BY KISS #69 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Do they actually look natural?6 Answers
  • Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have ...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhes...4 Answers
Reviews (1947)
Jen🌵 M.
Jellico, TN
I have bought these lashes so many times! Wonderful quality and they are so beautiful! With a little knowledge and care you can reuse these 4+ times! Inexpective and durable!
Jenifer R.
Sweetwater
Review for: Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes more...
These are my every day lashes!! So so easy to apply and they stay in place all day. I get so many compliments saying they can’t even tell I’m wearing false lashes. I can make a pack of 2 last all month by cleaning properly every night. And I love that they don’t have a thick band!!
Catie B.
Review for: Other more...
My all time favorite lashes are kiss 11's. They're on the low budget drugstore side which is great. I believe they're human hair which makes them look realistic. I compare these too ardells Demi whispies which are also amazing.
Karla R.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes more...
These lashes make you look so bomb you will not regret buying them and yess it is my first time buying it and tbh I love it and I would say they look more natural look like if it’s your real eyelashes they are amazing and I would recommend this to anybody that love lashes 😉
Almaz S.
North Olmsted , OH
Very affordable. Super cute and flirty. It’s a drugstore gem and I highly recommend! They’re comfortable and natural looking and I white wearing them for a long period of time.
Kimberly H.
Review for: Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes more...
I love using kiss lashes. They were one of the firsts when I started using it. They are very light weight and easy to put on. They are very good priced whenever I go to restock. They have s variety of lashes and I love that about them will always be repurchasing.
Gloria O.
Very inexpensive very well made lashes. Absolutely love them and think that they are awesome! The lash glue is okay but nothing another one cant beat. They are very natural looking and not dramatic enough to wear to a party depending on the style that you get .
Carlita H.
Rigby, ID
71443 KNL04 MYSTERY lashes by kiss. I am in love because they are very natural looking. It looks goof with it without liner or eyeshadow. These lashes are very affordable and is easy to apply. Lash glue must be purchased separately but it also affordable.
Amber M.
Warren, MI
Review for: Other more...
I really like these. I'm not big into false lashes, so I'd thought I try and find something that looks somewhat natural but still give me the appearance of fuller longer lashes. And these did the trick! They are so comfortable to wear and the band is thin. I really like these and I definitely recommend if you're a beginner in false lashes or don't want something so dramatic and want to wear from time to time.
Marina P.
San Antonio
Review for: Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes, Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes more...
Honestly for drugstore lashes these babbys are not bad at all , brush them out a little bit and wallah natural looking lashes . You can not beat the price either , these are my go to drugstore lashes ;) Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?