BY KISS #60 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Do they actually look natural?6 Answers
  • Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have ...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhes...4 Answers
Reviews (1958)
Margie P.
anaheim, ca
Never in my life have I ever been able to comfortably wear falsies. My eyes are too small to wear thick heavy lashes. With these falsies, I can comfortably wear falsies for hours! The band is SUPER thin and flexible, they are very light weight and look incredibly natural. The glue it comes with is pretty cool. It's sort of iridescent/blueish tint and when it goes white, it's ready to be placed on the lash line! Great product! I'm very glad I received it! Thanks Kiss and Influenster!
Kimberly S.
Honolulu, HI
I'm so smitten with these lashes! I love using false lashes to glam up my look for nights on the town & I've tried a few brands, ranging from pricier versions from MAC to cheaper drug store varieties. I love these Kiss lashes that I received in my J'Adore VoxBox. They look natural but give you that extra oomph without being too over-the-top. I love that it came with a mini tube of adhesive, which was easy to apply & didn't irritate my eyes. I would absolutely buy these again!
Lauren D.
Frankfort, IN
Absolutely LOVE these! I'm such a big fan of false eyelashes and these have become my all time favorite. They are simple to put on and they are absolutely gorgeous. The tapered end technology of these Kiss eyelashes make them look so natural. They are plump and full of volume. Try them out and see how you like them!
Heidi L.
S Plainfield, NJ
Tried the KISS Looks So Natural Lashes for the first time today. I've worn lashes before but someone else always applied them for me. It took a couple tries to get the first one on since this is new for me. The second one went on much easier. They are very lightweight they look nice. They aren't ridiculously long so they look good without looking really fake. I think I'll wear them more often as I get used to the application. Thank you Influenster for sending me this product to try.
Stephanie R.
I got this in my dean's list VoxBox courtesy of influenster. I decided to use them when I had an event in New York. I love how natural they looked. A lot of people complimented on my eyelashes thinking they were naturally mine. Even a lot of women were wondering what mascara I had use to make my eyelashes so thick and curled! I would definitely recommend it to people who like to look glamorous yet natural.
Audrey S.
El Paso, TX
These are my new favorite lashes. they are super soft and have a double color of deep brown and black for a more natural look and best part it has a clear band so the corners aren't constantly poking and irritating your eyes and makes it look like your natural lashes and not false lasges.
Ileana M.
Doral, FL
I have known this brand and they for sure have great false lashes, however never tried this ones, since the last ones I tried (in the burgundy packaging) weren't as soft and flexible as this ones! I am loving it! They are affordable and really good, I actually like several products from this brand, there eyelash glue is really good and you can take it off easily, but that doesn't mean the falsies won't stay put, no! they do!
This product was sent to me for testing purposes.
Erica D.
East Windsor, NJ
Ok, so I will be honest and say for a fake lash newbie, applying the lashes took multiple tries to get right. I love the glue, it's light, changes from bluish to white when it's the perfect stickiness for application. The lashes are very light and easy to remove as well. I'm hooked! I received these lashes complimentary via the J'Adore VoxBox
Stephanie L.
I got these in my DLVoxBox and was not impressed. I had never used fake eyelashes before so I had no idea what to do and couldn't really find good instructions on how to get them stick. When I finally did (barely) it was just bad. These are supposed to look natural? You could tell they were fake, no one has eyelashes naturally like that and mascara wouldn't even make eyelashes that full and long. I wouldn't recommend these to people unless they like the over the top look.
Jennifer L.
La Grange Pk, IL
I received a pair of lashes complimentary as part of the J'Adore Vox Box, but I was really excited to try them out because I love false lashes. I like to wear them out at night, to concerts, parties, weddings... anytime I have an excuse to play "dress up." These lashes are really nice because they are more natural, less flashy than my other lashes (from MAC or Sephora) which can be nice for certain occasions, like family events where you don't want to go too over-the-top.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?