BY KISS #60 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Do they actually look natural?6 Answers
  • Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have ...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhes...4 Answers
Reviews (1958)
Ruth C.
Concord, CA
I got these in the most recent J'Adore VoxBox to review! As usual (as I find with all other lashes) these were impossible to put on....I'm sure I am doing something wrong but ALL fake lashes are really hard for me to put on. I follow the instructions really closely but to no avail. The glue made my eyes sting too....and I wasn't even able to apply the lashes. :-( I wanted these to work but no luck!
MeLisa A.
Kettering, OH
I received Kiss Lashes as a complimentary of Influenster. I'm not really a fake eyelash wearer and have been afraid to try for fear of being allergic to the adhesive or walking around with one crazy long lash and one not so long (but still actually pretty long) lash. I will say that looking at this product it did not appear bulky like other fake lashes I've seen and I agree that it looks natural.
Fabiola H.
Yakima, WA
I did receive these false lashes in my DL voxbox this month.
I have yet to get a chance to give these a try. They look quite natural, light, and wispy! But from experience with Kiss lashes, I have high expectations for these bad boys!
Oh, and I'm happily pleased to inform these come with a bit of glue... that's always a nice little bonus in my opinion.
I think they're fabulous and glamorous without being TOO much.
Thanks for the gorgeous freebie, Influenster!
Hayatt C.
Chandler, AZ
I very much enjoyed these lashes. They're extremely natural looking. I couldn't even tell from close up I was wearing them. I would most definitely buy these again.
Phuong-An N.
Edmonds, WA
These lashes really do look super natural! Depending on how I position it, it will be more noticeable. These lashes would be great for anyone with straight and/or short lashes (Asian's and their short lash problems!). My lashes actually look pretty long if I curl them, so this gives the extra volume I need. Reflection of light may or may not be a bother to some people, but it's easy and comfortable to wear. These are great for everyday wear! I received this product for free testing in the VoxBox, but my opinions are still mine alone. I'm glad I got to try this pair as the other lashes I bought weren't working for me.
Shauna M.
Vancouver, WA
I have pretty long lashes naturally so adding false lashes can be pretty difficult even for trained MUA's to apply. Which is why I usually wear individual lashes. I was able to easily apply these without trimming and looks naturally like a bombshell! Sadly I don't think i used enough glue as one fell off halfway through the night and I fogot to bring glur with me. Lesson learned! Adding to purse!
Ashley H.
Nashville, TN
I enjoyed how light and natural these lashes felt. They're quite soft, and don't feel like they are weighing down your lids. I did find these to be a little more difficult to apply than other lashes I have worn. I can't figure out why I struggled with them so much more than others. Also the glue that comes with the lashes leaves a lot to be desired.

I think if you used with a different glue, these could be a really great go to natural looking pair of lashes!
Deborah D.
Reading, MA
I received theese lashes complimentary in,the Jadore Voxbox. I love how awesome these looked on. The looked natural but still made my lashes look super full. I also liked the glue that came with them. It dried clear and only needed a tiny bit to stick the lashes on. Putting these lashes on was easy and wasn't messy at all. However because the lash band was so thin a few sections of the lashes came unattached when i tried to remove the lashes from the packaging.
Diana B.
La Palma, CA
I've never been the type of using lashes or contacts. When I received these Kiss lashes, I decided to try them since they were free. I must say that I do not regret that at all ! They look so natural and totally enhance your eyes. I loved them !! Also, they are very practical and easy to apply, coming from someone who's never put falsies before. With that said, I will definitely buy some more. ♥
Ashley S.
Holloman AFB, NM
I seriously was tugging on part of my own lashes when I thought I was touching these Kiss Lashes. As an avid user of fake eyelashes that fine line of Glam and Natural is one I try to tip toe. I want amazing lashes without looking like a China Doll. The set I received in my J adore Vox Box from influenster was so soft, pretty and natural looking, while also long enough to be so night out on the town.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?