BY KISS #38 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have tried #0...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhesive that...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Erica J.
Clinton Twp, MI
If I recall, I'm pretty sure I did a little dance when I seen a pair of the Kiss Look So Natural strip lashes in my VoxBox. It was love at first wink. They come in 3 different shapes. Flirty, Pretty, and Shy. I received, Shy. The lashes have the natural fullness and spacing at the lash line and tapered ends that I look for in a false lash. I totally adore these lashes, not only do they look fantastic, their feather light.
Danielle F.
Frisco, TX
I really loved these natural looking false lashes! I received them to try out in my deans list voxbox and was timid to try them out! I have a hard time applying false lashes, so after quite a struggle I got them on just right and I loved the final result! They look just natural enough and just give an extra boost of volume for special occasions such as date night! If I'm ever in the market to buy false lashes (I'm telling you, it's a real struggle, lol) I will definitely go to the KISS section!
Emilee N.
Rossville, GA
I got these in my Dean's List Voxbox for free to test and review. These lashes were great! I had never tried false lashes before because I was afraid to use them because I am a contact wearer, but these lashes didn't bother my contacts at all. It says right on the box that they are safe for contact lenses and that really put my mind at ease. When I put them on i couldn't believe how easy it was to apply them and they looked spectacular without looking like I was wearing fake lashes! Loved them!
Allison B.
I will say, I've never used false lashes before - so I may just not be good at it, which is why I had difficulty. I received these from Influenster in my J'Adore VoxBox, and was excited to try them for date night.
I found the application really, really difficult and a little messy because of the glue. However, the final product was GORGEOUS, so I was a fan of how it looked. It was just a complete and total pain to apply.
Hannah K.
New Fairfield , CT
I received these lashes as part of the DL voxbox and was super excited to try them out. They were very natural looking and I had been on the hunt for natural lashes that I could wear during the day time. Unfortunately, my lashes were a bit too long and thick for these falsies to work for me. They didn't look natural or do much for my lashes. I would high recommend for those with very thin or short lashes who are looking for a natural lash look. Very easy to apply and nice packaging, just not for me!
Natasha V.
Newark, NJ
So i got this product as a free tester by influenster. It was the first time i ever put on eye lashes and my first experience was awesome! I loved it! It was easy to put on it came with the glue and had instructions on the back! After awhile i did not even remember i had them on (until i kept on trying to put on my glasses ^.^ lol but i definitely loved them and will look forward to using them again! i definitely recommend!
Keira H.
Hamlet, NC
My mom actually wanted me to do a review on this lol. She said that these are really nice and they looked really good on her. They looked really natural and they stay on for a while and they are easy to put on. She said that she strongly recommend this. I totally agree with her because I've seen them on her and they were beautiful and they didn't cost alot.
LaTosha D.
These lashes are absolutely amazing. They are really easy to apply. The give you hours of wear without being heavy. They look very natural...they don't scream "I'm wearing falsies!" They are super affordable and available at most drug stores and retail stores like Walmart, Target etc.. Do yourself a favor and grab these to make your face and eyes come alive.
Erin L.
Alexandria, VA
I loveeee Kiss lashes! I love how gentle and natural they feel on. I love the cost! That is a huge thing to me. I love how light weight they are. They are so natural looking on the eye and make life so much easier when getting ready. They are long lasting and you can re-use them if properly washed and taken care of. Easiest way to remove is to use a warm wash cloth and some baby oil. Least amount of natural lashes taken off!
Chelsae G.
Saginaw, MI
This is one of the few times that I have used lashes. My Lashes tend to be full and long enough on their own that I don't feel the need to have to use a product like this, but I got it in the Voxbox so I thought I would give it a try. I was pleased that this product did not look fake. It did make my lashes appear fuller and longer than normal and is something I would use in the future. I received this product complementary from influenster in the Jadore voxbox, but I would purchase in the future.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?