BY KISS #38 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have tried #0...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhesive that...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Chania B.
Wake Forest, NC
I typically shy away from false eyelashes because I have such a hard time applying them & having them stay on. I received the KISS Looks So Natural in Sultry in my #JAdoreVoxBox & they were wonderful! Not only were they easy to apply, they lasted all day without falling off & no one could tell that I had false eyelashes on they looked so natural. Thank you to Influenster & KISS for allowing me to try an awesome product & finally have the lashes I've always wanted. :)
Ashlee G.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
I got these lashes in my latest Influenster vox box and I was really excited to try them out. I've used other false lashes and I'm never very impressed. My natural lashes are pretty long and dark, so no one can ever tell when I wear falsies.

These look super natural, and I can tell a difference. They're longer than my lashes, and even without mascara I think they stand out a bit. I do wish they were a bit thicker, but they are better than what I've used in the past.
Brittany W.
I have always been intimidated by false lashes. I've actually only worn them a few times, and I always had someone else apply them. This time, I was able to apply them all on my own! They look really natural, and they don't feel stiff. I got a lot of compliments on them. Thanks Influenster for sending them in my VoxBox. I will definitely be buying more! I just need to figure out places to wear them to.
Ashley P.
Cumberland, MD
I never wore fake eye lashes until I received them in my Voxbox from Influenster. I didn't think I would like them, but I actually did. It took a little while to get them on right but besides that they were great. Made my eye lashes look longer & fuller. I will definitely purchase these in my near future.
Rocio  G.
I love wearing falsies and these just looked so pretty in the packaging I could not wait to wear them. Once I did, I noticed that they were so easy to apply and did not feel heavy on my lashes. They blended really nicely with my natural lashes and were so comfortable. Definitely recommend these and want to try other styles!
*I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Ellen W.
Most Valuable Product! (or just lashes in general!). I love having long wispy lashes. It really makes the eye pop. If I had to pick only one type of makeup product, I would have to have fake lashes!

I particularly love this line not only for the affordability (about 3 dollars a pop) but the quality is great. I can get a about 5-7 uses out of these lashes (no mascara, and take the glue off them after you use them!). The ends are not just harshly cut off at the ends, the are nicely tapered which looks more natural. Something I appreciate from the makers of Kiss Lashes.
Christine P.
Cicero, IL
I have tried a few other Kiss Eyelashes before and I thought they were good for what you pay for. I received this one in "Shy" in my VoxBox. I kinda not that thrill to begin with. If I want to put on eyelashes, I want a big, full, and bold ones. So I trim them to size and such, and once I place the glue on them and put them on. I didn't use much glue and I felt you can see the glue in between the gaps. On a positive note I did like how they feel. I wouldn't buy them.
Ruth C.
Concord, CA
I got these in the most recent J'Adore VoxBox to review! As usual (as I find with all other lashes) these were impossible to put on....I'm sure I am doing something wrong but ALL fake lashes are really hard for me to put on. I follow the instructions really closely but to no avail. The glue made my eyes sting too....and I wasn't even able to apply the lashes. :-( I wanted these to work but no luck!
Tyler H.
I received these from influenster in my Dean's List VoxBox complimentary for testing. I love them!!! They're super comfortable and look natural. I usually don't like fake eyelashes because they just feel strange and look like spider legs but not these! They're also simple to put on and aren't messy like a lot of them are. By far the best I've ever tried! Will definitely be buying in the future!
Shauna M.
Vancouver, WA
I have pretty long lashes naturally so adding false lashes can be pretty difficult even for trained MUA's to apply. Which is why I usually wear individual lashes. I was able to easily apply these without trimming and looks naturally like a bombshell! Sadly I don't think i used enough glue as one fell off halfway through the night and I fogot to bring glur with me. Lesson learned! Adding to purse!
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?