BY KISS #59 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Do they actually look natural?6 Answers
  • Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have ...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhes...4 Answers
Reviews (1958)
Andi O.
I don't always wear falsies but these are my go-tos bc they are so fluffy & natural looking but beautiful. They are also so inexpensive! I've worn them to parties, baby-showers, or just going out days. I'm definitely going to get some more!
LaTosha D.
These lashes are absolutely amazing. They are really easy to apply. The give you hours of wear without being heavy. They look very natural...they don't scream "I'm wearing falsies!" They are super affordable and available at most drug stores and retail stores like Walmart, Target etc.. Do yourself a favor and grab these to make your face and eyes come alive.
Kadesha L.
Brooklyn , NY
I think I already did a review for this product but here we go again lol. I received these complimentary from influenster in my #DLVoxBox to try and review. These lashes trump every other set I have owned before they are very light weight, they look natural because tge ends are not blunt and they can be reused 😁 how awesome is that!. I'm recommending these to everyone and I will be wearing these again on my birthday! #KissLashes
Annika M.
Tacoma, WA
I wore these lashes yesterday for the first time ever. I have never worn falsh lashes before and now I am hooked. I have big eyes, so the lashes helped accentuate them nicely. they were easy to apply (though I have bad hand eye coordination, so to took me a few tries) and easy to remove. the glue wasn't overly smelly which was also nice. they looked like real lashes and were not heavy either. I plan on buying more of these with my next paycheck. I received these for free in my J'adore vox box.
Erica J.
Clinton Twp, MI
If I recall, I'm pretty sure I did a little dance when I seen a pair of the Kiss Look So Natural strip lashes in my VoxBox. It was love at first wink. They come in 3 different shapes. Flirty, Pretty, and Shy. I received, Shy. The lashes have the natural fullness and spacing at the lash line and tapered ends that I look for in a false lash. I totally adore these lashes, not only do they look fantastic, their feather light.
Danielle F.
Frisco, TX
I really loved these natural looking false lashes! I received them to try out in my deans list voxbox and was timid to try them out! I have a hard time applying false lashes, so after quite a struggle I got them on just right and I loved the final result! They look just natural enough and just give an extra boost of volume for special occasions such as date night! If I'm ever in the market to buy false lashes (I'm telling you, it's a real struggle, lol) I will definitely go to the KISS section!
Hannah K.
New Fairfield , CT
I received these lashes as part of the DL voxbox and was super excited to try them out. They were very natural looking and I had been on the hunt for natural lashes that I could wear during the day time. Unfortunately, my lashes were a bit too long and thick for these falsies to work for me. They didn't look natural or do much for my lashes. I would high recommend for those with very thin or short lashes who are looking for a natural lash look. Very easy to apply and nice packaging, just not for me!
Keira H.
Hamlet, NC
My mom actually wanted me to do a review on this lol. She said that these are really nice and they looked really good on her. They looked really natural and they stay on for a while and they are easy to put on. She said that she strongly recommend this. I totally agree with her because I've seen them on her and they were beautiful and they didn't cost alot.
Maria H.
Chula Vista, CA
I don't often have a reason to wear false eyelashes but I loved trying these out in my J'Adore VoxBox this month! They look so natural on and they feel pretty weightless. It took me a couple times to get it looking right, but once I figured it out, I was thrilled with how they looked! They really brightened up my eyes and my face overall. I highly recommend these to anyone looking for a great false eyelash!

I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing and review purposes
Chelsae G.
Saginaw, MI
This is one of the few times that I have used lashes. My Lashes tend to be full and long enough on their own that I don't feel the need to have to use a product like this, but I got it in the Voxbox so I thought I would give it a try. I was pleased that this product did not look fake. It did make my lashes appear fuller and longer than normal and is something I would use in the future. I received this product complementary from influenster in the Jadore voxbox, but I would purchase in the future.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?