BY KISS #38 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have tried #0...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhesive that...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Royshada S.
These eyelashes are so amazing . I am able to attach these eyelashes so perfectly they look actually like my own . Kiss eye lashes are reuseable and are very sexy looking my friends and I love how they make our eye pop out . I received these eye lashes totally free and I will only use #kiss products from now on.
Courtney C.
I spend way too much money on these. I love these lashes in the "Posh" style. I really cannot live without these. I wear these lashes everyday and can reuse them about three times. For only about $3.99 a pair it's a pretty good price. LOVEEEE!!
Krystal S.
Richmond, VA
I received this product in my #DLVoxBox courtesy of influenster for review purposes. I opened my box and I was beyond excited to see these. They're super lightweight, and don't feel heavy on my eyes. I am a contact lens wearer, so certain lashes that feel heavier or are too long irritate my eyes and my lenses. These do not. They were really soft, and I didn't have any issues with application or the band. It also came with a mini-tube of glue, which was really nice because most lashes don't come with any glue.
Andrea C.
Phoenix, AZ
I absolutely LOOOVEE Kiss Lashes! I received a free par in my Deans List Vox Box and I was so excited to try them on! I wore them on Halloween night and they went perfectly with the mermaid look I went for with my make up! I even got compliments on how awesome my lashes looked! The fit was very comfortable and they did not bother me at all. Removing them was easy as well and I was even able to clean them up and reuse them which is definitely a plus! The Kiss Lashes add the perfect touch to any eye look!
Leslie D.
I have never ever tried to use Lashes before. So I was a bit nervous. The glue is easy to apply but it did take me some practice to get them on. Not that they were hard, but it was hard for me. They were really long and for me looked really fake, BUT they are very beautiful and if I wore Lashes I would always use these. I have looked at lots of pictures and I see how beautiful they are on others. But I have never been a big makeup person, meaning at 35 I still don't even know if what I do put on is right.
Shannon R.
Matthews, NC
I received this product complimentary from Influenster in my J'Adore Voxbox for testing purposes. I've tried to wear lashes in the past and have NOT been successful because they were heavy and hard to apply. They would take so much adhesive I felt like I was going to glue my eye shut! But the Kiss Lashes are SO light! I can't even feel them on my eyes! And they don't look fake. I LOVE them and can't wait to wear them again!
Karla A.
Bakersfield , CA
Best Lashes ever! I am an everyday lash person and I have tried so many kinds I've been wearing false lashes for 7 years now and I've tried almost every drugstore brand and by far these are my favorite! My personal favorite are the flirty. I live that the lash band is not too thick which is what I'm so picky about because application is so much easier with a thin band and the lashes don't seem so synthetic,They look so natural.
Haley M.
Decatur , TX
I never wear false lashes because they feel heavy on my eyes but I loved these Looks So Natural lashes by KISS. The base of them is really thin so you can't tell they're fake, the lashes get right up next to your own natural lash line! The only problem I had was the glue that came with it. I definitely recommend using a waterproof glue for a stronger, longer wear. (I did receive this product from Influenster for testing purposes but I have bought and tried KISS lashes in the past and these are my favorite)
Andi O.
I don't always wear falsies but these are my go-tos bc they are so fluffy & natural looking but beautiful. They are also so inexpensive! I've worn them to parties, baby-showers, or just going out days. I'm definitely going to get some more!
Shikira H.
North Miami, FL
I'm a regular lash consumer (special occassions) and there are plenty brands and types out there. One thing I cannot find is that Perfect lash that feels good, thin, sticks well and most importantly...looks NATURAL!

Kiss surely surprised me. Their lashes do look great on. The strip is so think and blends very well with eyeliner. I do agree that you should invest in a good lash glue, the one supplied just doesn't cut it for my huge and sensistive eyes, which tears allot.

Very happy and great product
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?