BY KISS #27 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have ...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhes...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Reviews (1914)
Martha C.
Franklin Park, IL
Yes at first i was nervous because I never tried on fake lashes before. There's a lot of different ways on putting them on so i did what i felt comfortable with. To make them more natural is to do your eye lashes the ways you normal do then place the fake glued lashes as close to you lash line. If you think they still to fake looking cut them to the size of your own lashes. I did this to make it more of natural. I got a lots of complements and everyone asked me what mascara did I use.
Ashley K.
Greensboro, NC
I've never used fake lashes before but I got some Kiss lashes in my Dean's list voxbox and thought I would give them a try. Normally I'm opposed to fake lashes because they look very fake and I don't like the idea of gluing them to my eyelids but these actually look natural and aren't that hard to put on. I'm not entirely sure yet if I'll buy fake eyelashes in the future, but if I do I will definitely buy Kiss brand.
Sally P.
Detroit, MI
I have tried to wear lashes many times but they always feel weird and such but i gave these a try any ways thinking i wouldn't like them just like every other lashes i tried but i didn't hate them, wearing them added that look i wanted without even being noticeable that i was wearing them, i would often forget that i was wearing lashes. i LOVE them!!!!
Aleksandra A.
I received these lashes complimentary of Influenster to test them and review them. I didn't really like them BECAUSE they were so natural. Hear me out, they were so natural and blended so well that I couldn't notice a difference between the eye I applied the lash to and the one I didn't. I don't know if it's because I have naturally curly lashes or what it was but they didn't even look much fuller. These may work out better for someone else but I don't really see the point in wearing them.
Leanne S.
**I received these in my J'Adore Voxbox** I have never used fake lashes before and I didn't feel comfortable using them now. I have a really bad tremor in my left hand which really makes me uncomfortable putting anything near my eyes. I haven't tried and I probably won't because of this. I will however pass these on to someone else who can use them. I gave it a B based on other reviews I have read on here.
Tuyen B.
Other from Ardell lashes, these are great! I usually purchase mine at Walgreens and they have a variety of options to choose from. I don't wear falsies on a daily basis, but when I feel like it, I apply these babies and they make my eyes pop. I like how they're lightweight and the band isn't thick.
Eboneshia H.
Fort Worth, TX
The Kiss lashes are the best lashes. I was first introduced to these lashes by receiving them in an Influenster VoxBox and I immediately fell in love. These are the only lashes I will wear. They are easy to apply and they are very natural looking.
Crystal S.
Las Vegas , NV
So I got these lashes in a Voxbox, These lashes is all I use now. They feel so natural the band is not stiff like some other brands I have used. They are easy to apply and look really natural. Every since I tried them with my voxbox I only purchase these lashes now. I use them every single day, yes, I'm the girl that will not leave the house without a good pair of falsies. They give me that extra boost of confidence.
Heather F.
Green Spring, WV
The lashes themselves look beautiful and natural. Especially with a light coat of your favorite masacara. But as a first timer using fake lashes, it was a little difficult to apply these lashes on. But with a little practice anyone can perfect applying these. Loved this product overall. I received this product free from Influenster #JAdoreVoxBox.
Anne C.
Cornelius, NC

This is my first experience with fake eyelashes. They looked great and were easy to apply but not sure if they are for me. I have extremely sensitive skin and the glue irritated my skin. Not sure if I would be able to wear for long periods of time or if I would wear them again. I would definitely suggest the brand Kiss Lashes to friends who are looking to purchase fake eyelashes due to the ease of applying the lashes. I received this product complimentary from Influenster.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?