, PA
I finally tried these lashes on New Year's Eve after receiving them for testing in my Influenster voxbox last year! THEY ARE AWESOME and I've already ordered three more pairs to keep for when the occasion presents themselves. Like all fake lashes, they're a little tricky to get on straight, and I needed to trim them a tiny bit-they looked natural, felt comfortable and stayed in place with the lash glue that was included. I can't wait to wear them again!
Rosangela H.
Independence, MO
I got those for free for testing purposes on my J'adore vox box from #influenster. First time putting in eye lashes... Could not make it work until I got my husband involved :) we did manage to get it on place and they look pretty nice... They blend in very well with your real lashes and wow they make your eyes pop... They also feel really soft, not that plastic feel that other lashes have.
Cynthia N.
Buckeye, AZ
I have tried my share of falsies, the Kiss lashes I received from Influenster are by far the most comfortable and cute lashes I've used. After a while of wearing them I couldn't feel them nor did I have that feeling constantly reminding me that I'm wearing falsies. I was really happy with them & have worn them about 4 times since I received them. They're kind of my favorites now :)
Monica T.
Moses Lake, WA
A couple months ago I wanted to try some lashes on, never worn them before so I pick up a pair of kiss natural eyes at my local drug store, then it sat in drawer for about a month, then I decided to try them on, they went on easy, they were so soft I feel in love OMG I love these lashes I will be purchasing more soon.❤❤❤❤
Kristina D.
Yonkers, NY
I received these lashes free for testing from the jadore voxbox and I absolutely love them. They are very natural looking and easy to apply. I had never used lashes before ans heard many horror stories about them being difficult to apply. I also heard good glue is hard to find also. j have to say that I got these right the first try and the glue it came with worked really well. I'm satisfied with this product and will definitely be buying more.
Bethany B.
Louisville, KY
I have never used fake eyelashes before. I was nervous they would hurt coming on and off but they didn't. They were easy to apply and the glue it comes with stays sticky if you need take it off and reapply. (I had to do several times) My friends didn't notice I had them on. one friend did, only because she is a Sephora, make up freak and notices things like that. I love these, and I would definitely buy them. I received these for test purposes.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?