BY KISS #59 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Do they actually look natural?6 Answers
  • Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have ...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhes...4 Answers
Reviews (1959)
Melina Q.
Let me start by saying that I am a huge fan of Kiss. I've tried their products such as lashes and nails and I absolutely adore them. I received my first pair of Kiss lashes before in a previous influenster box so I was super excited to also receive them in my Dean's List VoxBox! I love how natural looking Kiss lashes look and feel. Last time, I wore mines to my senior prom so I can't wait until I have a nice party to go to so I can use these :) Definitely an A+ in my book
Savanah M.
New Bern, NC
Got these lashes in my Deans List VoxBox and I love the look of them! Very soft and wispy. They look natural but just enough umph to make your eyes pop. Wasn't a fan of the glue though. I've used LashGlue from other companies for dance performances and liked how it dried better. But I did really like how the lashe glue went on to the lashes. Taking them off was pretty smooth. Hopefully I can use them again.
Kaitlyn V.
Pace, Fl
These are the BEST drug store lashes I have ever used. I bought these bad boys from Walmart for $6 and worth every penny I have dark brown eyes but these make my eyes POP. I would defiantly refer these to any of my friends.
Chania B.
Wake Forest, NC
I typically shy away from false eyelashes because I have such a hard time applying them & having them stay on. I received the KISS Looks So Natural in Sultry in my #JAdoreVoxBox & they were wonderful! Not only were they easy to apply, they lasted all day without falling off & no one could tell that I had false eyelashes on they looked so natural. Thank you to Influenster & KISS for allowing me to try an awesome product & finally have the lashes I've always wanted. :)
Brittany W.
I have always been intimidated by false lashes. I've actually only worn them a few times, and I always had someone else apply them. This time, I was able to apply them all on my own! They look really natural, and they don't feel stiff. I got a lot of compliments on them. Thanks Influenster for sending them in my VoxBox. I will definitely be buying more! I just need to figure out places to wear them to.
Ellen W.
Most Valuable Product! (or just lashes in general!). I love having long wispy lashes. It really makes the eye pop. If I had to pick only one type of makeup product, I would have to have fake lashes!

I particularly love this line not only for the affordability (about 3 dollars a pop) but the quality is great. I can get a about 5-7 uses out of these lashes (no mascara, and take the glue off them after you use them!). The ends are not just harshly cut off at the ends, the are nicely tapered which looks more natural. Something I appreciate from the makers of Kiss Lashes.
Ashley P.
Cumberland, MD
I never wore fake eye lashes until I received them in my Voxbox from Influenster. I didn't think I would like them, but I actually did. It took a little while to get them on right but besides that they were great. Made my eye lashes look longer & fuller. I will definitely purchase these in my near future.
Ruth C.
Concord, CA
I got these in the most recent J'Adore VoxBox to review! As usual (as I find with all other lashes) these were impossible to put on....I'm sure I am doing something wrong but ALL fake lashes are really hard for me to put on. I follow the instructions really closely but to no avail. The glue made my eyes sting too....and I wasn't even able to apply the lashes. :-( I wanted these to work but no luck!
Ashlee G.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
I got these lashes in my latest Influenster vox box and I was really excited to try them out. I've used other false lashes and I'm never very impressed. My natural lashes are pretty long and dark, so no one can ever tell when I wear falsies.

These look super natural, and I can tell a difference. They're longer than my lashes, and even without mascara I think they stand out a bit. I do wish they were a bit thicker, but they are better than what I've used in the past.
Rocio  G.
I love wearing falsies and these just looked so pretty in the packaging I could not wait to wear them. Once I did, I noticed that they were so easy to apply and did not feel heavy on my lashes. They blended really nicely with my natural lashes and were so comfortable. Definitely recommend these and want to try other styles!
*I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?