BY KISS #38 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have tried #0...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhesive that...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
  • "I don't always feel comfortable wearing false eyelashes but these are so worth it, very comfortable not too out there they're just right." in 77 reviews
  • "Never used fake eye lashes and probably never will, my eye lashes are way too long, if I tried them on I'd cause hurricane winds lol." in 47 reviews
  • "I've never worn them before I had another pair that was a cheaper brand I wore those for a few days to compare to the kiss." in 45 reviews
Ashley L.
Bullhead City, AZ
I liked these lashes. I am one of those girls who cannot apply lashes if my life depended on it. Or if I do then they look completely wonky or irritated my eye the entire time I wear them. And I also hate the big fake looking lashes where you can just tell they aren't real. I loved the Kiss Natural lash because it looked like they were mine and were SO easy to apply. Definitely a repurchase.
Deborah D.
Reading , MA
I received theese lashes complimentary in,the Jadore Voxbox. I love how awesome these looked on. The looked natural but still made my lashes look super full. I also liked the glue that came with them. It dried clear and only needed a tiny bit to stick the lashes on. Putting these lashes on was easy and wasn't messy at all. However because the lash band was so thin a few sections of the lashes came unattached when i tried to remove the lashes from the packaging.
Holly A.
Edgewood
I got my kiss lashes free from influenster in my free jadore vox box I have never worn fake lashes I gave it a try kind of hard for me to put on and to place right they looked pretty cool they stay nicely id recommend this for a well known user of fake lashes because there workable and durable and will stay on for whatever but for a new user be cautious there tricky but this brand is nice.
Amy C.
Randolph, MA
I received Kiss Lashes in my J'Adore Vox Box. I am not one to use fake lashes outside of dressing up for Halloween or VERY special occasions. These take a bit of getting used to, go very light on the glue and tweezers are very helpful (use the back of the tweezers to push the lashes down). They are very delicate but once applied looked natural. I'm not sure if I'll be giving up my mascara for every day use but I'd use Kiss for special nights out.
Rosangela H.
Independence, MO
I got those for free for testing purposes on my J'adore vox box from #influenster. First time putting in eye lashes... Could not make it work until I got my husband involved :) we did manage to get it on place and they look pretty nice... They blend in very well with your real lashes and wow they make your eyes pop... They also feel really soft, not that plastic feel that other lashes have.
Katherine S.
Canton , MA
I received these lashes in my free DLVoxBox and i love them. I have only used one other brand and didn't like them so I don't tend to use fake eyelashes anyway. I was a little worried that when i put these on they would look overpowering since my eyelashes are pretty thick to begin with. Once applied, they looked great and people kept complimenting me on how great my eyelashes looked and what I had done. :) Kiss is the only brand that I will ever be using!
Darrah M.
Souderton, PA
I finally tried these lashes on New Year's Eve after receiving them for testing in my Influenster voxbox last year! THEY ARE AWESOME and I've already ordered three more pairs to keep for when the occasion presents themselves. Like all fake lashes, they're a little tricky to get on straight, and I needed to trim them a tiny bit-they looked natural, felt comfortable and stayed in place with the lash glue that was included. I can't wait to wear them again!
Jasemyne V.
I got these "look so natural" eyelashes in sultry and I must say they were AMAZING! They are last longing I've worn them everyday for the last two weeks and I don't regret it! They're still like brand new they're not flimsy and doesn't break easily just a coat of mascara to add volume and to blend with your real eyelashes. I'd highly recommend these to anyone they're mu New go to lashes!
Maricar T.
Skokie, IL
I used these twice already! The first time was for a sweat-filled concert. Pretty good night. When I got back to my room, I only noticed that (due to the glue I used) the inner lash part was starting to come off. Also, I asked my friend if they noticed I had lashes on and the said no. SCORE. The second time was just for school because I felt like it. Turned out good! No complaints at the moment! Overall, glad these babies came in the Dean's List Voxbox!
Melissa C.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I received Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes from @influenster to try and I was super excited. I've always wanted to try false eyelashes because they make your eyes look so dramatic. I had a little difficulty applying the lashes close to my lash line to make them look natural, but after a few tries I finally got them where they needed to be. They looked great on and I am way happy with the product. Will for sure use them again! #InfluensterVox #VoxBox
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?