BY KISS

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Do they actually look natural?6 Answers
  • Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have ...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhes...4 Answers
Reviews (1965)
Aleksandra A.
I received these lashes complimentary of Influenster to test them and review them. I didn't really like them BECAUSE they were so natural. Hear me out, they were so natural and blended so well that I couldn't notice a difference between the eye I applied the lash to and the one I didn't. I don't know if it's because I have naturally curly lashes or what it was but they didn't even look much fuller. These may work out better for someone else but I don't really see the point in wearing them.
Martha C.
Franklin Park, IL
Yes at first i was nervous because I never tried on fake lashes before. There's a lot of different ways on putting them on so i did what i felt comfortable with. To make them more natural is to do your eye lashes the ways you normal do then place the fake glued lashes as close to you lash line. If you think they still to fake looking cut them to the size of your own lashes. I did this to make it more of natural. I got a lots of complements and everyone asked me what mascara did I use.
Carolina l.
Hollywood, FL
Kiss has always been my go to brand for lashes! They feel so soft and light and look so beautiful, the price you pay for them is insane for what you get. Although the glue is not the best i really do enjoy the quality. They are reusable which is another plus for me! Iexpect to always get compliments. I received these complimentary for testing purposes.
Kristi M.
Birmingham, AL
These are the first fake lashes that I have applied and they have not only stayed but they haven't irritated my eyes. They feel very soft, and I like how the ends are tapered. I also love how they look in pictures. However, in person I feel like they are a bit much for an everyday makeup look. I would cut them in half for an everyday look.The glue also dried a lot faster than I am use to, but at least it wasn't still wet when I applied the lashes.
*I received this product from Influenster
Ashley K.
Greensboro, NC
I've never used fake lashes before but I got some Kiss lashes in my Dean's list voxbox and thought I would give them a try. Normally I'm opposed to fake lashes because they look very fake and I don't like the idea of gluing them to my eyelids but these actually look natural and aren't that hard to put on. I'm not entirely sure yet if I'll buy fake eyelashes in the future, but if I do I will definitely buy Kiss brand.
Sally P.
Detroit, MI
I have tried to wear lashes many times but they always feel weird and such but i gave these a try any ways thinking i wouldn't like them just like every other lashes i tried but i didn't hate them, wearing them added that look i wanted without even being noticeable that i was wearing them, i would often forget that i was wearing lashes. i LOVE them!!!!
Meg S.
When you first think of fake eyelashes, your thoughts may go to over the top purple bedazzled pairs or lashes three inches long. Luckily, @KissProducts presents a great solution for those who are just looking to amp up their own natural looks with the "Looks so Natural". Each pair comes with a small lash glue for application, and they do not need to be trimmed. These are a great product and I can't wait to try more from Kiss! #kisslashes

Received free from Influenster for testing purposes
Alexa M.
Oakton, VA
I received these in the Dean's List VoxBox and didn't get the chance to wear them until this weekend. They looked super natural (I could barely tell I was wearing false lashes). The residue from the glue stuck to my lids for a couple of days after even after scrubbing with eye makeup remover, but I loved how easy they were to apply (which is saying a lot because I typically have a lot of difficulty with false lashes).
Eboneshia H.
Fort Worth, TX
The Kiss lashes are the best lashes. I was first introduced to these lashes by receiving them in an Influenster VoxBox and I immediately fell in love. These are the only lashes I will wear. They are easy to apply and they are very natural looking.
Kimberly S.
Honolulu, HI
I'm so smitten with these lashes! I love using false lashes to glam up my look for nights on the town & I've tried a few brands, ranging from pricier versions from MAC to cheaper drug store varieties. I love these Kiss lashes that I received in my J'Adore VoxBox. They look natural but give you that extra oomph without being too over-the-top. I love that it came with a mini tube of adhesive, which was easy to apply & didn't irritate my eyes. I would absolutely buy these again!
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?