BY KISS #59 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Do they actually look natural?6 Answers
  • Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have ...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhes...4 Answers
Reviews (1959)
Alexa M.
Oakton, VA
I received these in the Dean's List VoxBox and didn't get the chance to wear them until this weekend. They looked super natural (I could barely tell I was wearing false lashes). The residue from the glue stuck to my lids for a couple of days after even after scrubbing with eye makeup remover, but I loved how easy they were to apply (which is saying a lot because I typically have a lot of difficulty with false lashes).
Aleksandra A.
I received these lashes complimentary of Influenster to test them and review them. I didn't really like them BECAUSE they were so natural. Hear me out, they were so natural and blended so well that I couldn't notice a difference between the eye I applied the lash to and the one I didn't. I don't know if it's because I have naturally curly lashes or what it was but they didn't even look much fuller. These may work out better for someone else but I don't really see the point in wearing them.
Martha C.
Franklin Park, IL
Yes at first i was nervous because I never tried on fake lashes before. There's a lot of different ways on putting them on so i did what i felt comfortable with. To make them more natural is to do your eye lashes the ways you normal do then place the fake glued lashes as close to you lash line. If you think they still to fake looking cut them to the size of your own lashes. I did this to make it more of natural. I got a lots of complements and everyone asked me what mascara did I use.
Eboneshia H.
Fort Worth, TX
The Kiss lashes are the best lashes. I was first introduced to these lashes by receiving them in an Influenster VoxBox and I immediately fell in love. These are the only lashes I will wear. They are easy to apply and they are very natural looking.
Margie P.
anaheim, ca
Never in my life have I ever been able to comfortably wear falsies. My eyes are too small to wear thick heavy lashes. With these falsies, I can comfortably wear falsies for hours! The band is SUPER thin and flexible, they are very light weight and look incredibly natural. The glue it comes with is pretty cool. It's sort of iridescent/blueish tint and when it goes white, it's ready to be placed on the lash line! Great product! I'm very glad I received it! Thanks Kiss and Influenster!
Heather F.
Green Spring, WV
The lashes themselves look beautiful and natural. Especially with a light coat of your favorite masacara. But as a first timer using fake lashes, it was a little difficult to apply these lashes on. But with a little practice anyone can perfect applying these. Loved this product overall. I received this product free from Influenster #JAdoreVoxBox.
Anne C.
Cornelius, NC

This is my first experience with fake eyelashes. They looked great and were easy to apply but not sure if they are for me. I have extremely sensitive skin and the glue irritated my skin. Not sure if I would be able to wear for long periods of time or if I would wear them again. I would definitely suggest the brand Kiss Lashes to friends who are looking to purchase fake eyelashes due to the ease of applying the lashes. I received this product complimentary from Influenster.
Leanne S.
**I received these in my J'Adore Voxbox** I have never used fake lashes before and I didn't feel comfortable using them now. I have a really bad tremor in my left hand which really makes me uncomfortable putting anything near my eyes. I haven't tried and I probably won't because of this. I will however pass these on to someone else who can use them. I gave it a B based on other reviews I have read on here.
Kimberly S.
Honolulu, HI
I'm so smitten with these lashes! I love using false lashes to glam up my look for nights on the town & I've tried a few brands, ranging from pricier versions from MAC to cheaper drug store varieties. I love these Kiss lashes that I received in my J'Adore VoxBox. They look natural but give you that extra oomph without being too over-the-top. I love that it came with a mini tube of adhesive, which was easy to apply & didn't irritate my eyes. I would absolutely buy these again!
Heidi L.
S Plainfield, NJ
Tried the KISS Looks So Natural Lashes for the first time today. I've worn lashes before but someone else always applied them for me. It took a couple tries to get the first one on since this is new for me. The second one went on much easier. They are very lightweight they look nice. They aren't ridiculously long so they look good without looking really fake. I think I'll wear them more often as I get used to the application. Thank you Influenster for sending me this product to try.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?